IC 6: How about a Numa Numa Duet from Eddie and KDB?

Discussion in 'Chelsea Off Topic Threads' started by fernb8, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Kerry Dixon's Boots

Staff Member

Jun 6, 2006
    77 degrees
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  2. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. Ben7021

Ben7021 Member

Mar 19, 2008
    Orlando
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah yeah :p

Like I said originally (I think :D) if they can get another big FA they will be good. I still think they should have gone after Deron or Chris Paul in a trade as they would have been cheaper I think, and then hoped to get Melo as a FA this summer. Time will tell.

4. BuddhaBlue

BuddhaBlue Red Card

Jul 23, 2002
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWFq-v7TKdQ"]YouTube - Yeoman Warden At Tower Of London, Part II Of Four[/ame]

Off topic, off-topic. :D

Clutch? anti-clutch? Top Gear? Knicks grit?

Are we talking about NASCAR here?

Ball is very much a play-off sport ...

I am.

Very confused by this thread.

I shall read more and try to become enlightened.

5. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Never found Lebron to be clutch.

If you want clutch, go for Robert Horry. Unremarkable player but if you wanted someone to make that important shot in the playoffs, you go to him.

6. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    but you kinda need both, a remarkable all round player, who can also come through in the last seconds

kinda like kobe

7. scabdirisaq

scabdirisaq Member

Jun 24, 2007
    BK Park
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Somalia
    Kobe is the ultimate clutch player. if you would have asked the gods to create the best clutch player since Jordan, they would give you another Kobe.

That would be assuming the nets have lost interest. This was race in the classic sense. No one knows if Carmelo would have went to the nets who are surely going to New York too come 2012. The Knicks gave as much as was needed to get Melo and Billups was a huge bonus....

8. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But it's different, someone creates his wide open shot for him.

Lot of hype in Kobe, his percentage on game winners/tiers isnt that great, he misses a ton, players like Ginobili or Pierce or anthony aren't in another ballpark from him. And he definitely isn't on Jordan or Bird's level.

9. Ben7021

Ben7021 Member

Mar 19, 2008
    Orlando
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't think Carmelo was ever interested in anywhere but NY.

I am man enough to admit, the Knicks are better than I originally gave them credit for. Chauncey has seemed to have picked up his game a notch and I think getting him was a bigger key than originally credited. Still think in 7 game series they can't make it very far, but I underestimated them.

Kobe's numbers in the final minutes are not that great as others have mentioned. Sure he has made some big shots, but he has taken a ton also.

10. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    two stars can get you far in this league, especially with a solid sidekick like Billups.

I just don't see who provides that bad of a matchup for the Knicks where you'd call them a big underdog. Jury is out on my Celtics till we see who's healthy and if the chemistry holds after these changes.

The Heat in big games have been crap, and Billups and Amare exploit big weaknesses for that team.

The Bulls? Till they win a couple of series' for me, the jury is out there.

Orlando? Not sure what to make of them anymore, kind of a wildcard. The Knicks don't have anyone to guard DW, likewise, Anthony is a terrible problem for the Magic.

11. Ben7021

Ben7021 Member

Mar 19, 2008
    Orlando
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Chauncey has 30 pts and no 2pt FGs

12. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :eek:

13. Ben7021

Ben7021 Member

Mar 19, 2008
    Orlando
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    18/20 FTs and 4/12 on 3's. Those refs apparently called a really tight game.

14. Ben7021

Ben7021 Member

Mar 19, 2008
    Orlando
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Miami blow a 24-point lead in the 3rd to Orlando. How does Chalmers take 11 shots on a night Lebron is shooting 70% and Wade 60%?

15. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Despite his percentage, LeBron bricks another buzzer beater/tier.

16. Ben7021

Ben7021 Member

Mar 19, 2008
    Orlando
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well at least he didn't end the game with a charge...against the Cavs... :D

17. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Miami Heat got what I'd call an ass whopping. Bets on Lebron taking his talents to Alamo Heights?

18. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    On a completely different note, am I one of the very few who think Radiohead is overrated? I've tried to listen to them, I've tried the best albums but I just don't hear anything that makes me think they're groundbreaking.

19. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Lebron's many chokings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Ben7021

Ben7021 Member

Mar 19, 2008
    Orlando
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    His biggest problem is he always goes for a 3, even when they are down by 2 or less. Get to the lane and get the foul. Wade should be the one closing out games, but he never is. They got hammered by the Spurs (granted it was a back-to-back a night after a close game with Orlando). About halfway through the game the 3 had taken almost all the shots for the team. Bibby and Miller were the only other players with more than one shot taken (some hadn't taken any at half). Pretty easy to beat a team when you dont have to cover 2 guys at any given point.

21. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah, no ,love them

22. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Aren't the Spurs also playing without TP?

23. Ben7021

Ben7021 Member

Mar 19, 2008
    Orlando
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Apparently his injury was not that serious after all, he was back and had a fantastic game. Not sure what the deal was with his ankle. Looks like the Heat struggle against 3 point shots. San Antonio set a franchise record for 3's made and thats how Orlando got back in the game as well. Apparently Mike Bibby and Chalmers are poor defenders. Who would have thought :p

I normally don't watch a ton of basketball until playoffs as the regular season doesn't matter a whole lot (see Celtics last year, and Spurs before that), but this has to be one of the best seasons in quite a while. There really are 2-3 great games on almost every single night. The talent level is just great right now.

24. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hahahahahahaha at the Heat.

Seriously though, the Bulls have been getting better and better. Underrated team in the national press if you ask me.

25. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    for me its not about albums but some songs from some albums

i mean theres the most obvious ones like; Creep and the not so popular for example; Street Spirit. You cant tell me these arent 2 very amazing songs

Its better than todays garbage "band music", wich all sound like they're the same fecking band.

BTW - i hate coldpaly

this