BH Telecom Premier League, Cup & European Qualification General Discussion

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I can't believe how far down Drina Zvornik have fallen after, not too long ago, being in the Premijer Liga. And it seems both leagues have very tight races for first place, with the Prva Liga RS league leaders (Sloga Doboj) tied on points with the second placed-team, while the other is only a single point ahead of the second place team. Amazing how competitive the top teams are in our second division.

2. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    NK Široki Brijeg is a Bosnian-Herzegovinian team from the town of Široki Brijeg that currently plays in the Premier League of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Considering the size of the town, NK Široki Brijeg has had a great deal of success and has started to expand that success to European Cups as well in recent years as is demonstrated by the club being a regular competitor in European Cups for the past 8 years.

The club was established in spring 1948, but due to many circumstances, some of them including unfavourable conditions towards the town of Široki Brijeg during the communist rule and relative size of it then, NK Široki Brijeg has experienced its greatest successes in the 1990s and onwards, and has become one of the most successful and organized clubs in Bosnia and Herzegovina today. They play on Pecara Stadium, a modern stadium with a capacity of about 8,000. The stadium itself meets all UEFA criteria. The club also has a fully equipped sports and recreational center just outside of town which is used as training grounds for the team.

Currently the second best team in the Bosnian Premijer Liga, Siroki Brijeg will hope to either achieve Europe through the League or the Kup Final. Their upcoming schedule looks like this (in my opinion, it isn't too difficult at all for a team of their standards):

vs. Velez Mostar (BIHPL)
    @ Slavija (BIHPL)
    @ Zeljeznicar (KUP Final)
    @ Kozara Gradiska (BIHPL)

Not too difficult of a schedule, with all non-Kup competitors being placed in the middle of the BPL table or below. We (Velez Mostar) might be a bit of a challenge for Siroki Brijeg, but I still think they will scrap out a win. They will definitely give Zeljeznicar a run for their money by the end of the season's title race.

3. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    @Respekt & Diamond, you guys are doing an excellent job in this section. Thanks a lot.

4. Borac

Borac Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Sucks that we have such shitty fans and club culture these days. This club used to stand for something.

5. Ferhatovic

Ferhatovic Member+

Aug 10, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Jovic has sucked for us so far.

6. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012
    The team isn't exactly clicking right now though, can't blame a guy like Jovic who's a proven coach in this league.

Kenan Handzic has been very poor, the strikers are misfiring, and the loss of Kojasevic during winter didn't help either. Things will improve eventually but it's a difficult job at the moment for Jovic.

7. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    I kind of knew Kenan Handzic wouldn't progress from his form last season. He needs to hit the gym and get stronger/faster.. he looks weaker than Pjanic lol.

8. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Olimpic is currently five points out of third place for the Europa League spot. Just yesterday, the team drew to Zeljeznicar 0:0. Very impressive score and result. I really hope they can keep this recent form up. Next up is Zvjezda. Should be at least one point, although I would say Olimpic gets three out of this next match. It would bump them up the table if they did win. and just wondering, if there are any of the fans out there, what are your expectations of club, about every season?

9. Blue Soldier

Blue Soldier Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    i was just wondering whats your guys' thoughts on Sarajevo's performance this year. i've been pretty happy with them this season. right now they're tied in third place which is good enough for the europa league, obviously. :D

10. Blue Soldier

Blue Soldier Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]

Utakmica 20. kola Premijer Lige Bosne i Hercegovine između NK Čelik i FK Sarajevo, odigrana je na stadionu Bilino Polje u Zenici u subotu, 07.04.2012., sa početkom u 19h. No, ovaj susret, pored dobre igre obje ekipe, ostaće zapamćen i po neprimjerenom ponašanju kako domaćih navijača, tako i čelnih ljudi NK Čelik. Problem je nastao kada je mladi igrač FK Sarajevo, Asmir Suljić, postigao izjednačujući pogodak. Sve do tada, predstavnicima gostujućeg tima je bilo omogućeno bezbjedno praćenje utakmice.

Gol mladog Suljića izazvao je ljutnju kod navijača NK Čelik. Razni predmeti su počeli letjeti sa tribina u pravcu klupe igrača FK Sarajevo, a jedan upaljač je pogodio u glavu doktora Bordo tima, Dževada Vrapca. Srećom, gospodin Vrabac je prošao sa lakšim tjelesnim povredama.

