Guatemalans Playing Abroad.

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by MetroChile, Oct 25, 2011.

1. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Agree on Pezza, él ya va pa' fuera y él mismo lo ha dicho.

2. Itzallboutgtown

Mar 27, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    right Pezza out, we got Nacho, and yeah Israel Silva makes sense, maybe Israel Silva with Nacho upfront ?? I don't know about this kid Valenzuela? Haven't see him play yet!!

3. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Didnt Silva get picked up for a friendly or UNCAF tourney? I cant remember which it was but I wasn't impressed, didnt do much and looked lost.

4. BallinBear

BallinBear Member

May 31, 2009
  5. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
  6. BallinBear

BallinBear Member

May 31, 2009
    Lol. ******** the local clubs. The Guatemalan league is a joke. Of course he's gonna stay in Colombia. Lared likes to make up bullshit.

They can't even get the name of his current club correctly. He plays for Santa Fe de Bogota, not Independiente de Medellin.

ChaChaFut repped this.
  7. Ishto

Ishto Member

Jul 21, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Based on past occurrences:

Big Soccer Guatemala Forum > La Red

Ishto Reporting.

BallinBear repped this.
  8. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    I hope he stays in Colombia, i think many people told him already to stay in Colombia, but he might consider it playing in Guate if he's not getting any play in Santa Fe.

9. BallinBear

BallinBear Member

May 31, 2009
    The dude is 20, he has time to play himself into the starting lineup. Besides, the coaching and the training he is receiving is far superior to the best Guatemala has to offer, that's just reality.

Getting a few minutes at Santa Fe >>>>>> Starting for Municipal or Comunicaciones.

10. jaylazer23

jaylazer23 New Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Just heard that Angelo Padilla is wanted in Costa Rica hopefully this comes true. This guy has future and a chance like this will make him grow.

11. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
  12. lazulyblanco

lazulyblanco Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Dwight confirma que no continua en La Serena ya que no le renovaron el contrato. Creo que la contratacion de Campollo le perjudico demasiado, entre los dos se estorbaron, seguramente estara de regreso con Comunicaciones. Otro que ya no sigue en Chile es El Moyo, desde que se lesiono no ha jugado y no le renovaron el contrato, me imagino que si Diego Estrada no sigue con los Cremas, haran todo para que El Moyo sea el 10 de los cremas nuevamente.

13. BallinBear

BallinBear Member

May 31, 2009
    Sucks for Contreras, he actually started the season really well, was an undisputed starter. Then he got injured and they sacked the manager who brought him over and now they're not gonna re-new his contract.

It seems like he has a pretty legit agent so I think there's a good chance he stays abroad. I actually think he would do great in MLS.

14. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    He's definitely talented and would do well in a better league. He just cant stay healthy.

15. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
  16. lazulyblanco

lazulyblanco Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Para los que piden a Israel, segun lo que comentaba en una entrevista, hasta finales de este mes va poder ser elegible para la seleccion. Por lo tanto, todavia hay chances de que Almeida lo convoque para la eliminatoria.

17. tyler storm

tyler storm Red Card

May 20, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    whats happening with Pappa. I keep hearing rumors of him heading to Twente or elsewhere in Europe but nothing materializes. The guy has been the star of Chicago fire for too long, let the guy go , he deserves it.

18. BallinBear

BallinBear Member

May 31, 2009
    Co Adriaanse, the Twente coach that wanted Pappa, was fired at the beginning of this year. So that probably drastically changes their position with him. The rumor was that Twente bid on Marco last year but that MLS wanted $2.5M, so an agreement was never reached.

19. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Deeeeyam, 2.5 mil. Not bad for some unknown kid that got picked up from Muni.

But I think we all agree that Pappa NEEDS to go somewhere else besides the MLS. He's been in top form for 3 years now and his team is stagnant. It's time for him to take the next step in his soccer career, keep growing as a player and reach his full capability

20. BallinBear

BallinBear Member

May 31, 2009
    Yeah, the only guy on his team that is on his level is Sebastian Grazzini. He definitely needs to move on to a bigger challenge.

21. Itzallboutgtown

Mar 27, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    I got a feeling he might end up in spain!!

22. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Thats for sure Yona, i been reading articles of this newspaper in Madrid saying that Pappa is a great player and that he belongs in the European Football. I also have a feeling he'll be playing in Spain.

23. tyler storm

tyler storm Red Card

May 20, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One thing I hate about MLS is they enslave the players there. Pappardelle needs to go its best for him but MLS won't let him go. Sad. I hate MLS

24. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    It's not as bad as the Guatemalan league. They hold players for ransom seeking tons more money than external leagues can pay and then leave them on the bench. At least in MLS they get play time.