Gringo's Wall of Shame: Get used to it Gringos VOL. V

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by sidspaceman, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian559

Adrian559 Member+

Apr 29, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    why develop talent when you can just cap a bunch of foreign kids that can play the sport lol por nads

Hdez.Marcos and El Mariachi repped this.
  2. Adrian559

Adrian559 Member+

Apr 29, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    its sad that they know that mls can produce any real talent so they have scouts all over the world to look for "Americans" the us team is more of a club team then national team

3. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Its similar to bragging about your NFL team beating their rival in pre-season.

4. jobsqeu

jobsqeu Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    The dude sounded reasonable which is why it's surprising that he made those backhanded compliments. No matter, he's just butt hurt. He's also making the argument a lot of other people were making....Mexico has never won the Olympics, so that means they never will. Mexico has never won the World Cup, so we never will..ID10T

5. ninjew

ninjew Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Discordia 2.0
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He says he doesn't question the win because "you fought hard and well" but in the first paragrapgh he says he didn't see the match and doesn't plan to.

Also that shit was too long so I didn't finish reading. You know someone is hurting when they write a book about how their opponents are not going to win a WC.

GrandeSoccer and IMperfect repped this.
  6. Manolo Rodriguez

Jul 1, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Claro, el ser citado en otro foro es un iman irresistible que te priva de tu libre albedrio. No te deslindas de tu propia conducta.

A mi me pueden citar en otros foros cuantas veces quieran (tal vez no les interesa hacerlo pero eso es otro tema), y no veran ni mis luces, me es indiferente.

7. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yeah I read that rant, he's being a tool. In other posts he got all butthurt because of what you said before the game lol.

Miguel Myers repped this.
  8. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    It's funny that he said all that and is so sore after the loss since I doubt he has any brazilian roots. ;x

9. pichichi2010

pichichi2010 Member+

Oct 24, 2010
    In your nets
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Puede ser, pero no trates de ignorar el tema y los puntos que saque a relucir, particularmente el complejo de inferioridad que lleva a todos esos que tienen que ir a jactarse y restregar en el foro USA. Acaso no les es suficiente sentir la satisfaccion de haber ganado? Yo se que lo seria para mi. Chau.

10. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    What part of stupid gringo post did u not understand?

Miguel Myers, Otaku and El Mariachi repped this.
  11. Chronomaxs

Chronomaxs Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'll try my first one

12. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I really dont give a shit if Mexico doesnt compete in gymnastics or swimming

and Mars rover is very relavent o_O . For a soccer fan, this guy is pretty fast to trade the sport for an excuse

13. ninjew

ninjew Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Discordia 2.0
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I stayed up watching the flight techs land that rover on Mars.... some of them had accents... like German, I think there was 1 Israeli. A couple of Asians......

HOLY SHIT! I just figured it out...... Klinsmann is running NASA... :eek:

He's recruiting foreigners to land shit on other planets. :sneaky:

El Mariachi, Adrian559 and Chronomaxs repped this.
  14. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I love Bill Simmons but he writes a lot of dumb shit constantly.

This is what I can´t stand women soccer. As soon as it´s something to diss on the men, then their followers compare around, but when you bring in by comparision how inferior it is, then they go all protective about how it´s different and shouldn´t be compared. Abby Wambach tougher than everybody in MLS? She got punched in one game and they made this big deal to this day. So it´s ok to go and crap about how they never fall down but not point out how it´s better to see a game where goalkeeper can make better saves or when people do a more skilled version of the same game in a version faster than a "exhibition made up team games" speed, then it´s sexist.

GrandeSoccer, elvasco and Miguel Myers repped this.
  15. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Trying to not kill the thread. View here.

El Mariachi repped this.
  16. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Almost everything john posts is wall of shame material.

17. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  18. Club Leon

Club Leon Member

Apr 21, 2012
    Club:
    Club León
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Guy has a point we are providing money to USSF thanks to our stupid deal with SUM.

El Mariachi repped this.
  19. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    yeah but that's also the money that is paying for our youth programs that helped us win what we have won, and the money SUM keeps really doesn't trickle down to their sawker programs it goes into the pockets of SUM's investors.

lucas barton repped this.
  20. Club Leon

Club Leon Member

Apr 21, 2012
    Club:
    Club León
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    How much of the pie are we taking? since thanks to our team the only people that fill up the stadiums is Mexican-Americans.

21. MEXICO WILL BE CHAMP

MEXICO WILL BE CHAMP BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 9, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I can't speak specifically on SUM's money although a large chunk goes to pay the team's IE, Mexico vs X team,and all of the Gates go to the actual investor (which is the biggest share of the gameday pie) all concessions, food,drinks,alchohol go to the venue...But I'm assuming SUM makes money through marketing sponsors etc...

22. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    The FMF not just gets money from Game day stuff, they sell the rights to the national team in the US to SUM, this include Game day revenue, TV rights, image rights etc, the FMF basically does nothing but call players and collect money it's a sweet deal for them(or seems that way to them and it probably is), while SUM does all the marketing and logistic stuff and of course take big chunk of the pie, we are talking maybe 50 to 70 mil per year(maybe more) of that the FMF takes about half with bonuses included.

23. MEXICO WILL BE CHAMP

MEXICO WILL BE CHAMP BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 9, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Yeah well the actual gameday revenue is a flat fee dependant on market conditions (economy,big tournament wins etc) which I'm guessing right about now is like 450k a game plus all the other stuff you mentioned which I have no figures for,it's a hell of an investment for the actual investor imagine 70k people at 40 dollars a piece= a nice little fortune for 2 hours of work

24. Club Leon

Club Leon Member

Apr 21, 2012
    Club:
    Club León
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Why are we even dealing with a company that is own by MLS /USSF. Does SUM own everything when it comes to any soccer matches in the US?

25. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    You cannot organize an international football match in the US without the USSF blessing and SUM is in cahoots with them so............... monopoly. We have no choice really either that or don't play friendlies in the US.