BH Telecom Premier League, Cup & European Qualification General Discussion

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]

2. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Goooaaaallll!!!! :cool: 3-1 up from Riad Demic!!!!! VELEZ MOSTAR!!!

3. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    VELEZ has dominated Zrinsjki this seaosn.

Nice job Reds.

4. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dude you posted that Lincoln Burrows shit everywhere lol

There is more and more talk that we'll be selling Adilovic for a nice sum. I'm thinking we could replace him with that Mesanovic kid from Sloboda.

5. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Nusmir 'Mario Gomez' Fajic would be an excellent replacement.

He's scoring goals left and right for a not so good club in Slovenia. 2nd top goalscorer (top if you exclude penalties from top scorers). He could do a lot with Zeba, Bekric, Kvesic, Svraka, Beslija, and others all behind him.

6. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I agree but I doubt he wants to come back to the BPL. I heard he's had offers to go to Austria and Switzerland.

7. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012
    Time to promote Armin Hodzic perhaps?

8. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    or even Belmin Vila. Doubt Amar would go for that though.

9. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012
    He should. Armin is just like Messi was at 17, he became too good for his age group and he had to be awarded a place in the first team. Amar should give him a chance next season, the guy is a beast.

There aren't many options that Zeljeznicar have if Adilovic leaves so why not promote a prolific goalscorer from their own youth team.

10. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Speaking of Belmin Vila, that dude made it to the u19 national team.

11. Jebac iz Banja Luke

Aug 13, 2011
    Sweden
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Armin Hodzic is leaving for Liverpool after this season

12. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Is that official?

13. Jebac iz Banja Luke

Aug 13, 2011
    Sweden
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    yes. some reports are saying that he will join Liverpool after this season while some other say that he will join on his 18 birthday which is this november anyway he already is a liverpool player.

btw Hodzic has only scored 16 goals this season for Zeljos youth team because of injuries and being in Liverpool one month. Despite that he is the 3rd or 4th leading goalscorer.

14. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012
    I don't believe the rumour that he is going to Liverpool.

If he does, it may end up as bad as Saric's spell there, but he really should stay at Zeljeznicar for a year or two in the first team before moving on, but I guess if the opportunity comes, you can't turn it down.

15. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    I wish those two guys from Sloboda would go to City and Hodzic to Liverpool. That would be ********ing awesome.

16. Jebac iz Banja Luke

Aug 13, 2011
    Sweden
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hodzic is already a Liverpool player, he is not going to stay in Zeljo anymore

17. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iLDib5a3nE"]Izvje?taj: 24. kolo PL BiH 2011/12: Sarajevo - Rudar (P) 3:1 (28.4.2012.) - YouTube[/ame]

18. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYwbqzsQzsE"]????? - ???????? ???????? 1:2 - 28.04.2012. - YouTube[/ame]

^ good stuff from Dalibor Pandza for the 2nd goal

19. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Velez 0-0 Olimpic

Not bad, drawing a top team in the League. Up next Zeljo. It'd be an accomplishment just to score on them. :D

20. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Zvijezda 1-0 Sloboda tuzla

And that's yet another loss for the squad - that is now three in a row and four in the last five matches. They are two points away from 14th place, and I just wouldn't want to see them get relegated, but they will need to start getting some consistent goal-scorers if they want to win/draw any matches...

21. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Olimpic 0-0 Velez Mostar

Like Respekt stated, Olimpic is just screwing up their shot of Europe this year. A draw against a mid-table club won't be enough to do the job. I think their chance is at 0% now. They have fallen to sixth place, one point behind Zrinjski and four behind Borac Banja Luka. They will face off against Slavija in a road game. If they lose here or draw, they will be considered a failure in my eyes.

22. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Borac Banja Luka 2-0 NK Celik

Celik lose here, and they will shift gears to play versus Siroki Brijeg at their own home soil. A win could propel them to eighth, but a draw or loss would most likely make them stay at their 10th spot, or drop down a spot or two to Leotar or GOSK Gabela.

23. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Siroki Brijeg 5-1 Leotar

This win for Siroki was equal to Zeljeznicar's pounding on Sloboda last week. The only difference is thats Siroki conceded a goal but scored one more. Anyways, Siroki Brijeg will play NK Celik next. Ipredict a 2-0 win in favor of Siroki, despite it being an away game for them.

24. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    A nice win for the home side, Borac Banja Luka, 2:0 against Celik. There's a five point difference between Borac and Sarajevo, meaning if they gain that ground, Borac would have the third spot in the BiHPL. If I was Borac, I'd focus on keeping the fourth spot rather than jumping onto third. Zrinjski is only three points behind them, so they must get every point against easy teams, like next week, away to Sloboda Tuzla. Any little slip-up could cost them Europe and waste a whole season's work of doing so, due to one tiny slip-up.