Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Dean Mansell

Dean Mansell New Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Club:
    Scunthorpe United FC
    Just discovered this forum so signed up. I'm a Chesterfield fan living in in England. I could't select them as my team as they were not listed - how rude :).

I've recently had a football book published and I'm trying to spread the word. It's a book of football fan stories from fans of all different English and Scottish clubs. It's called 'The Away End' and is available on my website (www.awayend.co.uk) and on Amazon at the below link in both Kindle and Paperback:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Away-End-...8&qid=1342793253&sr=8-3&keywords=the+away+end

I would love to get some stories from fans in other countries, would create a whole new interest on the site and ready for book number 2!

Cheers

2. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. Glen Damon

Glen Damon New Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hello, I am Glen Damon. I am a righteous lad seeking a haven, as I was mistreated and religiously abused on my last forum. I hope to enjoy my time here.

4. OKHNYC

OKHNYC New Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Greetings from NYC!

5. discobenny

discobenny New Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Hey I'm an 18 year old lad from the midlands. Big Spurs fan, been to the Lane 4 times, hope to go more in the future.

Also if you didn't guess already Benny is my favorite player, hopefully we'll see a rocket from him next season as well. [​IMG]

Visit my fansite about Benoit Assou-Ekotto
    , @ http://www.discobenny.com

6. poache

poache New Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Georgia, United States
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, I've read blogs and tracked this forum for a long time, but am signing up for the first time now.

7. Sumon Chowdhury

Sumon Chowdhury New Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Chittagong
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bangladesh
    Congratulation!!! stay with us and enjoy your time.

Regards
    Sumon

8. strada1972

strada1972 New Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Club:
    AC Ajaccio
    HERE ANOTHER FUTBOL MEMBER

9. Armen Hovannisian

Armen Hovannisian New Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Hello form Armenia

10. nickcat

nickcat Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Southport
    Club:
    --other--
    Greetings ......... my name is Nick, and I am an alcoholic ......... oops sorry, wrong forum .......... hi, my name is Nick and I'm a Southport fan from, erm, erm, well Southport actually.
    I attend every home game, and attend as many away games as I can. I also sell programmes before the games, my son is a ballboy, and we're both involved with the Supporters' Trust.
    As a football nut, I also follow teams in various other countries; which is how I came across this forum. I look forward to locking intellectual horns with you all, and proving that there is more to English football than just "Sky's Greed is Good League" , which some of you may know by it's nickname, the Premier League.

11. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Sydney, Australia.
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Hello from Australia. I created an account earlier today and was hoping on dropping in and introducing myself a couple of hours ago, but I had a training session in the cold and lost track of time, so here I am. I'll keep it short and sweet for the people reading this. My name's Harrison and I'm 17 years old from Sydney, Australia. I've been playing football ever since I was 4 years old and will continue on playing until I'm old and cooped up in a retirement home. I play football because I like to meet new people, win, and have fun with friends. I'm aware that I'm not the best footballer on the planet, but I do what I can to better myself as a player, so I can be the best that I can be whenever I'm out playing the sport that I love. I look forward to meeting you all.

12. psgfan.com

psgfan.com New Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    hello from viet nam

13. kozyr

kozyr New Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hi from Chicago!

14. MattyK

MattyK New Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    MattyK from the Great White North

15. xiaoluo

xiaoluo New Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Club:
    AC Mineros de Guayana
    hi,from china.chinese

16. CareerOfCantona

CareerOfCantona Red Card

Jul 26, 2012
    Marsielle
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    "I hate the French. That is why I supported the English in Euro 2004 and 2008"

-Eric Cantona

I'm a parody of him. Random.

17. jarhead05

jarhead05 New Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Hi

I'm from England and 18 years of age. I will be partaking on a journalism course next academic year at college.

In the mean time though, I'd like to compose a blog looking at the views of football fans from countries outside of England on all aspects of the game, from their own team's prospects to what they think of the English game and much more.

I've already had an in depth conversation with a fan of Paris Saint-Germain and am just in the process of organising a talk with a fan of Malaga.

All I'm asking for are people's opinions on football, so if you think you might be interested send me a private message and hopefully we can sort out a conversation over an instant messaging service.

I'll entertain fans of any team at all outside of England. Just try me! Although obviously please refrain from doing so if you can not write to an understandable level of English.

18. JD-AFC

JD-AFC New Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hey all,
    The name is Jordan.
    I live in Pennsylvania.
    I've chosen to follow Arsenal.
    I've become a huge fan of soccer in the last couple months.
    Good day.

19. tango_pirate

tango_pirate New Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Club:
    Club América
    Greetings to all lovers of the beautiful game

20. JoinSportsTeam.com

JoinSportsTeam.com New Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello, I have played soccer my entire life. I am still active in some adult recreational leagues locally. I am interested in continuing to watch soccer grow in America. Looking to join the forum and and meet new people.

21. sharif hossain

sharif hossain New Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Hello everyone, I am a serious Football fan.

22. shaimay

shaimay New Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Hi,

Thanks for being here....

23. cinoeye

cinoeye New Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    From Serbia, live in the USA. Love soccer, now coach u9.

24. Chicago SC

Chicago SC Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Bitter Fire fan here. San Jose should never have been rewarded with an additional 3 min. - that's in addition to 5 min.! of stoppage time - after whining about a red card and their manager being sent off. Argh...

I should have checked the member list before I created my username. I see there's at least a dozen "Chicago"-ans. Typical. We represent!

Anyway, Cheers!

25. alexburchiESPNtv

alexburchiESPNtv New Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Bucharest
    Club:
    FC Rapid Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Cheers guys, i am from Romania, live in Bucharest, 17 years old. I'm a player from Rapid Bucuresti II (junior team) and i wait for the moment when i will be convocate to Rapid Bucuresti first team ^^.