General boots question/review thread [5] - all questions/reviews pictures on any boot brand here pls

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdidasPredatorMANIAC

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yeah, agreed people down Umbro far to much. I wear Pele Sports right now and they are the best boots iv'e had. ($120). Its just D' oro's are my dream boots!! Guess I could save up a little. Its just the fact that they are only on PDS and that they are $$$. I just hope soccer.com or lovell might get them in stock. Cheers anyways!!

2. AdidasPredatorMANIAC

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Oooh, do they ship down under?? I heard of them on here before...

3. NoobC

NoobC Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Sydney
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    haha.. i know how you feel, being from Sydney myself. haven't seen the D' oro's go much on special in PDS.

I heard nothign but great stuff on lotto and diadora. I believe both have some quality boots that are made in Italy.

AdidasPredatorMANIAC repped this.
  4. gwood88

gwood88 Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I love my Diadora Evoluzione's and they are still holding up and looking great but unfortunately they were made in Indonesia.

5. AdidasPredatorMANIAC

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yeah I know about Lotto and Diadora, I had them before as well, but others have said try this and this there good to. But I would LOOVVVE to have a pair of D Oros. I just hope some football (not AFL) based stores here would stock them. Might write to one.....

6. AdidasPredatorMANIAC

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  7. cadmonkey12

cadmonkey12 Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pele Sports have kept it pretty classy with their colorways so far but here's an interesting twist on the classic black and white...

[​IMG]

NoobC repped this.
  8. AdidasPredatorMANIAC

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    ......wow....whered u find that??

9. colinstu310

colinstu310 Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Bonnie Scotland
    Club:
    Rangers
  10. cadmonkey12

cadmonkey12 Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just google image searched Trinity 3E. I think it's one of those images prodirect puts on the web when they're prepping their site for a new boot. I saw them about a month back in a small image that was leaked from a preseason dealer demo but the prodirect image is the only good shot that I've seen

11. AdidasPredatorMANIAC

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    cheers

12. AdidasPredatorMANIAC

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    ^^We dont care about makeup....STOP SPAMMING!!

13. Clash10

Clash10 Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Gonna send back my second pair of Vapor 8's now! Someone that have any tips to a boot that are as soft as the vapor, but have better durability?

14. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Legends...soft upper good tried and tested sole.

cant go wrong

15. AdidasPredatorMANIAC

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    ^Yeah true. But there are also boots you can buy that are as soft or softer....like adipures, pele sports, and smaller brands like Diadora.

16. AdidasPredatorMANIAC

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    ...........and durable.

17. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    adipure pure III's downwards are soft, the IV-11pro just didnt/doesnt seem as good

18. AdidasPredatorMANIAC

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    hmmm....the 11pros I toook a look at were super soft. Maybe after break in time.

19. Elbullio

Elbullio Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Perhaps take a look at the Puma Evospeed in K-leather? Quality cleat, tried the in the store today. Very nice k leather quality.

20. noob-bob

noob-bob Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Club:
    IF Brommapojkarna
    The evospeed 1 k does not have good durability from what I have heard.

21. Clash10

Clash10 Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yeah, I have thought about them, the morelia neo and F50 adizero in leather. If the Evo speed do not have good durability then they are out! Don't have enough money to buy new boots every second month :(

22. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Maybe take a look at the Seaweed Vapors. As I said in another thread, Nike seem to have solved the Durability problems now.

23. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    But anyway, I have a question guys. I'm looking for some BLACK laces that I could use in my Clash Vapors. Unfortunately, the White ones just get scruffy after every use and I don't want to wash them every time. Could somebody please recommend some quality laces I could use in them?

24. Clash10

Clash10 Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I have on pair of the mango and one pair of the Clash Vapors, both pairs have ripped... I love the vapor 8, but hate durability!