Freddy Guarin - News & comments II

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by Pibe#10, Jul 11, 2007.

1. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    JPA! You may want to delete that before one of the mods sees! Don't need you getting in trouble over this troll.

2. Alonso#13

Alonso#13 Member

Feb 21, 2007
    New York City
    Yes we both post in this forum, while i post talking about how Guarin is doing in France you are obviously making an attempt to anger other people on this forum by making useless comments. I think one is a better use of time unless you enjoy using your time as being a troll:rolleyes:

3. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006
    So he´s doing great things in France?^

Whatever makes you happy :)

4. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Creepy...

5. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    No he's not but as you can see we like this player. And we can see you don't so there's no point here to talk about. You must understand that it's so boring to have you around here... let it go

6. Alonso#13

Alonso#13 Member

Feb 21, 2007
    New York City
    Where in my post did i say he is doing great things in France?:confused: You must be delusional because I said we are discussing how he is doing in France...are you trying to say that a player should only have a thread with people participating in it only if the player is playing good? Just go back to where you came from you will do yourself and everyone in this forum a favor.

7. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Paul NL is def the yj kid on our form who always talked crap about rodagella haha cause i seriously havent seen him on these boards in a while

Paul NL did freddy guarin not want to join ur football manager game and thats why u hate him??? cause freddy guarin really is a promising player but he really hasnt done anything for anyone to really hate him....

i saw u posted in the polish forms..... so is that why u hate him cause he was a starter against poland in the game in the WC and he did well????

8. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    He's not polish...

NL=Neanderthal

9. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    haha it wont let me. surely the mods can see that im only standing up for us... :rolleyes: and crzd i was wondering the same thing, where did that yj guy go??

10. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    I think he's a little bit dissapointed because the NT made 8 points.

He'll come back in june asking for Pinto's ressignations if he does not make some points...

11. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006
    Yes he is promising in FM but he sucks in Real life

Face it

12. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No one here plays FM. We root for our countrymen - this is a Colombian forum. Get it?

Now go run along to your video game forums.

13. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY

This guy is just bothering us to get his kicks, ignore him and hell go away.

14. sysco76

sysco76 Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Potomac Falls
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Is there any rainbow forums for this kid to play in?

15. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006
    Tell me about your identity-troubles.

Is it hard when you are from one country and telling everone you are from another?

16. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    What? How DESPERATE are you!

My dad is Japanese and my mom is Colombian - and I'm quite proud of both, thanks. You however are 100% troll. Further proof that you write this stuff just to wind people up.

17. CtrlAlltDel

CtrlAlltDel New Member

Mar 12, 2007
    RYU-SAN!! TOIRE WA DOKO DESU KA!!??

18. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wakarimasen (I don't understand!). Sorry, parents got divorced when I was two, so I grew up in a 100% Colombian household and only know how to ask for food and say I am in danger in Japanese!

19. CtrlAlltDel

CtrlAlltDel New Member

Mar 12, 2007
    I only know that one sentence, it means "where is the toilet?", and various words that I pick up from watching Anime. Sometimes when I pick up the phone I shout MOSHI-MOSHI!

How do you say I am in danger in japanese? I always thought the japanese yelled "godzilla!" no matter what precarious situations they found themselves in.

20. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    =) The word for danger is "abunai."

21. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    So Ryu ...

How does rainbow boy know about your heritage?

22. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    lmao rainbow boy

23. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He didn't. I think he was trying to accuse that I was a Japanese person pretending to be Colombian on these boards just from seeing my name.

Most people know my first name is Japanese because there was a character in the popular video game Street Fighter called Ryu (which means dragon and is therefore very common in videogames).

Sadly for him, he was wrong yet again - I am Colombian, and Paul is shown to be a troll yet again this time trying to make personal attacks on someone based on their ethnicity (in this case mixed ethnicity).

PS. Before CrtlAltDlt asks, I am very good at Street Fighter and always play as the character I share a name with.

24. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    use red rep in japanesse o colombian, but use it ... and keep the troll out

25. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    cant mods do sumthing bout this "rainbow boy"