Going to Roma v Milan

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by bigtimebuck4, Apr 3, 2014.

1. bigtimebuck4

bigtimebuck4 Member

Oct 10, 2004
    I know there have been threads like this in the past, but I couldn't find it. If someone wants to combine this with another thread please do.

The wife and I are going to the Milan game in a couple of weeks. We bought E-tickets in the Curva Nord that we will print off an take with us. I have a few questions:

- Are E-tickets easy to use to get into the stadium? They are in the US, but I can only imagine what its like in Italy.

- I know (or have read here) there is not a metro station we can take to the stadium. What is the suggested way to get from Termini (we will be making a day trip from Firenze) to the stadium? How much time and money should I budget?

- Are there any cool places to hang out with tifosi before / after the game where my wife won't be gang raped by a gaggle of ultras?

Thanks! So excited to see Totti with my own eyes I get chocked up even thinking about it.

2. iGiallorossi

iGiallorossi Member+

Oct 4, 2010
    N.Ireland
    Club:
    AS Roma
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/community/threads/tickets-questions-answers.1998541/

I've used the e-ticketing before and I had a few complications, however it was bucketing with rain and the tickets got slightly wet. Though the situation was dealt with quite quickly, maybe because I had ignorant foreigner written all over me, but they just put me through manually.

The best way to get to the Stadio is to take the train from Termini to Flamino, once you get out of Flamino there is a tram service nearby and I am pretty sure it's the T2 service, it'll will stop at a bus depot. There it's like a five minute walk over a bridge to the Stadio Olimpico.

3. schnix

schnix Member+

Roma
    North Korea
    Jan 2, 2012
    SFR YUGOSLAVIA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia and Montenegro
  4. Wolfbeatseagle

Wolfbeatseagle Member+

May 7, 2007
    The Bermuda Tetrahedron
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have nothing to contribute to the informative side of the purpose of this thread, but it is funny to watch Totti in person. Aside from appreciating his brilliance that much more, it's funny to watch him make gestures to the opposition and the ref while talking smack to everyone in sight.

5. joejoe3515

joejoe3515 Member

May 2, 2005
    I took a cab - it was easier and convienent for me.

6. Capitano_10

Capitano_10 Member+

Apr 18, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Capitano would never do such a thing ;)

7. bigtimebuck4

bigtimebuck4 Member

Oct 10, 2004
    Thanks guys, I appreciate all the advice. If the game ends at 10:45 pm, how long should I expect it to take me to get back to Termini? 1 hour? thanks!