Honduras Vs. Mexico in Mexico

Discussion in 'Central America' started by rceveda, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikey310

Mikey310 New Member

Dec 24, 2007
    mexico gonna win 3-0 in the azteca, and 2-1 in honduras

2. kingallan2k7

kingallan2k7 New Member

Jul 2, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    hahahaha

and all this confidence comes 4rm beating belize 7-0

we aint belice

and i havent posted in a while but i always read the threads but mexican fans like u mite

be are really underestimating us

3. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Good for you mikey, want a cookie?

4. Mikey310

Mikey310 New Member

Dec 24, 2007
  5. AZTECA

AZTECA New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    San Francisco
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Wow, I have been reading this thread and it sounds like my latin-american friends are really confident that they will tie at our legendary stadium and will easily beat us in Honduras. I respect anyones opinion but some of the posters have made fun of how Mexico lost to Honduras, I remember that game it was a really good game for Honduras, I remember watching Hondurenos passing by my house screaming and celebrating as if they won the world cup. But the funny thing is Honduras got eliminated by Guadeloupe, so don't be posting things that we are underestimating Honduras when Honduras clearly underestimated Guadeloupe and was the laughing stock of the CONCACAF.

Honduras will see a new Mexico this August, we have a good NEW coach with a good defensive mind and our golden generation of forwards and mid-fielders, now i'm not saying that these young guns are the best in the world but will be terrorizing Honduras and will be giving a hard time to anyone.
    I predict a win at AZTECA 2-1 or 3-1 and maybe a tie at your house. I not trying to be arrogant but from what I have seen our old players that played against you guys won't be there like Oswaldo, Temo, Jared etc. but instead will be:
    Ochoa: 21 years old and already getting attention from the EPL, La liga.
    Magallon: Solid young defensive player, getting attention from the netherlands.
    Maza: Young defensive player, just signed with PSV Einhoven.
    Aron galindo: Solid young Defensive player playing in Europe.
    Guardado: Extremely talented mid-fielder playing in La Liga (Must I say More?)
    Villaluz: Extremely fast mid-fielder, linked to some EPL clubs.
    Giovanni Dos Santos: Striker/mid-fielder, played for Barca now in the EPL.
    Carlos Vela: Winger/Striker, played in La Liga now plays for Arsenal.

These are just some of the players that will be facing Honduras, and I hope this game will be a good game.......until August.....

6. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    OK, want an oatmeal cookie. we said we HOPE to tie in the Azteka, WOW!!!!!! you got players in EUROPE!!!!! I'M SO AMAZED!!!!!WOW,no way... gasp,gasp!!! really funny how every single one you've got in Europe are and have always been bench warmers( except for rafa)... D. Suazo was on the bench quite a bit this year but he was still the best Inter player min. by min.

7. AZTECA

AZTECA New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    San Francisco
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Wow man well i'll explain to you were you are wrong:
    Ochoa: Starting goalkeeper of Club America (no bench warmer) and about to be the starting goalkeeper of Mexico.( I said linked to European teams only)
    Magallon: Starter for Chivas ( no bench warmer see) linked to PSV.
    Maza: Haven't started because he barely signed with PSV when the season was over, was a starter for Chivas.
    Aron Galindo: Starter in his club(look it up)
    Guardado: Starter for La Coruna in Spain.
    Villaluz: Starter for Cruz Azul Linked to the EPL.
    Giovanni: Played very few games in Barca, that I will give you the reason.
    Carlos vela: Didn't play as much in Slamanca but played a lot more in Osuana(sp?) and almost got Osuana back in the First division and now will be a Starter for Arsenal.

As you can see there was only one player (Giovanni) who was really the only "benchwarmer" in that whole list, and i'm just listing a few because I don't want to overwhelm you with so many players.

8. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    azteka dude, wow, i'm amazed... I put EUROPE in Capital letters for bung-holes like you and you still ********ed-up. you deserve a ********ing round of applause... and an oatmeal cookie for your retardation

9. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    oatmeal from me too, btw we cam dream we are in our thread cause its the C.America section, if u want to discuss ur team go for it in ur forum, we believe we can win let us believe what we want.
    When u play big teams u want to dream and believe you can beat them, so can we. so stop being a jerkoff and lets u believe we can win, if we dont well we were wrong and if we win there u go we were right, no ones life is riding on it.

10. AZTECA

AZTECA New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    San Francisco
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hey man hold on first of all I can be on this thread, Mexico is in Central America....second lets be civil.....I'm not saying anything bad about Honduras I'm just stating that I read many people posting how easily Honduras is going to beat Mexico, of course anyone can dream, but I just came here to discuss, the pro's and con's against Mexico and Honduras. Of course we dream big when our National teams play, but we have to be real about things, and for the record i'm not saying anything bad about Honduras, instead I see an Honduras with a lot of talent, but instead i'm discussing what honduras will be up against and giving my 2 cents on how this game might be played out....but I obviously can't have a mature discussion with some of you guys.....

11. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    I am glad to have a civil discussion just as long as there are no disrespect, as i have seen before people not just mexicans, hondurans as well, be degrading, i am happy to talk about facts, but dont come saying that we were the laughing stock in our backyard, that i consider trolling, if anything the great mexies playing against belize could only score with a PK and a lucky bounce against belize, Obviously Honduras has always had problems with caribean team everybody knows that.
    And no, Mexico is not part of this C.America thread, you guys have ur own for that reason, u say ur in central America but u have been in how many UNCAF tournaments??
    ITs funny because its so convenient for u to say that ur central american as well, but many mexie (i say mexies cause its quicker type not to degrade) say "dont get me confused with those centra americans."
    I have little respect for alot of mexicans because i read alot of messed up racist comments from them, i wont be prejudiced and fall to those peoples games, but all i ask is that if people are going to come here from the mexie forum please be decent and respectful, i assure u we will be just as as decent and respectful.

12. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Oatmeal for you son... you know Mexico is N. America not C. America

I do believe you are in your right to express yourself in our forum. No matter how biased or wrong you may be. Te doy el visto bueno Mr. Azteka

13. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Mexico is not that "great" and you guys have no "golden age" cuz if yall did you guys woul dbe in beijing and not in yalls house watching us compete for olympic medals :rolleyes:

and i say again...our players match up better then yours...we have experience and players that have been in europe for seasons...so we know whats at stake... not overrated young players like Villaluz....

14. -marume-

-marume- New Member

Jun 12, 2007
    LA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Our "golden age" consists of:

Nery Castillo (23)- Man City Forward with a $30,000,000 dollar price tag

Giovani(19)- Tottenham forward/CAM, fist choise sub for Barca who had 28 apearences and like 7 starts, scored hatrick in la liga

Vela(19)- Arsenal striker who played for Osasuna and was regarded as one of the best players on their squad, scored most goals in 2005 u-17 WC(which we won)

Guardado(21)- Best player at deportivo, attracting intrest from most big clubs

Villaluz(19)- Star of Cruz Azul, but has yet to impress in the NT

Ochoa(22)- America Goalkeeper with attention from EPL

Moreno(19)- AZ Alkamar defender, who has become a starter

And many other youngsters playing in the MFL like Dominguez, Silva, Araujo, Esqueda... Plus Barca youth midfielder Jona Dos Santos

Its funny to me how you think mexico doesnt have a golden age, plus we also have our veterans like Rafa, Pardo, Salcido... Player for player Honduras doesnt Compare (Not saying they dont play well)

15. pavonYsuazo

pavonYsuazo New Member

Jun 30, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    this is qualifying for WC 2010 right???....tell me what has villaluz(you said it yourself), vela, gio, moreno done for the NATIONAL SENIOR SELECTION..didly squat...these players need to develope and get more experience before you can start comparing them to Suazo, rambo, alvarez, and palacios...if you want to make an argument about how many players abroab mexico has then hit up rceveda im sure he will pile on u how many honduras are competing abroad...also tell me what nery castillo has done for ur team besides his performance against teams in the copa america??? he sounds way too inconsistent with me...to say that there is no way honduras cant compare with player for player with mexico is a bit ignorant and you are in deep denial..would you tell me the best striker..the best mid fielder....i would have to say that yall have better center backs but our mid field absolutely kills yall and up top there is nooo discussion:rolleyes:

16. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Mr. Oatmeal cookie consumer if we wanna brag about players abroad lets do it then... afterall, this is my forte:

LISTA DE LEGIONARIOS HONDURENOS... wheres the list??? oh here it is...

2008/2009
    (Possibilities only since season has not started)

AMERICA

MLS:
    A. Guevara-T.FC
    M. Castro-NE.R
    R. Espinoza-KC.W
    O. Chavez-LA.G
    I. Guerrero- SJ.E
    USL1:
    2- Carolina Railhawks
    1-Atlanta Silverbacks
    1- Miami FC
    Mexico:
    E. Izaguirre- Pachuca
    Ramon Nunez- Atlas
    Guatemala:
    5 Dudes
    ES:
    5 Dudes
    Belize:
    8 Dudes
    Nicaragua:
    16 Dudes
    CR:
    1 Dude
    Colombia:
    1 in Ind. Santa Fe
    Argentina:
    Padilla brothers @ Estudiantes de la Plata at the end of this season

Europe:
    EPL:
    M. Figeroa- Wigan
    W. Palacios- Wigan
    H. Thomas- Wigan
    E. Norales- not defined
    C. Costly- Sunderland
    Holland:
    N. Winters- FC Ultrech
    Bundes:
    M. Suazo- FC Koln
    Serie A:
    D. Suazo- Roma AS
    J.C de Leon- Siena
    C. Martinez- Cagliari
    J. Leveron- Udinese
    E. Alvarez- Bologna
    Mejia- Udinese
    Russia:
    W. Mejia- Energie Volten
    Slovakia:
    2 Dudes
    Hungary
    1 Dude

Asia:
    Turkey:
    3 dudes in 2nd division by 2008
    China:
    S. Caballero
    E. Martinez
    ... wow I forgot em' all fill in please

thats an incomplete list... The majority are used in starting eleven. as far as i know, having starters in your domestic league does not make them a legionaire.

PS. Nery can't do squat-shit in the EPL.

17. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    and in no time they will be back in the mexican league again.

18. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Like always... pure fluctuations(maybe mispelled)

They get 1 point with Guardado... the rest are booty.

19. hereje

hereje New Member

Mar 15, 2007
    houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    though i love and support my national team no olvido that great moment when we beat mexico 3-1 en SPS pero tambien no olvido que el unico juego que T&T gano en la ronda final fue contra nosotros in our own house and that kept us fom going to korea/japan(exceso de confianza:mad:).

wasn't it great when we beat mexico 2-1 in last gold cup but then again, nos confiamos con guadalupe:(.

i mean i trust our team can make it to this next world cup but our own history y el exceso de confianza no estan de nuestro lado.

20. -marume-

-marume- New Member

Jun 12, 2007
    LA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hehehe... I cant wait for this game.

21. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Can't can we...

22. pavonYsuazo

pavonYsuazo New Member

Jun 30, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    just looking at this list makes me sooo proud....of all the successful hondurans abroad and of course rceveda who gathered up this information:)...i cant believe how much exposure honduras football talent is getting

23. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    That list is so impressive.....honestly mates i'm freaking so proud of Honduras, and i have no connection to them. I've just always followed their futbol.

Rceveda lmao at you! You just sonned that Azteca guy with that list. :p

24. rceveda

rceveda New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    where is he??? i baked a batch of oatmeal cookies just for him!!!

25. AZTECA

AZTECA New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    San Francisco
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ok since you want to bring the "list" up, then here.

GK:
    Guillermo Ochoa- (21yr) Linked to Manchester United, and Atletico madrid.
    Sergio Airas- (20yr) Linked to Hercules C.F. (2005 U-17 World Cup Squad)
    Alfonso Blanco- (20yr) Linked to clubs in Holland, Spain and Greece. (notable GK in the U-20 for his brilliant performances in youth competitions.)
    DF:
    Johnny magallon- (26yr) Linked to PSV Eindhoven, Celtic FC, and Atletico Madrid.
    Ricardo Osorio- (28yr) Plays for VfB Stuttgart.
    Carlos Salcido- (28yr) PSV Eindhoven, getting attention from Spain, and England especially Wigan Athletic F.C.
    Aron Galindo- (26yr) Played for Hercules C.F., Grasshoppers Zurich, now in Eintracht Frankfurt.
    Hector Moreno- (20yr) Playing in AZ Alkmaar.
    Adrian Aldrete- (20yr) Linked to Estudiantes de La Plata (ARG)
    Rafael Marquez- (29yr) Played for AS Monaco now playing for Barca.
    Francisco javier Rodriguez- (26yr) Just signed with PSV Eindhoven.
    Efrain Juarez- (20yr) In Barcelonas B-Team, Rumored to go to Everton FC (EPL)
    MD:
    Gerardo Torado- (29yr) played for CD Tenerife, Poli Ejido, Sevilla, Racing De Santander.
    Andres Guardado- (21yr) Plays for Deportivo de La Coruna.(Now being linked to Barca, AS Roma, and AC Milan)
    Jorge Hernandez- (20yr) in Barcelona's B-Team.
    Pavel Pardo- (31yr) Plays for VfB Stuttgart.
    Giovanni Dos Santos- (19yr) Played for Barca now in Tottenham Hotspur.
    Cuauhtemoc Blanco- (35yr) Played for Real Valladolid, now in Chicago Fire.(Hella of a great player)
    FW:
    Cesar Villaluz- (19yr) rumored to got to the EPL.
    Edgar Andrade- (20yr) transffered this summer to an EPL team.
    Jared Borgetti- (34yr) Played for Bolton Wanderers, Al-Lttihad.(You can say sh!t about how old he is but he is a deadly header.)
    Pablo Barrera- (20yr) Deep interests to move him this summer to europe, Arsenal is looking in for a deal with him.
    Adolfo Bautista- (29yr) VfB Stuttgart is interested in signing him.
    Antonio De Nigris- (30) Played for Villareal, Poli Ejido, Once Caldas, Gaziantespor, now in Ankaraspor.
    Guillermo Franco- (31yr) Plays for Villareal CF.
    Omar Bravo- (28yr) Plays for Deportivo de La Coruna.
    Jonathan Dos Santos- (16-18yrs?) Plays for FC Barcelona Juvenil A
    Carlos Vela- (19yr) Played for Celta de vigo, Salamanca, Osasuna, now playing for Arsenal.
    Nery Castillo- (24yr) Played for Olympiacos F.C., Shakhtar Donetsk, now in Manchester City.