Grêmio FBPA [R]

Discussion in 'Brazil: Clubs and Competitions' started by BrianCappellieri, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Muurad

Muurad Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Thanks for the photos m8, congratulations.

Is there a photo of how the stadium would look like when it's all over? especiely interests me if the fans will be next to the grass like the English type of stadiums, or still very far apart like most stadiums in Brazil?

2. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    maximum distance from the pitch will be 12 meters.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  4. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQAqBwRPWp4"]Obra da Arena do Grêmio, em 16.10.11, vista a partir da Freeway - YouTube[/ame]

5. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  6. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ty-B1wEtoY"]Nova arena do Grêmio de Porto Alegre - Brasil - YouTube[/ame]

7. Muurad

Muurad Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Thank for the replay, pictures and videos m8. it looks beautifull, congratulations.

I would still wish to see even closer to the pitch then 12 meter, but thats still very nice and a good change from the usuall right now.

8. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    the project suffered some alterations in the last additive, including increased seated capacity (from 52 to 56 thousand).

if i am not mistaken, because of that the seating gets closer to the pitch than the original 12 meters. I think its 10 meters now.

edit: there was a topic right now about the subject at the Gremio Arena Official Orkut community

apparently, the 10 meters distance will be behind the goals. Possibly a little less on the sidelines.

at Arsenal´s Emirates Stadium:
    sidelines - 10,88m
    behind the goal - 16m

[​IMG]

9. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    filmed from an helicopter, by Miguel, from Gremio Arena Official community at Orkut
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQVH6o_y9a8"]Arena do Grêmio 20/10/2011 - Vista aérea e obras - YouTube[/ame]

10. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    How is the Invisible Wall doing playing in defence for you boys?

11. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Gilberto Silva? Not very well, imho.

12. Muurad

Muurad Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Fernando is really making strides forward though.

Loving how he plays in and after the U-20 world cup, he's really turning into a top midfielder in the league... really hope he'll get included in the Olympic team.

13. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    take that Ronaldinho! 4-2!!! I would rather had Grêmio losing to Flamengo, if those 4 balls had entered your ass instead of Flamengo´s net!

Ronaldinho deserves every single disgrace that will happen to him till the end of his life. Traitorous backstabbing bastard! TWICE!

14. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Receita do dia: Traíra assada, prato para 4, preparada pelo chefe André Lima e servida pelo garçon Douglas.

[​IMG]

Pedro Ernesto Denardin radio narration
    "cortou os cabelos do Ronaldinho" uhauhahuauhuha
    "they cut the hair of Ronaldinho"

15. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Why hate? In a couple of years, Ronaldinho will be a coach and the new and stupid generation will all go to the airport and kiss his ass.

Nothing new.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJI-eSjEIJ8"]Renato Gaúcho e seu amor pelo Flamengo - YouTube[/ame]

16. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    you troll, Gremio fans never hated Renato. Dont make stupid comparassions only for trollness sake :rolleyes::rolleyes:

17. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Oh well, I see you probably must be too young to remember. So the same way the Renato "Gaucho" chose to be a carioca, Ronaldinho did the same. He turned his back on gremio and screwed the team and the fan base twice. All while laughing at it with his brother. And today he arrived at the stadium listening funk carioca. He's following Renato's footsteps. He loves Flamengo, more than he ever loved Gremio. Just like Renato did back in the day.

18. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I am 32. I know enough and your comparassion is useless and insane. Grêmio and Renato had their differences, but they never reached the same level of animosity, Renato never screwed Grêmio as Ronaldinho did.

now, go back to your own Inter topic to masturbate about Paulo Roberto Falcão.

19. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQVvK8jjk_c"]Recepção ao $ PILANTRA $. R10 Estádio Olimpico Grêmio x Flamengo - YouTube[/ame]

20. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  21. IVO !

IVO ! Member

Feb 25, 2009
    RIO AND CHICAGO
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    R10 could give a crap about the vaias. There is no disgrace. He is laughing all the way to the Bank earning a Million a month. And when I was in Rio last week, I saw R10 take over the entire 2nd floor of a seafood restaurant in Bara filled with gorgeous women and friends. Sure looks like he is distraught.

22. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well, he wasn't lying about the crowd. Gremio fanbase is rather lame these days. They talk a good talk but they only go over there to party and analvalanche each other yet their team is in the hole mostly because gremio fans are too dumb to complain. They confuse support with accepting the most shameful things from pelaipadas to odonadas and others things that are so embarrassing that are taking place in olimpico more often than not in the past couple of years.

23. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  24. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    if he doesnt care, good... so why do YOU people care about we offending him or not?

he deserved every bit of it and much more. If he will care about it or not... in his future life... pff... I dont care. For us, we "washed our souls", by screaming everything we think of him.

furthermore, he doesnt care because he is living in Rio.

I hope he stays there. Or goes to Barcelona. He is not welcome in Porto Alegre. He wont be able to live here anymore. If that doesnt affect him, good for him. And good for us if we dont need to see his ugly treacherous face anymore in this city.

25. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I once got a warning for posting in the Inter thread. Lets see if you Inter trolls will also get a warning.