Guatemalans Playing Abroad

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by Guatefc, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GolazodeGuate

GolazodeGuate Member

Jul 13, 2006
    P.A.
    i like that old jersey with the coller i think it looks sweet, as a matter of fact i have one of those

2. GolazodeGuate

GolazodeGuate Member

Jul 13, 2006
    P.A.
    Plus thats the jersey they wore when they won the UNCAF Nations Cup in 2001

3. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    I thougt it was the one with the vertical stripe when they won UNCAF in 2001. I just remember Freddy Garcia running around the track of estadio olimpico metropolitano in San Pedro Sula with the cup. :D

4. lilchapin

lilchapin New Member

Sep 23, 2005
    MtL home oda impact
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    LOL
    i got a guatemala jersey with only the symbol on it
    my dad gave it to me he sais it was guates shirt when he was younger
    LOL

5. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

lets get back on topic

Ruiz Plays tonite Vs his old Team LA Galaxy in LA

On DK and FSNW i think

El Loco Rodriguez made another assist for Miami FC in thier 1-2 loss to Atlanta and now has
    7 goals and 4 assists on the season,

his team won 3-0 vs VB Mariners earlier in the Week and MIA FC will play Atlanta again this friday and next sunday

Pezzarossi set to debut and start the Spain Segunda 06-07 season V Lorca on 08-27-06

6. chapin4life

chapin4life New Member

Feb 7, 2006
  7. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Ruiz team Lost 0-2 and they will prepare to play for the USOC Semis vs Houston

loco rodriguez team plays this friday v Atlanta and on sunday

Sims team Ne Revs plays Chicago Fire for the USOC on Wednesday

Pezzarossi team Numancia starts the 06-07 season v Lorca this sunday

8. slideslide

slideslide New Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Boca
    is it just me or does it seem like "el Loco" is becoming more of a forward than a midfielder for miami fc.

9. slideslide

slideslide New Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Boca
    i guess im saying that because he has been scoring a lot of goals . i guess romario is teaching him all that he knows (sweet)

10. GolazodeGuate

GolazodeGuate Member

Jul 13, 2006
    P.A.
    Pezza pic is up on Numinica's site before just his profile was up

11. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

thats a good question, i think they are playing a 4-5-1 at Miami FC but i will have to ask

12. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    FC Dallas Carlos Ruiz to play this Sunday vs KC wizards in KC city

Mario rodriguez plays tonite VS Atlanta silverbacks again and they play them again sunday (they play them 3 games in a row)

Pezzarossi of Numancia plays Lorca

Sims Ne revs play this sunday vrs columbus crew

13. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    El Loco has stated himself that he has alwayz been a forward, but they have made him play in the midfield. ;)

14. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    the way loco has been assisting on goals he is play like a great midfielder and at this moment he starts over figueroa for the NT

15. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    MFC won on the road last night, 2-1. Loco, no assists, no goals. I could of gone to that game, I went to atlanta to watch Guate/Jamaica game last year. Like 3 hours away. The only problem is Ga$. :rolleyes:

16. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

damn you live far way from anything soccer:eek:

Im 20 minutes from RFK satdium :Dc united on Metro

17. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Yeah, Atlanta is the closest thing. We used have an A-League team, Nashville Metros, they made it as far as the quarter-finals in the USOC losing to the LA Galaxy. They beat the KC Wizards in their way. They're now a PDL team. :eek:

18. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

sux for you :p

19. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Dwight Pezzarossi of Numancia, team ties at home vrs Lorca(0-0). i'm not sure what was the line-up
    i will update that later on the dwight thread

later tonite Ruiz plays vs KC and Sims plays vrs C'Crew

Also Mario rodriguez plays tonite vs Atlanta(3rdmatch in a row) this time in Miami at tropical park

20. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Guatemalan Abroad

Dwight Pezzarossi of Numancia debuted as a Sub for the season opener of the Spanish Second division vs Lorca 0-0 he played about 20 minutes
    they play next week v Ponferradina on the road

IMHO a winnable game for numancia because they are playing a recently promoted side

Carlos Ruiz team FC dallas losses on the road to Kansas city Wizards 0-1 and the will face Colorado next week in colorado

Wille Sims got his 2 official start and played his 9th game for the New England revolution they won 1-0 v Columbus crew
    Impressive play for Sims who showed signs of improvement, speed, touch , dribbling and awarness.
    they play C'Crew again this time at crew Stadium.

Mario"el loco" Rodriguez Team Miami FC Wins 7-1 v Atlanta(in there 3rd match up in a row) mario played up too the 20-30min before being subed out with a Injury.

Mario has scored 7 goals and 4 assists this season. they play vs Minnesota Thunder next.

21. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Carlos Ruiz Makes his 6 assist of the season vrs The colorado Rapids and Fc dallas wins 2-0

Slow coming back from his injury Ruiz finally puts up a stat lets hope , he Scores this Saturday!! v Houston at Home

Ruiz is then scheduled to be in Guatemala City afterwards, i believe he leaves the next day after the houston game

22. lilchapin

lilchapin New Member

Sep 23, 2005
    MtL home oda impact
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    it wasnt wort it!
    ruiz no iso nada.. well not so much vs panama!

23. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    yeah they should of rested him and Bolillo should of started Hernan Sandoval and Villatoro

O well

Ruiz is suspended for the Next game for FC dallas becuase of Yellow Cards

Willie Sims plays this weekednd for NE rev

Dwight pezzarossi hopefully make s the 18 man roster for this weekend

and El Loco head back to miami

24. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    hey guys did you Hear about Toronto FC Announcing thier First Signing which i heard will be Jim brennan,

What do yo think is the Odds of a Guatemalan being Signed to this new Team in the MLs next season???

Maybe El Loco can sign with them he is having a incredible season in the USL-1 and he isn't even at his Prime yet he's only 24 or 25 ???

Hernan SandovaL??? Could happen.he's Breaking out this Season , and he's Scoring for the Naional Team

Freddy Thompson?? he's good enough, he could possibly be Guate's next Capitain, and he has been Instrumental two way mid that can compete in the MLS

Mynor Diaz ??? could be Drafted to Toronto FC, a strong prospect only 21 six - foot Centre Back. I believe he is in his Senior year and he has already played for Guatemala back in 2004 or 2005 when we played Jamaica in ATL.

25. USAfutbol

USAfutbol New Member

Jan 7, 2006
    For those with Fox Soccer Channel, Miami will be playing Puerto Rico in the game of the week at 8 pm EST today. Good chance to catch Loco with his club team if he's rejoined them after National Team duty.