Joffre Guerron

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Players Abroad' started by Manolo, Sep 23, 2008.

1. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Re: Ecuatorianos en el exterior

he doesnt control his destiny man. first its getafe and next his agent, these parties need to get paid, they could care less where the hell guerron ends up.

2. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

that is true

a contract is a contract, getafe just need to find who is willing to paid that contracted amt month to month.

the rest is up to the player.....minutes and bright pressentations often

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

i understand that...but considering how desperate Getafe was of getting rid of a large number of it's foreigners I would assume America's offer would have been more than enough to get Guerron. I had a feeling he would stay in Brazil b/c he even said he liked it there and would be more than happy to stay there in another club. If the final decision lied on him and he chose to stay in Brazil, then he's definitely dumb for doing it. Besides that, your right.

4. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    J. Guerrón is wasting his future in Brazil. He should come back to Ecuador that would gladly want his services as a starter.

5. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
  6. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Re: Joffre Guerron, News and rumors (r)

I've been tracking Guerron since he joined Paranaense, he's getting consistent playing time. If I'm not mistaken. I think he's appeared in 9 of the team's last 11 games-most as a sub, but he's been starting lately. Paranaense is winning games, they're in 7th place. With a lot of season left they will make a push to qualify for the Libertadores.

You're right tho...Guerron "necesita ponerse las pilas" because if he plays well he could be an option to replace Tono temporarily.

7. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I have not seen Guerron in quite a while and have just read that he's getting playing time in Paranaense a ton more then his past teams. I hope he matures this season just like Benitez has it would done the NT a huge favor. But I dont know if he should start, I honestly wouldn't try that unless there has been drastic changes in his style of playing.

if we have Paredes as a started on the right back position with Guerron as a starter...we'd be lost defensively. They're attack-oriented only and leave too many open spaces on the right side when they attack

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Re: Ecuatorianos en el exterior, Part IV

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umMcmm1ilps"]YouTube - Botafogo 1 x 1 Atlético-PR - (Melhores momentos) 25ª rodada do Brasileiro 2010[/ame]

Guerron played his first 90 minute game and scored. But I saw in the clip that he missed an EASY ass shot. He pulled one of those mamadas that benitez used to do before. All other things aside, it's good to know he's actually getting playing time and responding well.

9. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Re: Ecuatorianos en el exterior, Part IV

This is great on so many levels.

The goal was excellent.

His teammates ran with him to hug and congratulate him. Makes me really wonder what happened at Getafe.

This guy is another one of those players that if he can find his form, he can be a huge factor for the NT.

10. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005

Nice goal Guerron..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdk8p6codss"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdk8p6codss[/ame]

11. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY

wanted to let you guys know that Guerron will be called for the Colombia game. It's been confirmed by my friend who works for ESPN.

12. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Hrmm could be interesting as long as he decides to make the smart pass.

13. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's a Godsend that Guerron is back in form, doing well, and getting lots of playing time in Brasil ..... and all this just when our new captain and star is out for a long time....

Guerron has to step up and show what he did back in the day when he was with the white team.

14. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Dinamita is only 25 years old. That is great. He is playing well in Brazil at this moment. If he is chosen by Rueda, hopefully, he will show all his attributes on the National Team.

15. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    This guy could be playing for Madrid if he actually had taken his chance. Keep hearing about a guy named Pedro Leon who came from Getafe, who also happens to be a right winger.

16. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Okay I don't know about Real Madrid but if he took advantage of the opportunity he was given he could still be in Europe.

17. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    no way, guerron is a one trick pony.

18. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    lol tell that to marcelo, americas whole backline and every other left back hes tormented. his real issue is shooting accuracy, and of course the use of the inside of his cleat to pass a ********ing ball.

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    actually yesterday it was necessary for him to use his individual skills. his problem yesterday was that he only played with his teammates. he had to be a bit selfish yesterday b/c we were stuck the majority of the game.

20. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    After his performances in the National Team, he should not be taken in consideration to be part of the team. I saw him vs Colombia and he looked like an amateur. He was not playing well. He was lost.

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    one game doesn't mean anything. I can say the same about his good game against Poland and claim he should always be on the NT. The fact that he's starting in Atletico Paranaense and is the best right winger the country has seen besides Valencia makes him more then eligible to recieve more call ups. If anything, Rueda should be encouraged to call him up more seeing how our right wing position is vacant and needs to be covered by someone with speed, strength, and passing vision. Guerron wasn't the only one who played weak against Colombia. It was the team as a whole. unless of course you like Oswaldo minda

22. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    This guy is adding goals to his game. Got to find a way for him to shine like we all know he can for us.:D

23. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Sao Paolo 2 - Atl. Paranaense 1
    Guerron scores at 2:12

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9f_J-SHLUc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - São Paulo 2 x 1 Atlético-PR (Melhores Momentos) 32ª rodada do Brasileirão 2010[/ame]

24. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: Joffre Guerron news and comments

se definio el paso del ex-getafe al futbol mejicano?

25. ecua_toriano

ecua_toriano Member

May 18, 2006
    QUITO, ECUADOR
    Club:
    Deportivo Quito
    Re: Joffre Guerron news and comments

No, todavía estan en negociaciones.