International Games for Bolivian League Teams

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by boliviankidd622, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    My bad guys! I again had another game tonight, and missed it again. :( I meant to put up streams but I was in a rush to get out the house Sorry!

How was the match? I will have to see how I can to watch it! So what happened? The La U and Cerro Porteno match was tonight too in bolivia right???

2. Orientito

Orientito New Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    we won and that's all that matters. Back in Colombia we just have to score one goal and defend our asses. I'm loving the fact that all bolivian teams are doing pretty good in this tournament :)

VAMOS ORIENTE!!

3. Orientito

Orientito New Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    that game is tomorrow ;)

4. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    no, i think la u plays thursday, if im not mistaken.
    It was a hard fought match for both sides, very tough, but Saucedo came through with a wonderful header to give us a reason to smile and sleep good tonight. Should be a very interesting second leg next week.

5. Orientito

Orientito New Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    actually both la U and Oriente's (2nd leg) games are next tuesday my bad
    http://www.eldeber.net/facetasd.htm

6. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Didn't catch the game but how did Saucedo and Campos play?

7. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yeah me too. I think most bolivians are watching. me and my fam are Bolivaristas but of course we're gonna watch these games.

8. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Campos played well,mostly in the first half. had a couple of shots and held the ball well. And Saucedo was mostly invisible in the 1st half.appeared more in the 2nd. He did get the goal though. The trouble was that Vaca,Saucedo,Campos and Peinado could not connect for most of the game. Tolima was doing a great job of defending and closing up the middle. IMO of course

9. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Oh ok cool! Thanks for the info!

10. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    AND he started the play that led to the corner:cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZuQjgcvegw&feature=related"]YouTube - Oriente Petrolero 1 Deportes Tolima 0 Copa Nissan Sudamericana 2010[/ame]

11. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Saucedo really really has improved sooooo much since he first started making waves in bolivia. His time in Ukraine has solidified him.

He really has a knack for Volleys and 'cheeky' shots.

12. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    You're right, Jhasmany Campos and Mauricio Saucedo have impressed me a lot, I think they more then deserve to play in better clubs en el exterior.

13. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
  14. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

lol oh there you are, enjoying our games eh? its a nice feeling knowing your child is watching you on television, everything is dedicated to you, especially that 1-0 in the clasico, our "B" team for a "B" team.

15. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Second Stage

IDA

• 9/7 - San Jose @ Atlético Huila (Colombia) 1-1
    • 9/9 - Cerro Porteño (Paraguay) @ Universitario 0-1
    • 9/14 - Deportes Tolima (Colombia) @ Oriente Petrolero 0-1
    VUELTA

• 9/21 - Cerro Porteño (Paraguay) vs. Universitario
    • 9/21 - Deportes Tolima (Colombia) vs. Oriente Petrolero
    • 9/22 - San Jose vs. Atlético Huila (Colombia)

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Full list of the games being shown on tv!! Oriente's and Universitarios are going to be shown live!!

17. The_Expert

The_Expert New Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Serious question: how come your clubs are doing so well now? What changed over the summer?

18. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Nothing. We just are on a good run... no real answer really.

We don't even have a clue because our league is still a piece of shit lol.

But we've always had good talent, but because of how crap our league is, our league and players inside of it get underrated and big teams are often too scared to invest in some of our talent. I hope this changes their minds. ;)

19. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is my theory

OP VS U de Chile
    U de chile has played an ungodly amount of games over the summer to include the semifinals of la Copa Libertadora. OP who for the last four seasons kept a good amount of players who not only play together in OP, they also have played together for our NT. The basis of team being players that also have played together in Tauichi. If you add Mauricio Saucedo who just came back from a season in Ukraine where he improved on what has been raw talent ever since he first drew my attention when he played for San Jose three years ago. OP has also been doing good in the local league for two seasons ending in the top 3 or 4.

Universitario de Sucre VS Colo Colo
    La U has been solid ever since Villegas set up an awesome youth system in Sucre. In my last visit in April I watched a couple of La U's youth team and a couple of players caught my eye Nico Tudor (I think he played in the U-17) and Jorge Rojas. Villegas is also responsible for brining legit international players like the CB Aguire, and FW's Cirrillo and Fernandez. Then you have Leeb who took over the team at the beginning of this season and even though they lost players like Saucedo he was able to get players to believe in his 4-2-2-2 system that even though they are not doing so good in the local league, (due to their harsh schedule) it has been working in Sudamericana. Leeb left and now Vega who hasn't changed anything is the current coach. Finally you got Galindo who for some strange reason at the age of 29 is IMO peaking and will never have another season like this one. And I really honestly think that in the first game in Sucre, Colo Colo just underestimated la U.

San Jose,
    I haven't been to convinced with their first game. I don't want to take away from their tie but I just wasn't happy with the way the lined up on the field that night. The player I think is really good in San Jose is Puma, he has quality and we will see on Thursday.

Overall I think the rest is momentum, when your players achieve a victory, then they are convinced that they can achieve another. Hopefully we are able to carry this into the away games coming up on Tuesday.

20. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Good info. Didnt know much about Universitario, or San Jose.

21. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  22. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea i read about that, but the biggest loss without a doubt is Vaca Diez who i was hoping would make the difference for Universitario. But apparently because of the injury he suffered in a league game this weekend he wasn't allowed to travel with the team, as he was descartado.

23. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  24. The_Expert

The_Expert New Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Well, we are over two hours away from the momment of truth, we'll see if this is simply a fluke or not.

25. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I with the losses of players because of inuries and other things... I dont expect the result to be good.