International Duty Call (where Scirea gets excited despite no mesh shirt)

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Falc, Feb 4, 2013.

1. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    LOL.

Apparently the merdisti believe that Ranocchia was dropped by Prandelli because he issued a statement "clarifying" what he (Ranocchia) said about Juve, and not because he's, you know, utter shite.

2. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ^Why are we being linked with Ranocchia? He was absolutely horrible this past season.

3. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ranocchia is not the problem for the Inter defense. I believe he would do well at Juve. Very well. This guy partnered with Bonucci for that one season was one of the most solid defenses I have ever seen.

4. AmericanKaka

AmericanKaka Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    Considering he personally gives away a goal about every other game with a massive individual ********up, I don't know how he can be absolved.

There has not been as individually horrible a defender in Serie A as Ranocchia since Loria was at Roma, as far as my memory serves me.

5. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  6. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    dammit! poor guy was getting some good experience and raising his value

7. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

Their defense is a mess. Your wrong about Ranocchia, they sell him to us and it will be a coop.

8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Napoli ruined his career.

9. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    balotelli got sent off against czechs...idk why but i always thought seba was alot quicker...

10. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    For a long time all people knew about Giovinco was what they saw when he played for the U-21's (myself included). Against that kind of competition, his lack of pace wasn't particularly noticeable. It was only after he started to play more and more with the senior side that it became all the more glaring.

And Balotelli is just so predictable. *Cough* NoPenaltyNoGoal *Cough*

11. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Christ, that game was garbage. Gigi was the only reason that Prandelli's team came away with a point.

And yet this time last year there were people who wanted him to be replaced with embarrassments like Viviano or De Sanctis (as did I, but for other reasons). They'd be up shit creek without a paddle if it wasn't for Gigi.

Daei_10 repped this.
  12. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

thats the problem with giovinco. he's not quick for a small player. only way u can survive in today's game as a small player is if you're fast! and he's not! which is exactly why he doesnt work for juve and we need to get rid of him ASAP.

13. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Gabbiadini scored twice.
    Immobile two assists.

14. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Azzurri food seized in Brazil
    By Football Italia staff

Italy’s Confederations Cup campaign hasn’t got off to the best start after a portion of their food supplies were seized by customs officers on arrival in Brazil.

The Azzurri left for South America on Sunday night with two tons of pasta, tins of tomatoes and olive oil which have been allowed into the country.

However, their collection of Parma Ham, Bresaola and Parmesan cheese have been detained because the Azzurri didn’t have the necessary permits to import the goods.

Italian diplomats are now in discussions with Brazilian officials in an effort to file the necessary paperwork and get the goods released.

15. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  16. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

loooooool is this real or a joke??

pasta does not seem like a food for athletes competing in a tournament. confed cup is whatever but i hope this is not their diet plan in world cup and euros. LOL

17. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    2 Juventinos on the score sheet today against Haiti

Giacherrini with fastest goal in NT history! 19 sec. in

Marchisio with possibly fastest goal as a sub. LOL

18. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Pasta is a good carb. No joke at all. A friend of mine was with Juve as an American liaison when they toured here two years ago. Prosciutto was a daily staple.

19. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    phat

phat repped this.
  20. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Vidal scored the third goal in Chile's 3-1 win over Bolivia.

Daei_10 repped this.
  21. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Giakk is a champion. I don't know why you guys are haters.

Falc repped this.
  22. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Awesome performances by Vidal. Chile is such an offensive team...they're fun to watch.

23. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Friday June 14 2013

Pirlo rejuvenated by Old Lady
    By Football Italia staff

Andrea Pirlo has predicted more success for Italian giants Juventus after two consecutive Scudetto titles.

“Joining Juventus was the right thing for everyone involved,” the 34-year-old told the Corriere de Bahia while in Brazil with the national side.

“I feel rejuvenated in Bianconero. I’m part of a great squad of players that has won and will continue to win.

“Without that move then I may not have even been here with the national side.”

The playmaker joined the Old Lady on a free transfer in 2011 after Milan opted against renewing his contract at San Siro.

Turning to the Confederations Cup, which will start on Sunday for Italy against Mexico, Pirlo was looking forward to the event.

“We deserve to be here, we are four-time world champions,” he said of the Euro 2012 runners-up. “It’ll be a great feeling to play at the Maracana and we want to impress.

“And then I want to come back here next year for my third and final World Cup tournament.”

Pirlo could win his 100th cap for his country this weekend. Only Dino Zoff, Paolo Maldini, Gigi Buffon and Fabio Cannavaro have reached three figures for the Azzurri.

24. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Giacc is looking good against mexico. Pirlo scored a nice free-kick

HT 1-1

25. OldLady

OldLady Member+