goodbye

Discussion in 'Portsmouth' started by andybart, May 9, 2010.

1. andybart

andybart New Member

Aug 7, 2005
    canada.
    That is the end of our journey in premiership.it has been a roller coaster with two visits to the cup final and a European adventure to boot.
    Many of you know we have financial problems but before you judge I ask you to find out the truth and how easy it is to be mismanaged and completely screwed by so called football lovers out to make a quick buck.
    As Avram Grant has stated you can break many things but you cannot break our spirit.
    I for one believe the prem will be worse off without us but i am biased so here is to the new journey we take on and watch out Chelsea ,we have nothing to lose.
    Play up Pompey

2. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  3. Barton8

Barton8 New Member

Jun 19, 2006
    Club:
    Portsmouth FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Players did their best, can't complain. Happy with the fans cheering at Wembley, they were louder than Chelsea's!

4. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    https://www.skysports.com/football/...ner-former-england-international-dies-aged-68

Paul Mariner: Former England international dies aged 68
    Paul Mariner scored 13 goals in 35 games for England and represented the Three Lions at the 1980 European Championship in Italy and 1982 World Cup in Spain.; Mariner won both the FA Cup and UEFA Cup with Ipswich Town and also enjoyed spells at Plymouth, Arsenal and Portsmouth