I kinda know the feeling

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by TimmyHoward, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimmyHoward

TimmyHoward Member

Jun 18, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't say I know the feeling you guys felt in November but christ it feels bad to be screwed by a referee. That call was horse shit today that denied us our third goal as the Henry handball was horse shit. F you FIFA why would you choose a ref were my totaled car is worth more than the country the ref was from today. Just an awful reffed game, and prolly nothing will come of this just like your game vs. France because Sepp Blatter is a disgrace to the game.

2. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    In other news, he with the most money wins.

It has nothing to do with the price of anything and finding a reason to denigrate the ref. because he doesn't eat in McDonald's, drink Mountain Dew and be a millionaire, so therefore he doesn't deserve to ref a game in the WORLD cup is just, well.......I'll let you fill in the adjective. :rolleyes:

He was a piss poor ref who made a piss poor decision.

Just like the ref. in the Germany Serbia game. The Spanish ref in the Germany Serbia game..... whose country, I would venture to guess, is worth more than whatever car it is that you own. Even if it has shiny aluminum wheels 'n' all.

3. allegrabene

allegrabene New Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Alexandria, Va
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    to associate bad reffing with where they are from is really bad form. some of the worst refs i've ever seen are right here in america. do you have a 12 trillion dollar car?