Jornada 13 del Clausura '14: Chivas vs Wilas

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by Hecho en Chivas, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Sunday (3/30)
    @ Omnilife
    5PM Pacific

[​IMG]

2. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    a ganarle a las gallinas

3. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
  4. Talisman

Talisman Member+

Aug 5, 2011
    Stamford, CT
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  5. Ronrris

Ronrris Member+

Feb 13, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    You're going to kick your ašs wilas!

6. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    It will be hard to beat wilas if we have tepa and denigris in the lineup. Tepa is godawful man. Denigris, although he had a gol, kills our attack. If bravo is back, maybe he can take tepas spot on the left, but the ideal lineup up top is ramirez left bravo up top with fierroslightly to the the right --like he has been playing lately, up top and to the right sometimes-- and gio as enganche.

7. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    they are facing medina and co. they aren't playing great just like chivas. this game is going to be a scrap

8. cesarmontes11

cesarmontes11 Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We all know Aldo won't be benched

9. Talisman

Talisman Member+

Aug 5, 2011
    Stamford, CT
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Breaking news: Chiquidracula is going to be the ref

10. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I know. That is why i don't want him scoring. With atlas, when he scored, I was like 'damn, now he will stay all game cause of that' and our game suffered shortly after that. We are definitely getting better, but until Real figures the last two moves he's missing(tepa denigris), we will be in the cusp of hitting our stride. Denigris will be hard to be permanently benched, but does he kill our attack with that nonspeed. And with tepa as our left wing...we have no attack on the left, unless gio helps out; meanwhile, fierro is getting worked up on the right side, and getting tired as fack.

11. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Yes, but they can at least score some. Our D is in route to being completely fixed. Our mid, with gio's addition, has helped it immensely, and working quite well. That is where my worry begins: we can't score-- for reasons i spoke above.

12. salcido5

salcido5 Member

Dec 31, 2005
    san diego
    Team is going nowhere with that pu$$y of a coach. #fueragueroreal and yor shitty ass defensive tactics playing not to lose!

13. Nightmare310

Nightmare310 Member+

Dec 6, 2007
    The Streets
    Real needs De Nigris upfront to play the long ball. That's always been his favorite tactic. He used Cubo the same way during his first tenure with the club. I called it before the season started, with Real we will play some boring organized football but we wont lose much. I think we will do enough to make the liguilla but not good enough to beat the top teams. This team needs a really good forein coach and a couple top players to contend for a title.

Saul Acosta repped this.
  14. MEXICO WILL BE CHAMP

MEXICO WILL BE CHAMP BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 9, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Honestly we play like shit but at least he is getting points and we are much better than last year, hopefully this is just a rebuild phase and we compete soon

Saul Acosta repped this.
  15. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    things were looking very promising with Van Schipp and the players loved the guys

but of course, it wouldn't be typical Vergara without him making dumbass decisions so then he got rid of him for no good reason

icybauer and Nightmare310 repped this.
  16. Nightmare310

Nightmare310 Member+

Dec 6, 2007
    The Streets
    Yeah I'm fan of Van Schipt. He found the root of the problem by trying to transfer some of our useless players out. Unfortunately our directiva and Real brought some of those guys back. I'm really hoping Real is just a transition coach and we bring back Westerhoff. I think he can do wonders with the talent we have coming up.

17. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Van't Schip was perfect for us. The style of play, the youngsters, I even liked his transfers (with the exception of Cortes) some of the transfers didn't work out but that doesn't necessarily fall on him. It was clear the players loved him I mean look at their celebrations! For being a foreigner he should passion for the club. I remember when he celebrated a win at Leon and the commentators were making fun of him saying that Van't Schip confused Leon with Barcelona (Camp Nou - Nou Camp. Get it?) Dumbasses.

Saul Acosta repped this.
  18. Ronrris

Ronrris Member+

Feb 13, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Bravo will miss the game

And Marquez is out for the season.
    Not good.

Saul Acosta repped this.
  19. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    damn. well time to get that services for aldo.

Ronrris repped this.
  20. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Finally!! It's game day! Game is at 6pm and I "coincidentally" get off work at 4:30. Muahahahahaha! Vamos Rebaño!!

Saul Acosta repped this.
  21. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You got this.

Saul Acosta repped this.
  22. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    #22 El_LatinLover, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    Aldo is too slow for the long ball; and his ability hinders that as well. His only virtues are holding on to the ball, headers, and shot in close to the area. I like the guy, but for him to be consistent he needs the players he had in monterrey around him. Although, with gio and fierro getting better, and if that Ramirez kid plays instead of Tepa, that will help Aldo, but not for long balls.

23. Nightmare310

Nightmare310 Member+

Dec 6, 2007
    The Streets
    He's not going to chase the ball dude... They're going to kick it to him so he can bring it down to some of our other forwards. That's why we play with some many forwards up top. When we're successful it creates situations where we it's 4 against 4.

24. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Well, the way you have it scripted is usually how it does not happen. You need speed for longballs. There is no long ball that will land on Aldo without one or two dudes on him. Longballs are usually hit while you are running in open space, like we do with fierro. Aldo cannot do that. Also, counterattack from a corner/attack are usually where longballs take place. Aldo is a bad player for that, unless he is give the ball with not a dude stuck on him, and he can get to it with space around him --which will be hard for that to happen. Gio and fierro, an bravo on the other hand are ideal for that. But if you notice when fierro or gio get the ball in a counter attackish/longball scenario, denigris will not be part of that because he will be too slow to keep up, unless he was already up top, which usually doesn't happen when he defends down below.

Saul Acosta repped this.
  25. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico