Is there support for a Travel to Brazil SUBFORUM?

Discussion in 'Forum Requests and Voting' started by Pablinsky, Nov 22, 2013.

?

Do you support for a Travel to Brazil SUBFORUM?

Poll closed Mar 2, 2014.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Pablinsky

Pablinsky Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Maitencillo
    I've been discussing the interest with one of the moderators regarding a Travel to brazil 2014 Subforum. My guess is that such forum will be well attended and full of quality information. There are 12 cities where games will be played.

Do you support this? In my opinion we need this as soon as possible. The earlier we plan the better.

2. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    i support it.

3. korfan

korfan Member

Aug 24, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Can't vote? WTF? Support.

4. El Bigote de Dalí

May 30, 2013
    South Jordan, Utah
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    After the draw, I'm thinking there will be a general World Cup 2014 section with a subforum for each group, such as in past years. I could see a general "Travel" subforum be part of that section. I'm not really a fan of creating new forums "just because" as it helps to dilute discussion and can create replication of threads, but I'm sure one will happen.

6. Pablinsky

Pablinsky Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Maitencillo
    There are 12 host cities... I have been looking around the internet for a forum where people who attend can discuss about logistics et al and there is not much. I am sure a Travel Forum will have many threads.

7. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    This is exactly what I did when I ran that board, and everyone who has modded that board since has done the same. So I expect the same to happen this year. It's usually done right after the draw.

8. Pablinsky

Pablinsky Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Maitencillo
    I politely insist. There are many different Travel threads going on and it gets complicated to browse.

9. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    Have you actually spoken to the mods on that board?

Because if you haven't discussed their plans for the upcoming World Cup with them, then this is the wrong place to petition.

10. bungadiri

bungadiri Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2002
    Acnestia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    @Pablinsky

The world cup forum is currently under construction. It's taking a we hile, because it's a big job. Once it's done, we'll move the WC related threads to the appropriate place within the WC forum.