Jebeš zemlju u kojoj Bosne nema: Football outside of Bosnia

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by BH Fanatico, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I would have rather faced chelsea in the final

anticule repped this.
  2. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Chelsea's done, 3-1. So much for the bus.

3. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Sour grapes I thought they wouldve kept the 2-1 win and make me look like a genius

4. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Someone like Dzeko in Mourinho's current set up would be amazing.

anticule repped this.
  5. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Courtois is brilliant

čarobnjak and trts repped this.
  6. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Simeone's record in european competitions: 24 wins, 3 draws, 3 loses.

Slow clap. Slow fncking clap.

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  7. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The two best teams in Europe meet in the CL final. ... It doesn't always happen.

I don't want any controversies (weird red cards, controversial penalties, dives), and may the best team win... Oh, and no extra time and penalties.

MissNina, anticule and ABiH12 repped this.
  8. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    No. It must go all 120 mins into pks. It has to.

9. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    As long as Ramos is allowed to take his penalty via corner so he can head it in. Then yes. :D

MissNina and ABiH12 repped this.
  10. 108thLegendary

108thLegendary Member+

Apr 8, 2006
    there are people on this board who still think Bundesliga is better than La Liga smh

2 teams from la liga in the ucl final
    (Barcelona - was knocked out earlier but probably a better team than Bayern is in reality)
    2 teams from la liga in the semi-final of uefa europa league
    (it would have been 3 if Sevilla hadn't knocked out Real Betis on pks in earlier round - draw pitted two La Liga squads against each other just like in the semi-final)

the only team to reach Europa League knockout stage was Eintracht Frankfurt and they were bounced right away in the round of 32

bosna10, Sudžuka and anticule repped this.
  11. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Easy now Barca is not better than Bayern. Atleti and Real most certainly are. Atleti more questionable than Real Madrid obviously considering they thrashed Bayern.

You cant forget Dortmund have had their whole team injured nearly all season and still were 1 open net miss away from sending Madrid home despite missing key players.

I dont like the whole comparing leagues thing at all. It never really works and theres too many counters to anyones argument that it would drag on forever.

Lots of teams in Europa league are playing games where they must juggle their squad around and some teams are more desperate to make a run there than in their own leagues(mainly due to possibility/threat of not making it high enough in standings for a spot next year).

12. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    [​IMG]

13. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Athletico is the best team, Real have the best individual talent

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  14. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Every year I would like to watch teams led by Mourinho, Simeon, ancelotti, Rodgers, klopp and Garcia play against each other in the cl. That would be fun.

Anyone ever wanted to watch the managers as they are now get on the pitch and play?

15. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Wow Benfica. Would've much rather seen Juventus in the final. That Jan Oblak goalie though is pretty good.

16. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    RANDOM FACT: Benfica with Oblak in goal is still unbeaten - 22 games [20W, 2D, 0L]. The 21 year old goalkeeper conceded 6 goals so far for them and 18 clean sheets!

Sudžuka and Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  17. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    God damn that's impressive. I didn't know he was that good. Lucky Slovenia

18. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Unbelievable defending from Benfica. Backline was super impressive. Offsides trap(something I really hate) was on point. Shut down Juve in the box. Oblak made some key saves. And to think they defending this well with 10 men and then 9 men is amazing.

19. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yea, but Juve also showed they don't have a dominant forward in this game. And that mess up by Lichsteiner at the end of the game... Oh man... That was rough to watch. Vidal also maybe should've put his chance away, but that was a strong ball from Asamoah.

20. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dominant forward wouldnt have helped. The defending was superb. The Llorente-Tevez combo has killed nearly every team. Llorente holds the ball up. Tevez runs off him takes the ball. Llorente makes a run towards middle of the goal. Tevez either shoots or dinks it back to Llorente.

They couldnt do that at all today. Benfica were simply outstanding on defense and were unlucky to snag some goals themselves so cant really use the Juve shouldve buried their chances excuse.

21. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I fail to recall any good chances that weren't tough angles and done with too much pace by Benfica. Literally 0 come to my mind. They waited on the backfoot waiting to counter, but only had 2 decent (key word decent) counters the whole game. Juve SHOULD have buried their chances. Someone strong and good in the air would've been able to carve out at least a very good rebound today with the amount of crosses Juve was trying to send in. And they should've been more aware of the offside trap Benfica were playing. Also you can't tell me Lichsteiner did what the average footballer would've done.

22. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Like I said before Benfica had chances. A chance doesnt always necessarily end with a shot on goal. They were 1-2 touches away from potential goals.

The way Benfica played is the way almost any team would play when they have a 1 goal advantage going into the other teams home stadium. Sit back. Wait for mistakes. Hope to get the away goal. And then continue to play masterful defense. The weather certainly didnt help Benfica or Juve.

Easy to say they should be aware of offsides trap. Not easy to do when youre focused on a thru ball sent in the air or consistently focused on the ball. The whole point of the offsides trap is to disguise it. Have to be unpredictable with it in order for it to work.

Lichtsteiner isnt a finisher or prolific goal scorer. He has 2 goals ALL SEASON. When your relying on him to finish a ball in the rain when he isnt on the field to score then you know the other team is locking you down.

Several Juve players are strong in the air. It easy to say that they should get a head on the ball but when youre playing against Luisao(6'3) and Garay(6'2) who are both great aerial defenders you wont always get above them.

23. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    ABiH12 repped this.
  24. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  25. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I wonder if they will sell Hazard to PSG, Hazard criticized Mourinho after the match and Mourinho replied. Hazard also said something about his wife wanting to live in Paris instead of London a few months ago.