He didn't say "good job" to Chirac

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by BenReilly, Jun 5, 2004.

1. DJPoopypants

DJPoopypants New Member

Um... record low levels of public approval for a war persident in an election year?

Bush's handlers might consider that an emergency...if they weren't in bed with the energy companies....

Yet one more example of how our "leaders" care more about their personal stock funds than they do about average americans...sigh...

2. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    One more time, and I'll go very slowly for you. You decided to sell your car when you moved from a $2 environment to a $5 environment. If you were so honorable as you want us to believe, you'd have sold your car when you lived in the United States, not when you were leaving.

Big deal, it's very easy to get around Europe without a car as everything is generally more compact into urban environments. People need their cars in the US. Thanks for doing your part to keep my gas prices down, though.

3. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    Bluedaddy, you're 35? I always thought you were in your early 20s.

4. "Right Wing Wacko"

"Right Wing Wacko" New Member

Apr 29, 2004
    England
    You didn't think about Gaia the earth mother though did you Bluedaddy? She's being raped right now with the fumes from your death chariot. An enviromentally
    freindly disposal would have been the humane thing to do.
    I hope you enjoyed spending your blood money.

5. TheWakeUpBomb

TheWakeUpBomb Member

Mar 2, 2000
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Obviously. Since that's the only other alternative.
    So, you aren't? And you still sit around getting stoned all the time and typing like a juvenile? For shame....

6. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

1-i was kidding

2-pathetic... not as sad as you attempt at a lancelot link comeback, but still proof you should just give up

7. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

34 actually until next month

thank you ian... until now, i always wondered why TF prell had to print instructions on the bottle

8. TheWakeUpBomb

TheWakeUpBomb Member

Mar 2, 2000
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    I have. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of moving to Amsterdam where I can smoke weed and bed whores. Of course, I've got to weigh the prospective pluses and minuses of each nation's welfare system, since I'm going to be a bum.

9. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

(shakes head) sadder by the minute

10. "Right Wing Wacko"

"Right Wing Wacko" New Member

Apr 29, 2004
    England
    Eu welfare is greater than the average wage, because clearly the unemployed deserve better than those capitalist dogs.

Welcome to the EU, our welfare state may collapse anytime soon but enjoy the ride.

11. TheWakeUpBomb

TheWakeUpBomb Member

Mar 2, 2000
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Yeah, I guess. Is it as sad as a supposedly grown man with his own public "hottie central" thread and a fetish for avoiding the "Shift" key? Probably not. But I'm getting closer!

12. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    I must say, this thread has turned into a clash of the intellectual titans of BigSoccer. I feel smarter for having posted here.

13. TheWakeUpBomb

TheWakeUpBomb Member

Mar 2, 2000
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    We welcome all opinions in this thread.

Except yours. Please leave.

By the way, please refer to my sig. If there's any thread that needs to be lit on fire, it's this one. Plus, I hear self-immolation is back this year!

14. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

ok now i'm just feeling sorry for you - maybe some hee haw will make you forget how desperate you are for the approval of strangers

15. TheWakeUpBomb

TheWakeUpBomb Member

Mar 2, 2000
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    A Hee Haw joke? Really?