Goodison Derby [R]

Discussion in 'Everton' started by spider_kin, Oct 27, 2012.

1. spider_kin

spider_kin Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 8, 1999
    Iowa
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It's in less than 24 hours.

Peanuts is out for a stupid double yellow/red last week (another team appealed their 2nd yellow, so wtf why didn't we?)But gibbo, hibbo and felli may all be back from injury... Gibbo is well needed. our form slumped a bit after his injury.

My question is, who's our ref going to be and are they Liverpool's 12th man again?

2. thefireandthepassion

May 25, 2011
    St. Helen of the Blessed Shroud
    Club:
    Des Moines Menace
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We're choking again.

I changed the channel after we gave up the second goal, but I just noticed we scored so I guess I can't change it back.

3. thefireandthepassion

May 25, 2011
    Club:
    Des Moines Menace
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mirallas going out really killed our chances to win this. Gueye is just not good.

spider_kin and RevPOWA repped this.
  4. thefireandthepassion

May 25, 2011
    Club:
    Des Moines Menace
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Moyes screwed up by putting Gueye on to start the second half instead of Oviedo. In the end, deserved draw, though a feeling of relief that it's over rather than disappointment. Got a break at the end but the cheat should have been sent off earlier anyway.

5. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    Suarez goal at the end was definitely not offside, but Everton got screwed out of a couple legit goals in the Newcastle game. They say things even out over the course of the year. Maybe Everton got a point because of the wrong call today but they lost 2 points in the Newcastle game. That's not even. :(

6. LG David

LG David Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Why do Everton continually do this to me? We were absolutely dire in that opening 20 minutes, went 2-0 down and I thought that was it, no way back in it, if it stayed 2-0 at half-time that was me done, back the pub. Brilliant to get back to 2-2, and we definitely deserved it.

Mirallas tore young Wisdom to shreds, he didn't know which way to turn or look when Kevin was running at him and him going off killed us. He was our only spark really, Osman played well but I didn't think he was ever likely to create something out of nothing like Mirallas was doing.

I wonder if Brendan thought it was a rugby match in the end?

Happy to see Moyes had a go at Neville for diving, imagine your manager condoning simulation? What a shambles that would be, eh Brendan...
    Also nice to see Moyes saw the funny side of Suarez' celebration (although if we lost, it would have been different), despite him being a horrible, spineless, cheating, buck-toothed cretin, it was funny. But I tell you what was even funnier...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MrPerfectNot and spider_kin repped this.
  7. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  8. LG David

LG David Member