Good as time as any: Official 8/20 WPS Semifinal Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Independence' started by Charge!, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    File a complaint with PPL security. Publicize it on the news. Sporting events are not to be held in church-like quiet settings. Maybe they'll be shamed into letting you cut loose. I wanted 'You Suck A-hole' chants from the SoB on all MJ goal kicks. God thank them and anyone else who tried to rev things up in the stands. Not like SF-Oakland and their fan punch-o-mania last night, but they did it so the PTH's ears weren't offended.

2. ville41

ville41 New Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Brookhaven, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not sure what you tried to bring in, but I have been bringing sun screen into PPL for the past two years including on Saturday, and no body stopped me. I had a tube pf ot in the pocket of my cargos. As to what you could and could not bring into PPL, you should have communicated with Crystal in the Independence front office, who was speaking with the staff at PPL. That is how we got set up. The only thing security got on us about was the smoke after the second goal. We were told we were cleared for it, but the event manager said he didn't. I made a simple comprimise. We wouldn't open another smoke bomb. PPL is not Widener were people can wander in and out. It is a real stadium, and the managment of Global Spectrum (Management group for PPL) doesn't mess around. It is by the book.

3. pasoccerdad

pasoccerdad Member

Mar 17, 2008
    KOP
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Everyone knows what the Cheesesteaks supporters bring.. All of our stuff should have been cleared by the independence or communicated to us not to bring it.

makes no difference, we will only have to deal with it once per year right now and when they decide the time is right for the move who knows.

I cant afford to go all season at the PPL Prices.. I can't afford to take the 4 of us to PPL for one mens game... Kids want to eat and get drinks..