Giovani dos Santos at Tottenham Hotspur F.C. Vol. X [R]

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by CyberAce100, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmy America

Jimmy America Member

Jun 4, 2005
    Nerys Eyebrows
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Harry just texted me. He said he saw your post and will start him from here on out :D

kidding aside, I almost wish Gio would screw them someway for straight up lying to him. fuk this red faced droopy skinned coksmoker harry redkrapp

2. DoctorDirector

Sep 3, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Lol, somehow I knew a post like that was coming... That is proving to be a big fat harry lie, wasn't it? Right at his players and the public, a big fat Harry Redknapp lie.

3. TGO

TGO Member+

Jul 4, 2011
    Logically, Redcrapp should be playing Gio where:

(a) they are winning by 2-3 goals
    (b) they are playing some sorry-ass team
    (c) someone is injured in Gio's position

But then again, even those criteria, Gio still does NOT get playing time! The last time I seen him played is where he scored a goal (and assist) against Shamrock Rovers. He was NOT rewarded for his great performance of this game! Not even his stellar run in the GC (NT games)!

fuk this 'wheelin n dealin' bastard in redkrapp!

4. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Why should he play him? His performances have been inconsistent. Tottenham is in 3rd place right now and candidates to win the EPL, secure champions league football. He needs to make himself a must-play with his performances for Tottenham, which he hasn't.

5. austin23

austin23 Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Semarang, Indonesia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ralistically he will never start regularly in Tottenshit. Not with droopy at the helm. I have been dying to see him get the fack outta there!

You see there are many factors why droopy won't start him. One is personal preference. Unless Gio make goals right and left and play making like Ronaldinho, droopy won't start him. I don't think consistency is the factor tho. How can you be consistent if the coach is not giving Gio chance even to start 2-3 games in a row.

Bah! Oh well, Gio is on his way out I believe. So I better chill.

6. TGO

TGO Member+

Jul 4, 2011
    Why should he play him? Redkrapp said he WILL get give OPPORTUNITIES to PLAY during the season! But the old fuk lied and never went his own word.

How can you he needs to make himself a "must-play" if he never gotten his chance on the field? That is why he is so inconsistent! He is not getting any burn at all.

Besides, most likely, Gio is out of there by January. Chapter closed in my books.

7. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    Everything is relative. He has given Gio chances compared to past years. He's already played in something like 1/4 of their EPL games, and a bunch of Europa League games. With the team playing the way they are playing, and Gio continuing to voice his frustration and hinting at an exit as soon as he can, why would Harry go out of his way to bench someone else?

I'm just glad the whole situation will be over soon, and that Gio continues to play well despite his inconsistent time on the field. Compare that to other Mexicans Abroad.

8. Rush1862

Rush1862 Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It kind of sucks seeing Gio's brother Jonathan getting a couple of minutes versus AC milan today in a very close one goal game when Gio cant even get a few minutes versus Aston Villa with the Spurs up two goals, smh. January cant come soon enough IMO

9. big20ugly

big20ugly Member

Feb 4, 2006
    Denver
    Udinese on top of the Serie A. Oh Gio.

10. rich loc

rich loc Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If they're on top, why do they need Gio?

11. Juturna67

Juturna67 Member+

Chelsea
    Mexico
    Aug 14, 2011
    Whittier, CA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    They wanted him but Gio declined like a fool.

12. Rabbi Keane

Rabbi Keane Member

Aug 13, 2003
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    No Giovani today.

Modric is out ill, while both Gio and Pav are replaced by youth players.
    Wonder if there's a bug going? Would be a shame as there's a UEFA game midweek which Gio would start - let's hope he's fit for that one.

13. Munchlaxatives

Aug 13, 2008
    Houston
    I was listening to a podcast today and the pundits were talking about a player that was criminally misused and underused by Redknapp and everyone is now questioning why he would be so foolish to miss out on such a talent.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIB9pPgKVbo"]???BEST GOAL EVER - PRINCE BOATENG??? Milan - Barcelona (2-3) - HD - YouTube[/ame]

14. -WiLL-

-WiLL- Member

Jun 23, 2004
    England
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    I remember him playing a lot at portsmouth though, and i think that was when Redknapp was in charge of them.

15. Munchlaxatives

Aug 13, 2008
    Houston
    I remember he played with Portsmouth a lot after Redknapp left for Tottenham.

16. Jimmy America

Jimmy America Member

Jun 4, 2005
    Nerys Eyebrows
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I don't know, because he said he would.

17. -WiLL-

-WiLL- Member

Jun 23, 2004
    England
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Actually yeah you're right it was the season they got relegated.

18. SerenPerro

SerenPerro Member

Dec 14, 2007
    San Anto Texas
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Harry Redknapp reports that Giovani and Roman Pavlyuchenko are doubtful ahead of Wednesday night's Europa League clash against PAOK.

Giovani has a groin strain and Roman a knee injury as we prepare for Matchday Five in the competition. We complete the group stages at Shamrock Rovers next month.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/team-news-291111.html

19. Rush1862

Rush1862 Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think Gio is faking injuries in order to not play for tottenham. I had that feeling when he sat out their last cup match with a calf injury only to play for Mexico (versus Serbia). He voiced his frustration on not getting playing time at the press conference before the game to the mexican media. Tottenham is a good team but I dont see Gio in their future plans. Time to move on.

20. JohnnyFutbol

JohnnyFutbol Member+

Nov 5, 2009
    Haddonfield
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  21. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  22. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    A que la chin... These mofos change their minds every other day.

23. Kaney

Kaney Sleeping Dragon
    Staff Member

Dec 12, 2005
    Lake County, IL AKA Southern Wisconsin
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yeah right. They'll pull the same shit only to say they can't afford him in the end.

24. bajacalifas

bajacalifas Member+

Oct 17, 2011
    Tecate
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    mejor que se vaya a liverpool si toda via lo kieren, porque el sevilla no van a tener la feria para comprarlo no se para que hacen todo ese show

25. wolfpupz

wolfpupz Member+

Jan 24, 2011
    SJCA
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No mamwn esos weyes del sevilla cambian de opinion mas seguido ke de calzones :rolleyes: