Former AS Monaco President Jérôme de Bontin Takes over for Soler

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Slim_Tim501, Oct 2, 2012.

1. metz

metz Member

Jan 17, 2003
    Marquez, Pearce and Cooper elemental my dear GMangs, RBNY will need the money....

Le Toux, I say if he remind a RBNY....I don't say that he have to stay.....Remember he is a starter experienced striker and at 145K he isn't that expensive and if Cooper left we only will have four starters FW with Le Toux and that is the right numbers that we need, that is why I will not dismiss Le Toux until we don't have that striker on hand....Here the magic word is: EXPENSIVE and that is why Marquez, Cooper and Pearce are a primary target because they consume 1/3 of the salary cap....

Right now if we understand the thinking of Roxbury that say, that he will sign to new contracts Lade, Barklage and Meara, we will have 21 Seniors players one over the limit, and we need at least 4/5 more MF, that will force the management to dismiss at least 5/6 players that are actually on the roster, 3 from the defense roster (Pearce, Miller and Holgersson) because we have 9 defenders right now, plus Cooper and Marquez will complete the emigration trip, now, if they can't brake apart with Marquez, them we are in a big problem, because the RBNY will need that money to sign 4/5 new ones as MF....

My list of player to go will be: Marquez, Pearce, Cooper, Miller, Holgersson and Palsson....
    With that money we can sign 5 new players to reinforce the MF and FW if Le Toux is gone....
    Put attention at what I say, we need at least five MF if Marquez is gone, we only have four of them and we need 8/9 of them....And the only way to gt them is dismissing 5/6 other players that we have right now....