International Games for Bolivian League Teams

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by boliviankidd622, Aug 24, 2010.

1. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    I think it's about time that Bolivian teams don't send soo many players forward. It sickened me to see a slow team try to play offensively when the speed isn't there to not be able to do whats most important in soccer. DEFEND. Playing defensively takes ALOT of disipline to otherwise do whats natural.... Attack.

The best teams revolve their game through their defense. Italy, Uruguay, Paraguay, Ecuador, England, and Spain (at least against most South American teams, or teams better then them) does it. They do it out of strategy. For our sake, I don't think we have a choice given lack of speed.

I hate that defensive minded strategies is soo unattractive, but it sure works great. I can't imagine what the score would have been if we had spread out the team more.

Good strategy; the result speaks for itself.

2. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Word.

3. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Completely agree.

But can you blame them?

We are used to losing like crap away from home. Baby steps. If we do pretty successful maybe next time around, Bolivians teams will go in more confident next time around. I am just happy they arent getting tehir asses kicked for once.

4. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    word

5. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :cool: nuff said

6. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its that time again people!!! let's see if our Bolivian teams can pull it off!! if Universitario wins or puts up a damn good performance will it change our opinions on Bolivian futbol or at least give us hope for future international competitions?
    Go Sucre!!!

7. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    This Fox Sports Espanol commentators are obsessed with "la altura"....they have said the word "altura" soooo many times!

8. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Gol! Galindo 10 mins from the end.....man Galindo is on fire....I remember me talking trash aobut him how he hadn't proved himself at the international level.....how he's done it!

9. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Final: Universitario 1 Cerro 0

10. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    AAHH YES!! i can sleep good tonight :D Universitario played extremely good, dominated the game, nice shots, cerro has a great goalie, Galindo A+ didn't Liendo use to play for Bolivar? he signed a flag for me, he should be on the national team.... Garcia, Liendo, S. Galindo, Saucedo what a great f***** mid-field that would be, good job Universitario!!!

PS that Vacadiez kid was good to, he can be on the bench and come in when Saucedo is tired :p

11. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Good game by La U, they had the ball they defended against the counter. They did lack in creation especially going north to south going east to west they had good control. They could of scored at least three by my count. And if they don't make it in Paraguay I am still staisfied with their performances compared with The Libertadores La U won both games at home and put Sucre in the spot light in a good way.

Final observation did u guys see how the Spanish commentator swore that Marvin Bejarano was formed by San Lorenzo youth clubs. Lol. Is it really that hard to believe that Bolivia has good players formed in our own academy.

Bejarano was my player of the game followed by Gallegos and the bald center back Aguire, finally Galindo for the goal.

P.S. Did u guys hear the way the Banda was rocking out in the background that made my night. I am out.

12. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    As the game got closer to ending, I was thinking of posting this but after Sucre scored, I'm still gonna post it because IMO it fits this scenario...

It don't matter if Sucre tied at home even though they could have won it but by the way in which they played, I'm still surprisingly confident on the away game and they might just pull it off! Let's keep the dream alive! Vamos Sucre and Vamos Bolivia!

13. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Great game tonight . Cerro defended well and Universitario had the right tactic. my favorite players were Galindo and Michel. with Bejarano Coming in second (me gustaria q amage mas a su izquierda). The last minutes of the game we're the best. I'm Amazed that Galindo hit his peak in his 30s. He definitely deserves a call up again.

is Vacadiez Bolivian or Argentinean? because he's great player. I don't understand how this team plays faster than our NT team. also, Lampe and Arias have got to be one of the best keepers in South America. never understand why these players don't play on good squads and are underrated.

14. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I thought Universitario played good, but like Galingo said himself, "abusaron mucho de los pases cortos", i call those innocent, unnecessary passes. But overall i loved how offensive they played, they showed, finally, some heart!!
    Having said this i just want to add that Roberto Galindo is the man, he is a natural born net killer. As i saw it Lampe, Bejarano, Vaca diez, y Roberto Galindo are national team material, if not starting then at least for call ups and consideration. They are talented.
    That Vaca diez surprised me, that's the type of player i like and want to be, Atrevido, que amague.

15. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Damn, I was surprised with their performance, at least the last 15 mins. Vacadiez is crazy!! definitely better than Vaca. He has a nice drible and the balls to play for the NT. I remember him a while back playing for blooming and being one of the promises back there, along with Mojica (who sucks by the way) Then he went to Guabira and played for them in la Simon Bolivar (I don't undestand why) maybe he has some discipline problems, anyone can elaborate on this?

Bejarano is great also, I believe he is as good or better than Abdon, he proved himself in the last three games, although he's really small he knows when to fall down for a free kick and he is fast as hell. Yeah, it was funny how they confused him with another Bejarano that played for San Lorenzo.

Lampe is also amazing, and he is like what, 22 or 23. He definitely is our goalkeeper for the next 10 years, I would go as far as saying he might be better than Arias and he is very confident also.

As for Galindo, I'm really surpriced, when he played at The Strongest i would get really pissed every time he played, because he sucked really bad, and can't believe how much he's improved, THE HELL WITH BOTERO

16. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Well everyone has talked about their good performance. I'll say this, Bejarano was good but his size is something that might hold him back, he has balls though, that's for sure. The one who really impressed me was that Vacadiez guy. He's tall, strong and great dribbling. He would run down the side and open the field for his team.

It sucks for Galindo as the nats have their forwards in place, although he might be a nice compliment for M3 up front as he is a different player from M3.

Overall, it was good to see them play well.

17. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Son of a bitch! I missed another game!!! Gonna have to watch the replay of this! :(

18. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Found out the ages. And these guys are to me the backbone of this U team.

Carlos Lampe- 23
    Marvin Bejarano- 22
    Getulio Vaca Diez- 26
    Roberto Galindo- 29

19. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007

Now we just have to find out their REAL ages and we're set:rolleyes:

20. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    no no no, do not even go there. The u-15 yea, those guys clearly cheated.
    These guys however, I buy it, they LOOK their age.

21. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    and it's on record, i got my sources

22. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    lol. Good list, too bad Galindo wont get too many chances, with all the forwards we have, M3, Pedriel, Saucedo, etc.

About Pedriel, I chatted with him today and he says that he's in the bench and the guy he would replace is the captain, so as you can see it's been tough. I think he's being patient waiting for his chance.

23. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    wow, cool.that you got his contact info. seeing the way sivasspor has not been scoring, he should be able to get a chance.

24. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anybody else really excited to see how Oriente can handle themselves tomorow?
    quinteros!

25. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Me obviously!!! funny thing both Oriente and Peñarol have been playing on the same days and have been getting amazing results on the same days, Peñarol 0-2 Real Madrid(c'mon its real madrid Peñarol played very good though we could of won) U de Chile 2-2 Oriente, Oriente 1-0 U de Chile and Barcelona SC 0-1 Peñarol :D happy happy joy joy mother f***** today they shall both win again!!!