Grêmio FBPA [R]

Discussion in 'Brazil: Clubs and Competitions' started by BrianCappellieri, Jul 17, 2002.

1. jdawg9

jdawg9 Member

Dec 4, 2006
    I know its unlikely but that's what's exciting about those Copa Libertadores games, its almost like anything can happen. The Santos-Gremio return game was very exciting. Let's not forget that the final does not take AWAY goals into consideration. I'll take [almost] any Brazilian team over an Argentinean team any day.

2. drc003

drc003 Member

Jul 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here are a couple of video links from Saturday. They show Inter getting beatdown at home 2-0 by Gremio. :) Enjoy:

Souza rocket

Lucio walks through Inter's defense

3. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Match up against you ? WTF are you talking about ? Are you already drunk ? Damn you are cocky ... and you talk about the Gremio fans being cocky.

I can find 10 year olds more mature than you.

You're priceless ...

4. drc003

drc003 Member

Jul 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LMAO! All you can resort to is a pathetic "bandwagon" fan argument? I have no colors or honor? That i "pose" as a fan? Give me a break. I have been watching the league since 2004. To claim that I have one team in Brasil that means everything would be so fake and much more pathetic than the truth. Which is that since I have been watching the Campeonato I started pulling for teams that I enjoyed watching. Flamengo, Gremio, SPFC and even Inter when they are not playing one of those teams. I'm not Brasilian as I have always stated and I am not caught up in the rivalry. I enjoy the league and will continue to do so how I see fit.

As far as this thread, read the subject. You are in here trolling and I'm simply responding with a simple fact which the timing of is priceless. Inter 0 x Gremio 0. It's obviously eating you alive as you keep responding. I guess I'll make it a whole box of tissues for you.

I have looked around at your posts on the board and I see just how funny and sad of an individual you truly are. There is no use in wasting time discussing football, something that is meant to be enjoyed, with a one-sided overly biased egomaniac like yourself. I think this line from your post pretty much sums up your level of thinking and the delusional bubble that you have created around yourself:

"dude, fans WAY better than you have tried to match up against me. And I'm talking about some real worthy pals and guess what, they failed"

LOL at the self proclaimed futebol discussion champion. LMAO! Priceless stuff.

Then there is this line which just seems ironic:

"I can find 10 years old kids from my area..."

Really? Or are you the 10 year old? The way you behave on this board is definitely on the level of a child.

Oh yeah, you can live in the past all you want. I guess that's all you have.

Domingo, 24/06/2007 - Inter 0 x Gremio 2.

2007 Campeonato Gaúcho - Gremio

5. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    ohh noe we know why gremio went down segundona in 2004! aahhahahahahahahahah

ohh btw, the league u started following in 2004 i follow since 1979, were u even born then?

i rest my case

6. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    palmeirense I know you relate to gremio because you both are SEGUNDONA ahhaaha

but win a MUNDIAL first pra falar com um colorado!

INTERNACIONAL 100000000000000000000 vezes maior que o palmeiras

7. drc003

drc003 Member

Jul 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm 32. I'll let you do the math.

Also, what case are you resting? Did someone say they knew the history of the league better than you? Come on smart guy go ahead and show where I said or even implied anything like that. I simply stated a fact that is tearing you apart inside. Following the league since '79 proves that you've watched the league for 28 years and nothing else. It doesn't change the fact that you are delusional and behave like a child. It also doesn't change these facts of the present day:

Domingo, 24/06/2007 - Inter 0 x Gremio 2.

2007 Campeonato Gaúcho - Gremio

:D

8. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

dude, you have got to find a better site for your stats. There's no campeonato gaucho being played at the moment...

lot to learn, tsc tsc tsc

9. drc003

drc003 Member

Jul 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When did I say being played at the moment? The 2007 Campeonato Gaucho has been completed and Gremio are the winners. Thet makes them the present champions until the 2008 tournament is played. Talk about alot to learn. You can't even understand the concept of a champion. WOW, just wow.

10. Alex_1

Alex_1 Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Zürich
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    There's no rivalry forum for Brasil forums... so if you want to talk smack, by all means head over to World Rivalries and gloat, talk $hit to your hearts content. But don't do it here.

11. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    What he said. You guys (Colorado and SS) need to avoid this thread if you can't avoid trolling.

12. el crack

el crack New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    CF
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  13. pampa

pampa New Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Porto Alegre, Brasil
  14. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Re: Libertadores 2007 [R]

hey, hello Pampa, nice to see another Grêmio supporter around here. These two Inter fans need some slapping, they act like bitches all over the place. They have managed to become enemies not only from Grêmio fans... all forumers here hate them.

15. drc003

drc003 Member

Jul 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  16. Quaresma

Quaresma New Member

Aug 1, 2003
    Steeltown
    Benfica tried ot get Carlos Eduardo but failed as gremio wanted some millions plus deigo souza's full pass.

now hes off to germany apparently.

honestly im happy..the sooner diego souza comes back to Benfica the better.

Superb centre midfielder.

17. drc003

drc003 Member

Jul 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where have the Inter losers gone? :D

18. TToCPi1

TToCPi1 New Member

Sep 10, 2007
    Hello to all Grêmio fans!

My name is Roberto and I am a FC Beitar-Jerusalem's fan from israel.

press in our country published that "Rômulo Marques Antoneli" former

Grêmio striker is coming to play for us.

So I'll be happy for any information that you guys can give me about him. did you like him? how did he menage on your team? and how it is possible that he is coming to play in a small country like israel? is a good player?

thank you

Roberto

19. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Rômulo was good. Its kinda weird he is going to a small israeli team. I guess you guys offered him a good salary. I am not sure where Rômulo played this year.

20. Joga Bonito™

Joga Bonito™ New Member

Aug 2, 2008
    Gremio beat Coritiba on Thursday to remain at the top of the Brazilian Serie A.

[​IMG]

Victor started in goal,
    with Thiego, Pereira, and Rever as defence,
    P. Sergio, Rafael Carioca, W. Magrao, Tcheco, and Anderson Pico in midfield,
    and Perea and Marcel as strikers.

Marcel scored in the 48th minute to give us a 1-0 lead.

Perea was replaced by Andre Luis and Marcel by Reinaldo.

21. Joga Bonito™

Joga Bonito™ New Member

Aug 2, 2008

GLOBO