Guatemalans Playing Abroad

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by Guatefc, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Ruiz injured his quadracep ,but is still proable to start, thet are resting him for today and will makee a game day descion..........

2. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Ruiz scored his 15th Playoff goal

FC dallas are out

Willie Sims Team NE Revolution Will play DC United in the Eastern Finals this sunday

Pezza hurts his face in a training match and was rushed to the Hospital
    Check www.cdnumancia.com

We might have another player Abroad and its a Goalie!!!
    osward gramajo GK for Municipal Under 20 Is close to signing a Contract to Quilmes club of the Argentine top flight Under 20 team, they want to develop him, i think he's the U20 for the NT Keeper too

Hope the deals goes thru...

3. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

Willie Sims Who was available to play tonite, Goes to the MLS Cup Finals as his team New England defeats DC United 0-1 at RFK
    http://web.mlsnet.com/scoreboard/game.jsp?match=11052006_NEDC&event=mls_cup&year=2006
    Another Guatemalan In the Cup Final

Pezzarossi to have Surgery monday
    http://www.guatefutbol.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=825&Itemid=2

lets hope Pezza recover's .

its looks like we will get Sims 2 days before the Venezuela also.

4. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
  5. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    pretty kool, haha.

6. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    right ?! lol pretty gay that our boy ruiz was a Johnny dep character from pirates of the Carribean

7. lilchapin

lilchapin New Member

Sep 23, 2005
    MtL home oda impact
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Anything on U20 players?

8. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    nope that they are leaving next sunday and they are trainiing this whole week

9. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Guatemalan Forward / Midfielder Willie Sims headed to England for 10 days!

http://www.revolutionsoccer.net/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=22794&pcid=115

he will be playing for the MLSGeneration ADIDAS Team
    vs a few Coca Cola Championship teams\

Queen park Rangers monday
    Crystal palace tuesday
    and possibly
    Matches against the Watford reserves and Chelsea reserves (still to be confirmed) will follow on Thursday and Friday

Good luck WILLIE represent Guatemala well

i think he is in london today

10. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    Lol, how did u find this? You're borderline stalker now, lol. Damn Carlos Ruiz's girl is a breezy! I give that guy props, shes a lil hottie. Good find Guate FC.

11. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    purely by accident , but ruiz atleast has a life and has adjusted well to the USA and Texas.. ******** it ruiz is a Grown ass man he should of been booking broads since day 1.

now who is guatemalan footballer#2 in the playboy department????

me jk

iv'e heard the following gets alot of puss y

F.Thompson
    Loco rodriguez
    freddy Gracia yup even him
    pezzarossi (guatemalan socialite)
    and

could be Willie sims ...... but i have no clear evidence UC NR girls need to confirm it.

mY 1 YEar at Marshall (b4 umd) i got roughly 8 different girls, and was a redshirt freshman... i would imagine mr Sims got some white girls or a least some sistas
    I wouldn't be suprised if he bangs some random english whore at the England stint this week

12. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Hey, Marshall is in WV right??? Hows that place?? Is it nice?? And what part of the state is it located?

13. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    Hey when was the last time u guys went to Guate? I heard there's some serious party spots there now. Guate FC did you try to walk on to the Maryland team?

14. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    yes and it sucked becuase there is only dense white ppl near the campus there since it's a predominantly hicks in WEST side of WV near the Ohio and Kentucky border in Huntington, thats why i transfered to The University of Maryland-college park Main campus which is 5 minutes from NW DC and all the the spots.

make your choice wisely ED, for College, i really wanted to go to st johns University. the woman to man ratio is 60;40. lotts of chicks

Anthony i have spoke to Coach sasha at UMD ,and he is aware of who i am . i was on his radar back in HS when i played for Georgetown prep soccer in Bethesda, maryland but he didn't seem intrested to sign back then so i went to marshall. I trained with UMD this summer and last spring simply too stay in shape , and he's offered a open tryout , but i told him that i think i wouldn't be able to keep up with the team and school.
    you got to have your priority straight, it;s hard to play any sport and study , its practically a second job, your social life is very limited and you have barely any time for yourself.

last time i was in guate was in the spring and christmas....

hot spots well where??? specify cause i don't hang in GT city

15. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    Guate FC, sounds like your collge experience was kinda like mine, I went to a small private school in Northern Cali as a freshman and encountered many close minded rich people, I dropped out and ended up transferring to Berkeley.

Juggling a sport and school must me super hard, intramurals is cool though.

I heard there's some good bars in Antigua and I forgot the rest of the places my friend told me about. She said there's some bars and upscale clubs there that are better than some of the ones you see in West L.A. I went in December but it was a family trip.

16. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Wille Sims played 65 minutes and the Generation Adidas Team won thier 1st game against Queen park Rangers of the English Championship 2-0

http://aueagles.cstv.com/sports/m-soccer/mtt/yasur_dor00.html
    18 year old, Dor Yasur CB/WB of American University in D.C. was selected for Guatemala Under 20 team for the final round of qualifing

he is Guatemala's only Under 20 player abroad

does any one know of him????? I think he is of European/Jewish decent
    he went to HS in Florida /Donna Klein Jewish Academy

I don't know what his connections to guatemala is , but glad to have him!

[​IMG]

5-11 170 looks like a big boy

what a find for Guatemala!!! our back line just got a little better for U20 WCQ

he should handle haiti, panama well and Usa

Under 20 list for Final round of WCQ
    El listado: Abner Trigueros, Allan Secaida, Marco Tulio Ciani, Edgar Chinchilla, Cristian Noriega (Comunicaciones), Jaime Viades, Julian Prigego, Marco Pablo Papa, Manuel De León, David Aroche, Patrick Howell, Rodrigo Siekavizz, Edward Santeliz, Elmer Ozaeta, Cristian Mena, Josué García (Municipal), Rafael Morales y Carlos Reyes (Antigua), Pablo Solórzano (Jalapa), Carlos Moreno (Aurora), Ricardo Sandoval (Sacachispas), Jonathan Sandoval (Malacateco), Mynor López (Xelajú), Erwin Aguilar (USAC), Carlos Rodríguez (Marquense) y Dor Yosur (Universidad de América/Estados Unidos)

17. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    That college is in DC, you might know where it is. That guy was born in Guatemala, but his parents are from Israel!!! First Jew to play for Guate?? :rolleyes:

Glad to see Campollo back in the lineup!!!

18. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    that school is in North west DC its a Urban campus its like 15 -20 minutes from my campus , mostly ,international students go there because they can get student visa's easier ( of middle eastern decent or African) there, you rarely see any local students there or Americans unless athletes. Iv'e been there twice for scrimmage's and regional HS tournament, and 1 time to see Guatemala Nt train back in 2000 for their WCQ vr usa.
    also alecko Eskadarian of DC United take nite classes there :D

is he the 1st Jew/ israelite to play for Guate at any level?

I don't know

Campollo back in the line up stregthen are attack and finishing and hieght up top. he's the reincarnation of dwight pezzarossi plus he's already playin pro ball at the top level b4 pezza did.

19. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Pretty kool, so that's the eason for the name of the school, since it's mostly for foreigners.

Yeah, Isnt Campollo in the 1st team for Xelajú?? Unlike the other U20 guyz who play for the youth squads of Muncipal, Comunicaciones, etc.

Oh yeah, check this thread.
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10165073#post10165073

20. GolazodeGuate

GolazodeGuate Member

Jul 13, 2006
    P.A.
    we shoudn't put to much stock on him he wants to play for israel, playing internationally U-20 is a good way to get your name out, plus as long as he doesn't play a full mens national team game he can still change who he wants to represent

21. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Israel has good players, I guess he has to be really good for them to take notice. We dont even know how good he is, I guess Rodrigo Kenton thought he was good enough.

22. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

well he is with us.... guate born ........... jewish parents........but guatemala is melting pot of races.............

its basically the USA of Central America

we have

Blacks
    Chinnese
    Koreans
    Europeans/ spain, belgians, germans, French,italians and English aka Hippies
    Arabs/
    jews

blah blah

but they have kids here and they only know Guatemala

23. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    how are the fatties doing?(pezza and pesca)

24. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

Pezza going back to Guatemala , because lack of playing time.. hey only started 1 game and that was a copa de Rey, and he came off the bench for 1 league game.

Ruiz scored 13 league goals and 2 play off goals in the MLS 4th in the league in Goals... they are in the offseason right now.

Wille Sims; is with the MLS Team Generation Adidas U23 team playing against english teams in the Coca cola and Premiership reserves, he plays for New England revolution.

Possible Guatemalan's Abroad

Also Villatoro to Chivas USA,
    Hernan Sandoval to Columbus Crew
    Jose Contreras to Columbus Crew

25. USAfutbol

USAfutbol New Member

Jan 7, 2006
    Where are you getting the Sandoval/Villatoro/Contreras rumors? I find them extremely hard to believe. Villatoro especially - they only get 4 senior international spots to use and being a Mexican club that imports senior players from the home country, they generally use all their spots on Mexican players.

EDIT: Just saw the other thread with the Guate Futbol article.