Iran to Sponsor Conference on the Holocaust

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Iranian Monitor, Jan 15, 2006.

1. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    I find that you are focussing too much on these barricades you mentioned, and as a result you seem to misread a lot of things that sardus writes.

As for Liban's point that the delousing rather than killing of jews in the 'so-called' gas chambers should be discussed... ouch.

2. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    To illustrate how totally full of sh!t you are, here is an article published TODAY by a major Jewish news service:

Gypsies, Jews fight whitewashing
    of WW II-era camp in Czech Republic

PRAGUE, Jan. 19 (JTA) — As Holocaust Memorial Day approaches next week, it is not only Jews who must confront those who wish to deny the horrors of the Holocaust.
    It was “just a labor camp” and “we didn’t do it” are two of the mantras voiced at former Holocaust victims by the fringe nationalist party in the Czech Republic known for its xenophobic platform.

They are talking about Lety, the World War II Nazi concentration camp run exclusively by Czech guards where 300 Roma, mostly children, perished. Today, Roma, also called gypsies, are the main target of nationalist extremists and skinheads in the Czech Republic.

http://www.jta.org/page_view_story.asp?intarticleid=16225&intcategoryid=2

3. Liban

Liban Red Card

Jul 24, 2003
    Well it was a big factor, 'Holocaust' was an instrument used mutually and full cooperation between the Nazis and the Zionists to accomplish their common goal.

http://www.savethemales.ca/000482.html

If you only knew...Zionists and Nazis are two sides of the same coin, the biggest dupe is the average jew, 'Jew six-pack', who thinks zionism is fighting for their dreams, when in reality zionism is a movement to deceive Jews into advancing the objectives of banking cartels in domination and control of the world. The real purpose of Zionism is to help colonize the Middle East, subvert Islam, and control our oilfields. For this reason Israel continues to receive blank checks from American tax payers...back to WW2, keep in mind this was a human calamity, where 60 million + died.The 'holocaust' as well was a calamity and a defining event for Jews and these elite power brokers (Zionists) use victim status to manipulate Jews and extract their money for donations for things like 'holocaust memorial'. Victimhood turns Jews into moral zombies. .many dont even care for the suffering of Palestinians "We suffered, we deserve a homeland, etc" is their logic The Holocaust also serves their agenda. It is a constant reminder of the pitfalls of nationalism or racial consciousness, two things the financial elite is trying to bury, with the exception of Israel.

Jewish organizations dishonor Holocaust victims by using them for political purposes. It is tasteless to cast Jews as the world's premier victims. Humanity is one family and no genocide is more important than another.

To use "hate" to disarm opposition to the Zionist agenda is also repugnant. It leads to tyranny and more anti Semitism

4. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Imagine this world without religion, there wouldn’t be fighting in the middle east today and many lives would have been saved. Karl Marx said it perfectly “ Religion is the opium of the masses”

5. Liban

Liban Red Card

Jul 24, 2003
  6. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    :eek: :eek: :eek: Where are you from again?
    Ohh... right...

7. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    ok then. Hey folks...we've got a full fledged nut job on our hands.

8. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    you are a live example of what a brainwashed islamo-fanatic is. Thank you for demonstrating this to us. I bet you heard all this crap from your local imam. I feel extremely sorry for people like you.

Jews actually wanted Holocaust. HOLY ********!!!

9. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999

10. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999

11. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999

12. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999

13. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    you are a live example of what a brainwashed islamo-fanatic is. Thank you for demonstrating this to us. I bet you heard all this crap from your local imam. I feel extremely sorry for people like you.

14. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City

15. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999

16. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City

17. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City

Jews actually wanted Holocaust. HOLY ********!!! You have got to be from another planet.

18. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999

19. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City

Jews actually wanted Holocaust. HOLY ********!!! You have got to be from another planet.

20. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    you are a perfect example of a brainwashed islamo-fanatic. Thank you for demonstrating this to us. I feel extremely sorry for you. Actually, i feel pity for you. It must be tough living in a world where you get the crap you just posted here. I'm sure your local imam told you this, so it must be true.

Jews wanting Holocaust to happen. HOLY ********!!! How you don't hurt yourself typing such crap is beyond me.

21. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    you are a perfect example of a brainwashed islamo-fanatic. Thank you for demonstrating this to us. I feel extremely sorry for you. Actually, i feel pity for you. It must be tough living in a world where you get the crap you just posted here. I'm sure your local imam told you this, so it must be true.

Jews wanting Holocaust to happen. HOLY ********!!! How you don't hurt yourself typing such crap is beyond me.

22. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City

23. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City

24. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    You know, its truly sad that you believe the above. I could write about how you're using ridiculous sources from a person who believes the whole world is subject to some Rothschildian/Illuminati conspiracy. But that isn't really the point. The point is that you seem to be a somewhat educated human being who actually believes what you're writing. That the world will always be full of stupid people is not surprising. That they are so driven to hate like you is a bit frightening. This is blood matzot of the 21st century.
    And then, Sardus, you ask Jews why they're so concerned about Israel? Are you really so thick?

25. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    It's a pity that you're becoming more and more shameless. I guess I should be happy so long as you don't attend flight training school.