Hee-Say, They-Say, We-All-Say... JESÉ! - The Future Balon D'Or Jesé Rodríguez Ruiz Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Whoa what is with the insults? Do you talk to your mother with that mouth? I was agreeing with you! Posters who exaggerate and talk BS make so mad!

2. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Real Madrid is reporting that surgery is complete and has gone well. Jesé will return to Madrid once he is released.

#AnimoJese

anticule, raven3k, Aimar 21 and 6 others repped this.
  3. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Lol, I was about to comment on surgery being done and it's not even 8 am yet :oops: Damn you timezones :mad:

4. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    [​IMG]

"I appreciate the affection that I have received it gives me the strength to be stronger and more eager to return."
    "I'm better now, with the operation I was a bit shocked because it was the first time I operated."
    "Everything went well and now I'm thinking to recover that is the most important thing."
    "The fans have always shown me a special love since I went to the first team & I thank them."
    "Now I will not be playing for a while, but I'll come back stronger."
    "I spoke with the president. We've always been in contact. I have thanked him personally by phone."
    "I appreciate the love they give me, both him and my teammates and the entire Real Madrid. I'd like to thank them."
    "I will improve in many things. I'll forget the bad and take the positives. I'm sure I'll come back stronger."
    "I talked to my teammates and the coach on the phone and I give them my full support to win the Clásico."
    "I told them that what has happened to me will serve them as extra motivation."
    "My teammates told me that they will be strong and they will dedicate the Clásico's victory to me."
    "Borussia Dortmund is a great team, several players from last year left, but ultimately we depend on ourselves."

http://www.madridismosubversivo.es/...ar-la-victoria/#sthash.6SoxT00F.A11F6cj9.dpbs

anticule, raven3k, Lyra and 12 others repped this.
  5. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Grande Jesé! Un crack!!

#AnimoJese

anticule, raven3k, sleepyvato50 and 2 others repped this.
  6. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Wish that never happened. What an asset to be missing.

raven3k, RMSocrates and temesgen repped this.
  7. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Still not happy about it, I knew when he was bracing for the impact that it was going to be ugly and as soon as he was on the ground I knew it was serious.... it was a nasty challenge, really no intent to play the ball. He was trying to send a message/take a piece out of him.

RMSocrates repped this.
  8. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    team will dedicate that win in El Clasico for you, JESe. come back as soon as possible!

9. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    This kid could have been a difference in the big matches we have left in the season.

Teams could prepare for the BBC as well as our midfield all they want, but they couldn't prepare for when Jese makes his way onto the field.

I know we'll try to take positives from this but it's hard to get a silver lining out of this. Khedira won't be someone that's too affected by tearing ligaments, however I see it as a much bigger issue for Jese.

10. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Pepe rehabbed an ACL reconstruction in five months and ten days, played in the World Cup, had a bit of a setback recovered and hasn't lost much, if any, of his speed or athleticism and arguably his best years as a professional have come since that injury. Twitter legend Giuseppe Rossi torn his ACL twice in his right knee and before he tore his MCL he had 14 goals in 18 appearances for Fiorentina. Adrian Peterson has been mentioned, did he look like he had issues? I could name players all day. Of course everyone is a special snowflake in terms of rehab but Jese has so much going for him that barring some sort of crazy complication I think he will be fine. The next six weeks will be critical for him but I expect him to attack this rehab like he has every other obstacle put in front of him over his young career and obliterate it.

11. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I certainly hope he can overcome it. Broke my heart to see that happen.

12. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    With Jese's mental attitude I feel confident this kid will be back better than ever.

anticule repped this.
  13. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well the club has to support him now.He found it tough to earn a place in the starting XI even when he was fully fit & producing quality performances .
    The job will be tougher when/if he gets to pre-injury fitness again.

14. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't understand why the next six weeks are so critical. Isn't it going to be a lot of him sitting around doing nothing and hoping that everything heals normal. I'll admit it takes a bit of restraint and patience but the best thing he could do is nothing or am I wrong.

15. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Generally. They'll probably want him to get mobile i.e. walk to the end of the hallway very gingerly in a little over a month.

It really depends on him though and how quickly his muscles atrophy. He'll probably get set up with a stim machine that moves his leg.

16. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    If the swelling and inflammation are manged well he'll be up and walking without crutches, or at least starting to in about two weeks and I'm sure they'll be how well he can bear weight on it in the next couple of days even. In the meantime he isn't just sitting around, he'll likely have exercises that are meant to restore full range of motion to the knee, outcomes are better for patients who restore full ROM sooner rather than later. There are also various therapies he'll be doing to enhance recovery and he'll be doing stuff in to build up his quads as well. The days of doing nothing after surgery are long gone. As soon as the anesthesia wears off the work begins. If he is sitting he stretching, massaging, or something every hour or so.

And this is generally for everyone, they dragged my father out of bed about ten minutes after he was wheeled out of recovery from a knee replacement. And my sister with a chronic illness was dragged out of bed in a similar timeframe for hip replacement. This is almost the norm know for orthopedic procedures.

Aimar 21, RMSocrates and temesgen repped this.
  17. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Jesé: "They'll dedicate their victory to me in the Clásico"

18. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'll donate my knees jese I got ou bro bro

temesgen and Laaura repped this.
  19. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
  20. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So apparently his house was on fire today. Can this week get any worse for him?

21. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    jesus wtf

[​IMG]
    gas main explosion?

apparently hes with arbeloa. good on him.

22. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

New video of Big Flow, featuring also Derik Osede.

4x4s repped this.
  23. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    So what you're saying is you want to break up with me? Because if you wanted to stay being Internet boyfriend you wouldn't post stuff like this that hurt my ears and eyes!

RMSocrates and Minduchio repped this.
  24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Can't wait to see him back on the pitch, and to never see this video again.

25. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I saw Derik and I know how you like his hair, so you could say that I posted this thinking about you.