Holland vs Portugal Euro 2012 Match Thread: Get Ready to BRAWL!

Discussion in 'Portugal: National Teams' started by jec1, Jun 14, 2012.

1. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

That's what love about Toronto, so much culture. I always bring my russians friends as my protection. I'm 5'10, and need protection. haha... but the amount of vulgarity is scary when I go to most of these places. The same with the portuguese though, they hate italians. But it's the looks they give that piss me off. I think once we win a tourney, we'll earn their respect.

2. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    WC 2006, some punks were keying people's cars based on their flags. i remember hearing tons of people complaining and even taking off their flags when going to certain hoods just to avoid getting keyed.

3. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Thats bullshit.

4. Paul Sousa

Paul Sousa Member

Sep 18, 2005
    Toronto, Ont. Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I've sent you a PM, thanks.

5. Fc_Porto

Fc_Porto Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Club:
    FC Porto
    lol in 04 my friends mom had a portuguese flagon her car. And the day italy went out in the groupstage she had it parked outside (not even in an italian area) and later that day sees her car spray painted all over with the flag gone and written "portugueese whore" "DIE"

6. portugal#1

portugal#1 Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Italians are known divers and play actors, Italian players also use their fair share of hair product, and while Portugal might be economically shit...according to reports its in better shape than Italy. Cheers. LMAO