Alert: Gallardo: ¨MLS is NOT a easy league¨

Discussion in 'Alumni Forum' started by EL MONO MARIO, Feb 24, 2009.

1. EL MONO MARIO

EL MONO MARIO Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Soccer has these little things that put balance in order. Gallardo played yesterday in Rivers 3- 1 against Arsenal of Sarandi.. And in 10 min closed the book on a HORRID 2008… Here are the two goals scored by the Ex DC UNITED midfielder…

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-4enz3GaW8"]YouTube - River Plate 3 - Arsenal 1. Torneo Clausura 2009.[/ame]

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I posted this up else where, its good to see he is playing well. ALot of people thought him to be a bad aquisition for the club(River, from what i have read fans wise), in that he was past his prime. I think his brief time at DC refreshed him, and showed him he can score. He is playing confident from the looks of things, and i hope he plays well for his remainder of his career out there.

I will always have respect for his play (i dunno so much about him as a person though, seemed a little stuck up....i could say the same about another big star at DC that i rather keep my mouth shut about though :p ), and will be left with what if's both on the end on what he could have done for us, and what we could have done for him (as we are the best fans in the league IMO).

3. X@V!3R

X@V!3R Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Land of the Lost
    The doll could retire from football
    English
    River Plate.com

4. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Can we file this thread under who gives a ****? He obviously didn't give a shit about us, I'm pretty sure 99.9% of United fans felt the same way....