Inter Merda!!!!-Other Teams Thread [R]

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by jpick, Sep 1, 2007.

1. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    good read, but there's nothing new there.

Rossonero23 repped this.
  2. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I like all the graphs and comparisons, but he could have summed it up in three bullets

• Shitty broadcast reach and often quality
    • Crappy sponsorship deals
    • Lack of stadium revenue

Il Ciuccio and Rossonero23 repped this.
  3. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Tito Vilanova

RIP

LGRod repped this.
  4. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #5054 Rossonero23, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
    Liverpool choking away the title!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BobanFan and stphnsn repped this.
  5. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    as much as i dislike liverpool (istanbul still angers me!) i dislike chelsea and man city more. i'd rather have the reds win the EPL.

6. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    i'd prefer chelsea, then liverpool, then city. i like mourinho, and i can't stand suarez.

7. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #5057 Rossonero23, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
    Savicevic: "I agree with Garcia, the little help for Juve there have been"

Speaking to Radio Sportiva, the former AC Milan soccer player Dejan Savicevic talked about many topics, including the championship fight and the verbal warfare between Garcia and Conte: "Juve in recent years is the strongest team of all others but this season has been pushed by the referees, already in the first ten days you could see how it would end. I agree with Garcia when he says that the referees have given help to Juve.

@Dante @Falc @OldLady @phat

Still cheating huh?? No surprise there. I have no sympathy for Roma though.

8. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Savicevic must be romanisti!!!

9. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I know one thing Milan didn't help Juve one bit. Where are all the end of season PK's when you need them???

Dante repped this.
  10. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First 10 days huh, yeah, not too smart there but what do you expect from him?

Garcia has already learned the Italian way, when your team is behind Juve, blame the refs!

phat repped this.
  11. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #5062 Rossonero23, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
    Madrid winning in Munich, 2-0. 3-0 on aggregate.

Looks like Real are going to their first final in over a decade. Unless Carlo screws this up!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Wow...Ronaldo makes it 3-0!!!

Ancelotti is the master of Champions league!!

13. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    that got out of hand quickly, but i'm more interested in tomorrow's match. i'd cheer chelsea or atleti over rm or bayern.

14. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    4-0 (5-0 agg.) full time. yikes.

15. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Despite all of the help for the home side, Benfica prevail!!!!!

A win for Football!!!! #JUVEMERDA

DDR and Capitano_10 repped this.
  16. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    http://www.football-italia.net/48622/conte-benfica-dont-deserve-final
    [​IMG]
    Conte: 'Benfica don't deserve Final'

Antonio Conte complained about the referee and Benfica time-wasting. “The team that least deserved it went through.”

The Coach spoke to Sky Sport Italia after a 0-0 Europa League semi-final, which sent the Portuguese through thanks to their 2-1 first leg win.

“What didn’t work was that we didn’t get that incident going our way. It’s a shame, as these games are right on the limit, Benfica obstructed us at every turn and the referee allowed them to do it.

“He gave six minutes of stoppages when we were already three in without playing, so it took us for a ride,” said Conte of English referee Mark Clattenburg.

“It’s a shame, as with two shots on target over two legs Benfica went through. Over the two games Juventus certainly deserved to go through.

“I think Juventus gave all they had. It is an exciting, but also very exhausting season, because for the first time we’ve reached the final stages of European competition.

“I don’t think we saw a team struggling to stay on its feet tonight. They ran from the first to the 95th minute. It was a strong performance, we didn’t get the lucky moment we needed to change the game, so in that sense Benfica were more fortunate.

“It was a real pity, as in the first leg there was a red card and penalty for the elbow on Chiellini, while tonight there was an obvious penalty not given. The team that least deserved it went through.

“You just have to look at the statistics. Benfica had two shots on target over two legs. That was it. They have international experience and showed it tonight, as down to 10 men they stopped us playing and I am truly disappointed the referee allowed them to get away with that.”

Can't believe this idiot is blaming the referees. What a classless piece of shit.

DDR repped this.
  17. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    What is really disturbing is a fan of a team that is -42 talking shit.

18. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    100 points in the league and the only decent non italian side juve defeated was a weak lyon side

[​IMG]

LGRod and DDR repped this.
  19. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #5070 Rossonero23, May 2, 2014
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
    Il Ciuccio repped this.
  20. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    So Liverpool were winning by three goals then concede three out nowhere.:rolleyes: I've seen this type of collapse before!

[​IMG]

JCNapoli17 repped this.
  21. paulocesar

paulocesar Member

Oct 4, 2000
    I thought I enjoyed the Chelsea lesson that Brendan Rogers was taught at Anfield, but the Crystal Palace match was even better...what a week..Juve chok against Benfica because no Italian refs to save them, then we beat Inter where they classlessly fail to honor Zanetti, and now this. Sure, Milans year has been awful, but I like the silver linings...no more Allegri, dead weight that will finally be cut for next year, and if we don't make Europe, better for us to just concentrate domestically...worked well for Liverpool!

gcstorm9 and Rossonero23 repped this.
  22. BobanFan

BobanFan Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    And Roma

23. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    horncastle on juve: http://www.espnfc.com/blog/_/name/calcioitaliano/id/391?cc=5901

he makes an interesting point that leads to the following conclusion: if juve continue to focus on the league and crash out in europe, they will not be able to increase revenue on a global scale like the big clubs are doing. italy may know about juve's 3 consecutive scudetti, but they're not going to attract fans, and sponsorship cash more importantly, outside of italy unless they're doing well in europe too. with ffp coming into effect, they need to expand their revenue to have money to spend. global brands aren't going to give them the sponsorship money that big clubs get if they don't get the big time european exposure. so while they've dominated italy for the last three seasons, perhaps that dominance hasn't gained them any advantage against the other big clubs in europe or even the other big clubs in italy.

gcstorm9 repped this.
  24. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #5075 Rossonero23, May 14, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
    8 - Benfica have lost each of their last 8 European finals.:eek::eek::eek: