Interliga [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by El Guero Naco, Nov 6, 2006.

1. mex_barça08

mex_barça08 New Member

Dec 26, 2006
    Austin, Tx
    ********ing cuevas got lucky his leg wasnt torn apart, that was a nasty ass tackle on him

2. Jimmy America

Jimmy America Member

Jun 4, 2005
    Nerys Eyebrows
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LMAOOO no shit. wtf are people saying that should have been a yellow on him. he got fukin ran sacked on that play

3. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    I am aware of that. any foul that warrants a direct free kick that is committed inside the box, is a PK.

If a "legit" foul does exist, whether the player rolls once or 500 times on the floor is irrelevent. He technically did not dive because there was a foul.

4. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Are you talking about the foul the P.k came from?

5. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Mosqueda also was on the receiving end of some bad tackles. A couple of them went unnoticed. But I agree, the last tackle Pepino recieved was bad. That could have really hurt him

6. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Do you honestly think that pipino fell down as result of that contact?

obstruction does not result on a direct free kick

7. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    yes I do.

no, but holding an opponent (as was clear by the player's left arm extending after Pepino had passed him) and "attempting to trip an opponent" is a foul that results in direct free kick.

8. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Agreed, except niether one of those two things happened.

9. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    It was a clear penalty.

remember, IFAB clearly states that if a ref considers a play to be reckless, careless, and/or use of excessive force when tacking or tripping (even an attempt) then is it a foul that warrants a direct free kick.

The fact that Cuevas over dramaticized the foul still does not take away from the fact that a d.fk foul existed. Furthermore, your initial comment about America receiving favortism is clear biased on your part which does cloud your judgement.

Show me one fcking game... ONE... where these MLS refs have been exceptional? They let games get out of control. They are inconstitant with what they mark. They have been consistantly inconsistant----but yet--it is accidental with the other teams--but on purpose when officiating America...

10. Jimmy America

Jimmy America Member

Jun 4, 2005
    Nerys Eyebrows
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    actually Jorge Ramos is right when saying "le falta algo" what it is, is that he's a step too slow. and today he played like CRAP. he killed hella plays on offense and missed a gimme goal at the end of the game. for a guy who's supposed to have decent talent he needs to be doing more not less like it seems he's doing lately.

11. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Roberto Carlos is (or was) considered one of the best left backs in the game of the past 25 years. He is known for his speed, his defending, his power shots, his free kicks (although not as accurate as some make him out to be)... but his crosses are not the best either.... It seems that out of every 20 crossballs he sends, 5 of them are on target. Not a great percentage by any means... however.... his defensive skills and his ability to recuperate balls and go on the attack is what allows him to send 20 crossballs. That is where the merit lies--in the fact that he is able to send that many crossballs because of his defensive skills.

The same can be said about Castro.

12. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Really? is that why I brought up the fact that the ref missed two clear red card offenses that would have being in favor of America? I'm not going to argue that this refs sucks, they do, proof of that is that P/K call.There's nothing accidental about these guys.

13. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    then where did this comment come from?

the refs have been consistantly inconsistant.

that comment implies that the refs are favoring America. The truth of the matter is that every team has to deal with these dudes. Some calls go one way and some go the other way.

14. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Tecos ties it up 2-2

15. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    True and last year and the year before people said the refs were favoring Chivas.

16. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    FT Tecos 2-2 Jaguares

17. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    hopefully we can finish at 1st place so we can maybe wiin the final and finish as Mexico 2

18. mex_barça08

mex_barça08 New Member

Dec 26, 2006
    Austin, Tx
    and when he does get the crosses in(gringo), se las maman como el pinche osote que se avento cabanas......the guy was solito..pero ni pex......vamos por la interliga!

19. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Nobody wants to discuss the Jaguares-Tecos game? Damn good, one of the best I've seen in this tourney so far.

20. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I didn't catch the whole game, but I wanted to chime in on the refereeing. Close to the start of the second half, there was a goal disallowed because there was a foul called before the shot. When they did the replay, it was obvious there was no foul. The officiating is horrible.

21. Frost redded

Frost redded Red Card

Jan 8, 2007
    i want cruz azul to get 2nd.

22. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Good game ..Jaguares and Tecos areplaying some serious football unlike others:rolleyes: .. I don't know am expecting Jaguares to spank americ

23. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Grupo B

America: 1-1-0, 4 pts. (+2)
    Jaguares: 1-1-0, 4 pts. (+1)
    Tecos: 0-2-0, 2 pts. (0)
    Monarcas: 0-0-2, 0 pts. (-3)

24. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    ^^ ok so with the goal differential in our favor we just need a tie to advance.

25. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Well, if America ties the Jags but Tecos kicks the crap out of Morelia and makes up the differential...

We might have to put some fans on suicide watch.