honies or wives of selecao members

Discussion in 'Brazil NSR' started by ELADO, Sep 23, 2005.

1. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    all this time we think Ronaldinho was a good boy, an alter boy, but he is a pimp! dayumm!!! but Ronaldo is da ultimate pimp yo! he get some of the hottest broads you can i magine! you see i love Ronaldo as a person and a soccer legend but i love him more because he is da ultimate pimp! i love him cause he gets the nice babes! infact if Ronnie never scores another goal again i will love him still coz he get the girls! the hottest girls!hey wont be long before we see Robinho pimping like Ronaldo coz they are always together and i bet Ronaldo will teach that kid how to pimp da ladies! hahah

2. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    Joelzinho i still here marveling at the impeccable beauty of Decos wifE ohMY! she is a MORENA right? she definitely looks like a morena. the body is definitely a morena banging typE oh mY just cant help it i love my MORENAS!! hahahahah!!

3. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    If you mean she black...nah she doesnt have any black in her. All the family members in the magazine actually arent to pretty. Her brother looks like an OG though.

But regardless she still a beautiful moreninha!

4. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  5. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  6. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    what's wrong with that? =[

7. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    its just mad funny...cause the only thing you had left to do was click the pictures and then link the pictures into the "Insert Image". Then all of us would be able to see the photos right from your post...

But you googled it, then left it, then told us to go get it...lol

mas não é nada amigo, não se preocupas(Did i spell that last word good?)

8. XaviandXabi

XaviandXabi Member

May 4, 2005
    CT
    Kaka is probably married, he is Chirstain right down to the heart and i doubt he sleeps around like the others do

9. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I could have done that, but google brought many pictures and I would not link them all. But lazyness is a funny thing, so I understand you heheheh

The last word would be "preocupe".
    "preocupas" exists, but it is not used in this case.

About Kaka: he has a beautiful girlfriend and he will get married in the near future. He is a very religious person and is proud of being a virgin :eek:
    He will only have sex after the marriage...
    Either playing soccer really relieves the tension or the guy masturbates a lot heheheheh

10. cristianoronaldo17

cristianoronaldo17 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    guys im also a virgin and proud of it :D I m going after some Brazilian Chick she is pretty hot, who know I might no longer be a virgin ;)

11. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Home....pop that badboy on the brasilians broad's bunda. Work magic papo! Boa Sorte!

But how the hell did Kaka stay a virgin....thats beyond me.
    And anyone got pictures of his girl?