J35 La Liga | Villareal CF vs FC Barcelona | 1 May 2010 | Pre/During/Post Match Discussions [R]

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by jcvf90, May 1, 2010.

1. LondonCule

LondonCule Member

Apr 20, 2008
    The guys made me proud tonight, especially what happened after the Inter game. A champion's response :cool:

2. Vaffanculé!

Vaffanculé! New Member

Sep 16, 2006
    Location Location
    Victory dance!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. ReMad

ReMad Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Re: J35 La Liga | Villareal CF vs FC Barcelona | 1 Mayl 2010 | Pre/During/Post Match Discussions [R]

Fourth Goal for Barcelona by Messi 88
    Click Here for Video

4. LondonCule

LondonCule Member

Apr 20, 2008
    Basically he was on the centre circle of the pitch, was getting subbed but instead of going towards the bench he walks across the field to the ref to shake his hands, an obvious attempt at wasting time. All during this Llorente is trying to push him of the pitch but Busquets gets a couple of feet away from the ref and with an extended hand the ref responds with an a raised hand with a yellow card.

Sergi B providing the lulz again.

5. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, this was the toughest game left. Now bring on Tenerife, the deflated Sevilla, and Valladolid!!

And come on Osa, do something with your season tomorrow.

6. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Osasuna will lose, but Mallorca will beat the LPB and it will be over.

BTW cannot wait to read AS and Marca about the two yellows to Busi. So Texeira is a crappy ref.

7. Don Nurilio

Don Nurilio Member

Sep 28, 2009
    E u r o p e
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    EDIT:
    loooooooooool okay

Bussi is a crazy guy :p

Btw did u guys notice that Laporta didnt sit next to their president , as they normally do in La Liga ? He sat next to the stairway , what was that about ?

8. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I have a feeling LPB will lose or tie tomorrow. There's too much pressure on them, and expectations were to high on this being the game we'd drop points. Osasuna has always been hard for them.

9. messiah10

messiah10 Member

May 7, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Nice response by the boys after the CL exit. I actually like the idea of Bojan leaving but ONLY if it is a loan where they don't have a option to buy him. Did Messi just beat Cristiano's goal record?

10. ReMad

ReMad Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Re: J35 La Liga | Villareal CF vs FC Barcelona | 1 Mayl 2010 | Pre/During/Post Match Discussions [R]

Second Half Highlights : Villareal vs Barcelona
    Click Here for Video

11. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I think he scored 42 so far

12. Don Nurilio

Don Nurilio Member

Sep 28, 2009
    E u r o p e
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

I disagree, i dont think a transfer of Bojan is clever in any kind. He's already been on the first team for three season now, and still proving his worth. He will be one of the best striker in the world within 3 years, believe me this :cool:

Messi is on 42 goals now, he just need one more goal then he has beatin Christina's goal record ;)

13. b4rcelona

b4rcelona Member

May 9, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    yeh he has 42. btw guys good game, that busquets thingy was pretty confusing lol. Bojan scored a great goal, xavi with his usual superb passing and ofcourse messi with his goals.

14. b4rcelona

b4rcelona Member

May 9, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

dont forget biscuits(incase yaya doesnt work out) and JDS. :)

15. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Osa coach Camacho, like a loyal PB, already said he's sitting 3 key players vs. LPB to save them for another match. :mad:

16. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    They don't have to win the game, they can just park the bus. ;)

17. Don Nurilio

Don Nurilio Member

Sep 28, 2009
    E u r o p e
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  18. messiah10

messiah10 Member

May 7, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Trust me I know the potential he has but you see if Bojan stays at Barca he probably will not get much playing time but if he goes on a loan he can get more time and more experience. Then once he proves himself as a starter he can come back home and fight for a starting spot.

19. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The problem is that this club doesn't have a good record of loaning out players and having them return. If Bojan goes in a transfer, he could be as good as gone.

Of course, a new administration could change that. Any candidates gone on record about this deal yet?

20. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    would be a real shame to loose Bojan

who personally I think can be as goods as Villa in the long term

cant we give them Kerrison?:D

21. MavadoDribblez

MavadoDribblez Member+

Feb 7, 2008
    Ontario
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Wonderful response by the team. Two goals by Messi, one beautiful free kick by Xavi and a wonder goal by Bojan. Too bad Bojan couldn't have got that second one.

Although Messi wasn't running all over today, his skill is phenomenal. His first touch on the first goal, and how he held his run so he wouldn't be offside when Alves crossed are a few more examples of how good he is. Surprised no one mentioned Valdes doing his best to make the match close....lol.

I dont know if Busquets has his head on properly. What was up with that? I thought he already had a yellow before he got that second one (was it for him or Llorente?). However, by the second half of every match I figure he has drawn a yellow from the opposition and he has a yellow card for himself. That's why I was extra confused.

Anyways, three points is three points....and we made a difficult match more comfortable. Bojan is lookin' the business.

22. messiah10

messiah10 Member

May 7, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

If the Villa transfer includes Bojan going there permanently then its no deal for me. Especially since Villa is getting old and Bojan is about a decade younger than him. lol

23. Hendrixforpope

Hendrixforpope Member+

Barcelona
    Brazil
    Dec 15, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Just got back and had to find out what happened by reading this thread :eek:

Very nice :cool:

24. egwene

egwene New Member

Jul 2, 2006
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    On Bojan, Pep just said Bojan is going to have a long career with Barca. I take that as a good sign.

and apparently Xavi was playing with an injury.

Great reaction from the team!

Busquets actually played well. but hasn't learn from the Inter game. what a clown.

25. 35mmMessiah

35mmMessiah Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Canuckville
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Montserrat