Friendly: Mexico vs Denmark 01/30/2013

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Gio D Santos 17, Nov 7, 2012.

1. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Not sure if serious.
    [​IMG]

chiva_freak, Hdez.Marcos and Sanchito repped this.
  2. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Dawg I'm not even being a hater, he contributes but he's under the impression what differentiates him from others is some from of god given capacity and imaginary status that he has that others dont have....which is a sack of horseshit.

Like I said, Ive noticed the game plan .....sit back, read, insert passive agressive comment, drop obvious ass conservative point of view under the sober fan alibi , pull the "I told you so",somebody disagrees, let the lame ass come out, repeat.

Like I said show me one stand alone post that isn't Initiated off bitter ass criticism..."lol I love how",dumb bad,dumb pocho,dumb nsr poster, spazz gringo....

You've seen it.

chiva_freak and Sanchito repped this.
  3. MexiKampeon

MexiKampeon Member+

Sep 10, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

You know what I learned today? The forum has a feature that makes x poster disappear from your view. I got tired of his lame diatribe after 3 times of seeing him pull the same shite... pseudo "intellectual" with nothing really interesting or revelatory to state... just argumentative for the sakes of being so... but breh... how the hellz have you not put him on ignore after 4 years?

4. Wiso

Wiso Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Club León
    funny you all say that..

I do this every year..

Slap on ABC 15 news (local channel) sticker and head towards the Cards training camp. hang around the media zone at 7am.. when they let them in, walk in like you own the place.

i can walk around the training camp and at the end i usually ask for autographs or pictures..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. chris2787

chris2787 Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You had to go to the cardinals training camp? I'm so sorry. My gfs dad made me go with him to the chiefs training camp so I feel your pain. Lol

6. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    you trickster

7. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    he might "apparently" knows his futbol, but that is not a pass to be an asshole to other posters.

Saldgotti1991 repped this.
  8. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Meh, some of them deserve it. You post some good stuff, but sometimes you go full retard. So you really shouldn't be passing judgement.

9. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    Pern is way more tolerable, even cool most of the time..Rafa is just...Rafa.

10. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm not hating on pern, I'm just saying he isn't without flaws himself. Sanchito you can go on a spazz tirade as well, so I see why you would side with pern.lol

11. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Nadie se salva de las criticas cabrones, así que regresemos al fútbol o cierro este hilo.

Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  12. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    Nah, I don't spazz at all...most of the time I'm ambivalent, the polar opposite of spazz...most people care too damn much...like mr. p mosh said....el futbol es lo mas imprtante de las cosas menos importantes.

13. DoctorDirector

Sep 3, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Can't wait for the next game in the Hex, will there be some adjustment to tactics from 4-4-2 with 2 forwards, will they use 1-3-2-4, who will start, etc.
    Posting much less nowadays but interesting to see some comments after so long, seeing how much has changed and how much hasn't, and some likely new sock puppets and critics, goes with any forum.
    Here's to a good game and to less copy-cat comments and sock-puppets (I sure even infrequent posters run into them once in a while)
    :

LGRod repped this.
  14. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hall of fame material-leading candidate for next year.

Maybe next, next-year Leo Pirru