Fuerzas Basicas del America

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    I think Club America's president is doing a fantastic job with the team. Since he took over the presidency in mid 1999, he has really turned the team around.

I remember the speech he gave and basically had 3 points of order...

1. To hire Ex-America players who have been champs with the team and work with the youth teams (fuerzas basicas) and show the kids what it means to wear the colors the jersey and to love the colors.

2. To win the title and many more

3. To keep working with the youth teams and give the the coaches consistency

I think they have done very well and have stuck to the plan.

2. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    3. To keep working with the youth teams and give the the coaches consistency

CA has been doing a good job with their reserves but giving coaches consistancy ? What a load of Crap. Since 99 Club America has had around 5 diffrent coaches that is basically a diffrent coach each year. Carlos Reynoso, Luis Fernando Tena, Alfio Basile, Manuel Lapuente and not to mention interim coaches one of them beign Carillo who turned down Teuffers offer to take over the Club..

3. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Dejan Rayos libre a Santiago

http://www.reforma.com/futbol/articulo/283550/

Dumb asz Necaxa for not giving the kid a chance. IF amazing how many teams let go of players that then go to other teams youth camps and turn into stars. Santiago has played for Bayern Munichs youth clubs. His father actually put him with America then took him to Necaxa a long time ago. Apparently the dad thought he was not going to see a lot of playing time considering America usually counted with high priced foreigners at the forward position. Well... Necaxa was thew one who didnt open the doors... there is the story... I hope America buys him. Manito Rodriguez, Vaca, and Lapuente are the ones who developed the kid... and for Necaxa to reep the benefits just aint right. Santiago is an Americanista

Carlos Hermosillo and Conejo Perez are prime examples and teams overlooking players. I dont remember exactly who COnejo went to at first, but they never gave him a chance so then he tried his luck with Cruz Azul...and was able to go through the ranks a lot faster and was actually coached....I remember Conejo said that they really didnt want to look at him as a goalie because of his height. Now, he is Mr Cruz Azul..

Atlas also has done this as well. Atlas' 2nd division team has this dude that scored a goal in 9 consecutive games last. Ojitos Meza passd him up. Not saying this kid is going to be scoring goals left and right in the first division... but the kid is showing that he is consistant. I think he deserved a chance.

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    At the youth levels.... dont attempt to grow a brain with me :D

look at the reserves and youth coaches and see how long they have been there... bascially since the beginning with Teuuffer...

Teiffer did keep a couple of them that were already there

remember.... the title is fuerzas basicas...

5. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    A pintar el equipo de azul y amarillo
    Por: EsMas.com
    Fuente: Televisa Deportes

José Enrique tiene muy claro que al incluir dentro de las fuerzas básicas a elementos que fueron campeones en años anteriores, la trasmisión de identificación con la playera será segura

CIUDAD DE MÉXICO, México.- José Enrique Vaca, director administrativo de las fuerzas básicas del club América y ex jugador de la misma organización, lleva a cabo la política establecida por el presidente Águila, Javier Pérez Tauffer de pintar de azul y amarillo todos los ordenes de este equipo de futbol.
    José Enrique tiene muy claro que al incluir dentro de las fuerzas básicas a elementos que fueron campeones en años anteriores, la trasmisión de identificación con la playera será segura, por los antecedentes de estos ex futbolistas.

Tal es el caso de Roberto (Monito) Rodríguez, veloz y driblador extremo del América al arranque de los 70 y que ahora dirige los destinos del equipo de la segunda división.

A Guillermo Huerta, recio zaguero central en sus años de jugador, le fue asignado el trabajo de la tercera división, Manolo Rodríguez, lateral de gran empuje, está a cargo de la categoría 1985 premier, Javier (Chocolate) García, categoría 1987, Adrián Chávez, arquero multicampeón con las Águilas se encarga de el adecuado desarrollo de los jóvenes arqueros. Todos ellos son dirigidos deportivamente por un extraordinario mediocampista Gonzalo Farfán.

Las Águilas establecen un plan de captura de talento que les dote de sangre joven los equipos de primera, filiales y hasta segunda división

6. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001

7. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    We dont have no Hans Westerhof, but we do have people who live and die by the colors teaching the young little americanistas what it meas to wear the jersey... and we also dont use Coapa as a dope house

:D

I like the plan...

last week... Mayorga was ripping Lapuente an ashole for playing the game with a bunch of kids...

saying crap like...."No se debe de jugar con niños"

Mayorga can suck it

8. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Re: Re: Fuerzas Basicas del America

Originally posted by ************

remember.... the title is fuerzas basicas...

I got confused because for point #1 it stated "To hire Ex-America players who have been champs with the team and work with the youth teams " and in point #3 "To give the Coches consistancy" i thought this refered to the first team where the youth players will eventually end up.

:) :)

9. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    It will be a while before we can start seeign the results of Hans work (Good or Bad), to judge it at this point is Premature. I agree about having ex players at the Club, they have been doing this in the big Clubs around the world for years. This is also part of the reason why Benjamin Galindo is still with Chivas and why Eduardo de La Torre ended up at the Club, yes i know he is not what was promised.

10. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Fuerzas Basicas who exactly do they play on an everday basis and who would you RDL say has the best youth teams in all the land??

11. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    against other clubs youth teams. Most teams are broken down into categories..

First team.. America, Atlas, Morelia, etc

Firts Team Reserves.. against other reserve squads (Teams are allowed to bring up players to the first team if they are registered the day before the season to the FMF general secretary. Its called Reserves tournament.

lower division.. SOme clubs own clubs in the lower divisions (Primera A, Segunda, Tercera) SOme of these teams have a right for promotion and other dont. It just depends how they are registered.

Most teams have thier fuerzas basicas set up in categories according by age... ex. 89, 87, 85, 83, Premier.

The 12 year old and under teams are not professional. They are basically recreational and that is where you start picking out the cream of the crop. You play local teams and in some cases you play national and international tournaments. The ones that are 14-15... thats when you start sending them to Tercera, Segunda... they are already professional players. THe premier team is usually your best players under the ages of 18-19. Ideally, by that time you should be at least in the reserves if not debuting with the first team. But you still have to have those teams operating because you have to have your best prospects playing every day.

Basically...its the equivalent of the minor leagues..that is what they are. The harsh reality of the minors is that they are used to give prospects a team to play on. They are not there to make sure everyone gets to play in the big show.

Best??? well...historically..... Pumas has produced the most national team players. America comes second.

Just by looking at the teams right now and the last couple years... I would say Pumas and America. They say that Pachuca and Atlas are producing players in the first division.... but they are not responding once they get to the first team. Any fool can suit up a player and debut him... but the question is, will they respond? I see Pumas and America's youth responding well. Morelia's fuerzas basicas is starting to produce and in a couple more years... they will have one of the best. I dont know if they will actually use them.... acquiring Bofo, Navia, Saavedra,....i just dont see it in Romano's nature to sacrifice his resume for a season or 2 by playing a lot of kids...

so to answer your question.... just by looking at playerss and thier performances... i would have to give America the edge and Pumas close behind.

12. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Major thanks for that information.