Frauen-Bundesliga Fever 2012

Discussion in 'Women's Rivalry Forum' started by Micol, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Lol, if they don't find decent players, they're going to lose by even more goals than last season? :laugh:

2. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    And just the day before, on 25 August, North Korea will be playing 2nd league club SC Sand.

3. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    Swiss international Vanessa Bernauer is transferring from sunny Valencia in Spain to.... *drumroll* ... Cloppenburg. :D

4. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Cow town really builds on an interesting rooster.

5. Mosan

Mosan Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Munich
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    With the Duisburg situation constantly hovering over the next season second last place might be enough to stay in the 1 Bundesliga.

6. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    Great news for Freiburg fans: The club has signed Bad Neuenahr's Laura Störzel. I remember seeing her at the Jöllenbeck indoors tournament a year or two ago and getting her confused with Leonie Maier all the time. I take that as a good sign. :thumbsup:

7. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    gricio61 and blissett repped this.
  8. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    No time to plough through this... but do they plan to do anything about the aggressive ketchup dispensers?

9. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    Potsdam have a new goalie coach. The local men's club was relegated and couldn't afford him anymore.

That in itself is not spectacular news, but who knows, there may be ramifications down the line: With the new guy on board, Potsdam's previous goalie coach, Dirk Heinrichs (who is apparently really good - after all, he coached Angerer to WWC 2007 fame), will now focus more on his job as assistant coach. If this all works out, perhaps Heinrichs is beginning to get ready to succeed Schröder as head coach?

debzy and blissett repped this.
  10. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
  11. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I don't know a lot about this player but she has a good record with her different clubs so I asked some Germans how come Neid never called her in the NT , they told me she is the definition of "uncool" to not say another word....is it true ?

12. Mosan

Mosan Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Munich
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Sport & Deutsch (Goethe Institut) conducted an interview with Ada Hegerberg in German (!). She shares her insights and experiences about Potsdam. This interview (among others) can be found here.

13. turbinchen69

turbinchen69 Member

Jun 6, 2013
    all over the world
    Club:
    FFC Turbine Potsdam
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Don't know whether it has been mentioned before - Nilla Fischer to Wolfsburg. She singed a 1,5-year contract (starting from January 2014). She will stay in LFC for the rest of 2013 and try to help her current team qualify for European soccer.

debzy repped this.
  14. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    The first part has been mentioned (in News: Mother of Exiles); has the second part about her definitely staying with Linköping for the second half of the season been confirmed? Wolfsburg's home page is making a big deal about the January "transfer-free" start date, but the Linköping manager was a lot more coy.

15. turbinchen69

turbinchen69 Member

Jun 6, 2013
    all over the world
    Club:
    FFC Turbine Potsdam
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
  16. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    American goalkeeper Elizabeth "Libby" Stout joins Cloppenburg , she was playing at Yzeure in France last season .

blissett repped this.
  17. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Duisburg sign portuguese defender Carole Costa from SG Essen and danish goalkeeper Stina Lykke Petersen from Brondy . :thumbsup:

gricio61 repped this.
  18. Weltmann

Weltmann Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Micol

Are you still around or on vacation?

19. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Is she the brilliant one that was in goal for Denmark during Euro 2013? o_O

If yes, sounds like a brilliant move by Duisburg, since, after losing Bellinghoven and Ashlyn Harris , they didn't seem to have decent goalkeeping lately.

Those signings are also a sign that FCR 2001 Duisburg is quite out of their financial crisis? o_O

20. JanBalk

JanBalk Member+

Jun 9, 2004
    Yes. hard name to forgett Lykke means luck\fortune\happiness in dannish (unless my understanding of that language is worse than I thought :) ). And a GK that is lucky is hard to beat ;)

21. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I am pretty sure many forumers already read this explosive message from Andrine Hegerberg facebook page , but for those of you who didn't here it is :
    "Hi guys! As you may already know, I've decided to leave Turbine Potsdam and play for Kopparbergs Gøteborg FC (Sweden). The decision is based on that I no longer want to play for Bernd Schröder and that I need to go to a club were I get to play.
    I was hoping to play for another german club, but Turbine Potsdam refused me to go to a club in Germany.
    I'm happy to get the opportunity to play for Kopparbergs Gøteborg FC !

I would also like to thank all you Turbine-fans for beeing amazing!!!

- Andy

. :eek: :cool:....

blissett repped this.
  22. GambitSWE

GambitSWE Member

Nov 19, 2011
    Landvetter
    Club:
    Göteborg FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    MarlandRules repped this.
  23. MarlandRules

MarlandRules New Member

Dec 26, 2011
  24. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    The Potsdam team have posted an open letter on the Potsdam homepage where they're saying how disappointed they (and the club officials) were that Andrine Hegerberg never breathed a word to them about leaving the club. She just didn't show up for practice when the preparation for the season started, and she hasn't been responding to any questions about a transfer. "In team sports, you're not just responsible for yourself but also for your team."

25. Weltmann

Weltmann Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Hey everybody,

since this thread is 1.5 years old covering 2 seasons of Bundesliga, I wanted to suggest to open a new Bundesliga thread for the 2013|2014 season. If you all agree,then I would suggest for Micol to open the new thread. Reading the first pages again, Sara Däbritz and Melanie Leupolz surely didnt expect back then to become EURO champions with the full NT, Frankfurt missing the CL qualifications 2 years in a row, Bad Neuenahr and Duisburg being in financial troubles and Wolfsburg eventually winning the triple, I think it would be a good ending to this exciting thread and time for a new one,....with new action,suspense and drama. As they say....every ending is a new beginning.:D