Hello all! From a lifelong (yes, lifelong) Man City fan!

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by OnlineSoccerCoaching, Jan 14, 2014.

1. OnlineSoccerCoaching

Jan 13, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Hi everyone, greetings from the 'Brit Abroad', I'm a local Manchester lad who grew up playing and following my beloved Manchester City. I've been living and working in America for the past 4 years as a Soccer coaching consultant for various clubs, with a view to coach the coaches and raise their ability levels so that the youth players may thrive more under their guidance. My work lead me to develop a website which offers clear coaching drills as animations, so that consumes a lot of my free time these days. I'm here to connect with like minded people and share in a bit of banter. I look forward to speaking to you.

Mark
    Owner/founder
    Online Soccer Coaching
    www.onlinesoccercoaching.com

2. jakefake3

jakefake3 New Member

Jan 15, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  3. OnlineSoccerCoaching

Jan 13, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    As long as you keep United out of the top 4 Jake you're a friend of mine, though we'll probably never agree on the Aguero/Suarez debate :)

4. Lewis Everett

Lewis Everett New Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  5. sushmita sharma

sushmita sharma New Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Club:
    ABC Natal
  6. sushmita sharma

sushmita sharma New Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Club:
    ABC Natal
  7. luisdavis

luisdavis New Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Club:
    AC Minervén Bolívar FC
  8. DamianY

DamianY New Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hey, I'm in the process of checking your site out. Looks good so far! Could be a great resource and I like it better than straight pictures or videos. Cheers!

9. soccerskillerzz

soccerskillerzz New Member

Apr 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    can you guys check out my youtube channel? I post soccer tutorials and skills. Thx. Most recent video: