Rumor: Is Riccardo Bigon going to Milan?

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by FORZA NAPOLI <3, Mar 21, 2014.

1. FORZA NAPOLI <3

FORZA NAPOLI <3 BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 27, 2013
    Land down under!
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    upload_2014-3-22_11-45-47.jpeg

upload_2014-3-22_11-46-17.jpeg Is this a good thing? Will we sign the Parma CEO?

2. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I would think if he leaves its for Inter to reunite with his bidone Mazzarri, not for AC Milan, I think AC Milan would be one of those clubs who wants to stay in house.

but... I'm not sure, Rafa, I don't think, likes to work with a Sporting Director, but I don't really trust any manager to run transfers, they think too much in the now and not in the future. So I hope DeLa hires a Sporting Director, let Rafa focus on actually coaching the team and not trying to buy players so much. I wouldn't mind Parma's Sporting Director, he got Inter to get rid of Cassano for Belfodil haha, but then again Branca was a retard, but rumor has it Mazzarri forced Cassano out of Inter and now they are the most boring Serie A side in top half of table. Rafa should only be able to make requests and thats that.

Though if there was a place to criticize Bigon, is loaning our youth players just to sit on bench in Serie B/C1 sides, instead of finding clubs that could actually use them and their talents to develop.

3. LJM5

LJM5 Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Adelaide, Australia.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I think Rafa has more of a say on transfers then we know. Every player brought in has been a very 'rafa-esque' player.

4. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Well he has players he would like and Bigon does the work for him while he focuses on the team. Some managers want complete control of everything. I don't trust Rafa with that, or any manager for that matter.

LJM5 repped this.
  5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    wait did i miss something ?

6. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Rafa has controlled our transfer market since he was hired

elvesuvio repped this.
  7. AzzurriBr

AzzurriBr Member

Feb 9, 2014
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Dont think so
    But if rafa is taking care of transfers...
    Then he is doing a good job, Jorginho, Ghoulam and Henrique are fine

8. forza 4zA

forza 4zA Member+

Jul 9, 2013
    East Coast US
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think Rafe is deeply involved in the players we attempt to get.

He has spent most of last ten years in England where the 'manager' has complete control of team affairs.

Unlike Mazzarri who had never heard of most of the players we got.

9. mcnulty

mcnulty Member

May 23, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    In my view transfers are a team effort do you really think ADL would spend millions on the say of one man there are dozens of scouts and then Bigon liases with Rafa and ADL. The thing Rafa rightfully has a say in is which position ie central midfielder rightback etc needs filling and the type of strengths wanted. In this day and age with players being sought from all over the world you need a strong team as a coach/manager can't scout so widely.

I'm pretty certain Rafa hadn't seen much of Ghoulam and Henrique but hasn't been afraid to use them and he admitted Bigon really wanted Jorginho.

10. AzzurriBr

AzzurriBr Member

Feb 9, 2014
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Yeap, i think that too