Futsal Referee Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Requests and Voting' started by campbed, Dec 1, 2012.

?

Please create a Futsal Referee forum

1. Please create in On The Pitch forum and call Futsal Referee

72.7%
  2. Please create in USA form, Futsal (new) sub-forum, Referee (new) sub-forum

27.3%
  3. Please create in some other forum/sub-forum structure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. campbed

campbed Member

Oct 13, 2006
    New Hampshire, USA
    Please create a forum for Futsal Referees in the On The Pitch section along side the Referee forum.

Futsal refereeing and LOTG and mechanics are different (and in places confusing) that referees deserve their own place where they can causally browse general topics without having to search/hunt in the general Referee forum for "Futsal". (read: focus and learn with more ease)

This will also provide (just like Referee forum does) for the creation of a community.

If you have a place where you think it is more proper to place the forum, I defer to you.

[[10 positive votes or responses are required for the moderator team to review the request]]

2. xkiwi

xkiwi New Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    A vote for Futsal Referee in the On the Pitch forum!

There are some pretty good resources for soccer refs out there, but having searched a long time last night, I found nothing similar for futsal officials. Then I found the thread on BigSoccer.. .. ... ... ... It'd be so convenient to make a quick daily check for futsal specific topics.

After yesterday's games I have so many nit-picking questions, the answers to which aren't clear in the manual. Who are you going to ask? Your partners, who're as green as you are---or deprive your instructor of a life with a constant barrage of questions.