Ni ostali predstavnici FK Sarajevo, koji su utakmicu pratili iz svečane lože stadiona Bilino Polje, nisu bili pošteđeni. Naime, njih je predsjednik NK Čelik, Senad Sarajlić, doslovno izbacio iz iste. U tim trenucima, skandiranje domaćih navijača bilo je upućeno na adresu kapitena tima sa Koševa, Sedina Torlaka koji je također bio u svečanoj loži.

Uporedo sa ovom, drama se odvijala i u sektoru za Press stadiona u Zenici. Tamo je podpredsjednik NK Čelik, Nihad Perčo, nasrnuo na PR-a FK Sarajevo, Tarika Trbića, koji je u tim trenucima radio direktan tekstualni prijenos utakmice za oficijelnu stranicu FK Sarajevo. Zbog silnih uvreda gospodina Prče, Trbić je bio prisiljen napustiti dio tribine namjenjen novinarima.

Niko od predstavnika Bordo kluba ni u jednom trenutku nije uputio niti jednu uvredu bilo kome od prisutnih na stadionu Bilino Polje, zbog čega je ovaj potez i čelnika zeničkog premijerligaša i navijača domaćina u potpunosti neopravdan.

FK Sarajevo ovim putem iskazuje svoj žal zbog dešavanja na utakmici. I pobjede i porazi su sastavni dio igre i iz tog razloga, ovakve scene na nogometnim predstavama su apsolutno nepotrebne.

Tim sa Koševa se obavezuje da će svim svojim gostima obezbjediti optimalne uslove za mirno i, što je važnije, bezbjedno praćenje utakmica jer smatramo da je to obaveza svakog domaćina, bez obzira na krajnji ishod susreta.

-----------------

just wanted to share the match preview (even though it already happened :D).

11. Blue Soldier

Blue Soldier Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Re: Premijer Liga

these are the standings atm. happy to say, Sarajevo's tied for third... bold = europe :cool:

1 Željezničar 19 14 3 2 40:10 45
    2 Široki 19 11 6 2 28:8 39
    3 Sarajevo 19 11 3 5 31:17 36

4 Borac 19 11 3 5 29:17 36
    5 Olimpic 19 10 3 6 25:15 33
    6 Zrinjski 19 8 8 3 29:21 32
    7 Zvijezda 19 7 5 7 23:21 26
    8 Velež 19 6 7 6 19:19 25
    9 Čelik 19 6 6 7 20:23 24
    10 GOŠK 19 4 8 7 12:16 20
    11 Sloboda 19 6 2 11 12:30 20
    12 Travnik 19 5 4 10 24:36 19
    13 Rudar 19 5 3 11 16:31 18
    14 Leotar 19 4 4 10 14:22 17
    ------------------------------------------
    15 Kozara 19 3 7 9 10:18 16
    16 Slavija 19 4 1 13 17:46 13

12. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Honestly? I thought Sarajevo could've done more. I said in the beginning of the season you guys had the deepest team in the league, and if it weren't for small dumb mistakes like for example the home loss to f'ing Gabela, Sarajevo could've easily been 1st or 2nd by now.

They're currently 4th, 2 pts behind Borac, 9 behind Zeljo.

13. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012

You should bold fourth place too because that spot is going to Europe as well since both of the Kup finalists are already in the top three.

14. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011

That's the table before this weekend's games. Sarajevo is now 4th.

15. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012
    There's always big pressure from fans and media on the Sarajevo players & managers, not many cope with it very well.

The club has been in some turmoil ever since they went out of the Europa League in that playoff round run a few seasons ago in my opinion and they have yet to build a side like that again. They just don't have any continuity and some of the fans have shown that they are impatient, but the improvements are very slight if existent at all.

16. Blue Soldier

Blue Soldier Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    oh, lol. since they are not third, then that changes some of my opinion, actually. like you said i am dissapointed in some of the ties and losses that could have been wins (which could have resulted in us keeping that third place spot, or even higher). but im still pretty satisfied with fourth place. just one more spot to europa league.

17. Blue Soldier

Blue Soldier Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]

Cirkus koji traje
    U toku akcija: Ispraznimo tribine, ubijmo fudbal
    Piše: M. Dautbegović
    05.04.2012., 18:01
    Nova sramota u nizu sramota. Ponovo nije završena utakmica između Borca i Željezničara u Banja Luci.
    PREPORUČI
    Podijeli

Printaj
    Divljaci na tribinama, koji na utakmice dođu kako bi pokušali kome iz daljine razbiti glavu, postali su hronični problem jednog od najslavnijih bh. klubova, Borca.

Zaista žalosno djeluje nesposobnost i nedostatak hrabrosti (ne svih!) čelnika Borca, koji iz incidenta u incident prolongiraju obračun sa huliganima na svojim tribinama.

Naravno, valjda je svima jasno da se ovom mora konačno stati u kraj. Jednom za sva vremena. Na ovom ste portalu mogli do sada pročitati na desetine tekstova na temu huliganstva i ne namjeravamo stati.

Pohvalno djeluje saopštenje Fudbalskog kluba Borac koje je danas u popodnevnim satima stiglo na adresu našeg portala. Kao rijetko ******** do sad, čelnici jedne fudbalske ekipe u Bosni i Hercegovini smogli su hrabrosti da osude huliganstvo i divljaštvo u svojim redovima. Za to im treba čestitati, iako bi to trebala biti sasvim normalna pojava. Međutim, u Bosni i Hercegovini to nije slučaj.

Klubovi i ljudi koji ih vode, pa čak i igrači, nerijetko su taoci huliganskih grupa. Autoru ovih redova više su ******** mnogi igrači i čelnici klubova govorili: "Nemoj molim te pisati to, imam porodicu, valja mi proći kroz grad". Tužno. Naravno, ne želeći ugroziti ikoga, dosta stvari je ostalo neispričano.

Nadležne institucije, pogotovo se tu misli na policiju, imaju uglavnom svezane ruke kada je u pitanju borba protiv nasilja na sportskim terenima. Kao prvo, Bosna i Hercegovina nema na državnom nivou zakon koji bi to regulisao. Postoje entitetski zakoni, a u Federaciji Bosne i Hercegovine i kantonalni. Međutim, čak četiri kantona u FBiH nemaju nikakav zakon kada je u pitanju borba protiv nasilja na sportskim borilištima. Uz sve to, zakoni između sebe dobrim dijelom nisu usklađeni i sve to rezultira divljanjem na stadionima, te nemogućnošću da se s tim izađe na kraj.

Valjda je svima postalo jasno da je ovakva situacija neodrživa. Iskreni ljubitelji fudbala sve manje idu gledati svoje ljubimce, jer ne žele biti dio sveopšte pomame koja uzima maha na tribinama.

Komitet za normalizaciju je zabranio posjete gostujućih navijača i ta je odluka na svom mjestu, jer je to izgleda jedino riješenje u ovom trenutku. Međutim, ono nije dovoljno, vidi se iz priloženog.

Šta treba? Možda da zabranimo potpuno navijačima da dolaze na stadione pa da se igra pred praznim tribinama. Neka igrači igraju pred praznim tribinama, tada sigurno niko neće biti pogođen kamenom.

Naravno, to nije riješenje, jer se fudbal na kraju krajeva i igra zbog navijača. Međutim, ukoliko se ne nađe neko drugo riješenje uskoro, ko zna šta bi se moglo desiti...

------------------------------------------------

the team really deserves this. a 100,000 euro fine and 6 home matches not allowed to be played in borac. lol good actions from our fa

18. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012
    Wonder how badly this could affect Borac's chances of playing in Europe next season. Olimpic and Zrinjski right on their tails and they can't play any home games with their support right behind them, meaning they won't really 'feel' like home games.

19. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012

1. Zeljeznicar - 46
    2. Siroki Brijeg - 42
    3. Borac Banja Luka - 39
    4. FK Sarajevo - 37
    ------------------------
    5. Olimpic Sarajevo - 34
    6. Zrinjski Mostar - 33
    7. Zvijezda Gradacac - 27
    8. Velez Mostar - 26
    9. Celik Zenica - 25
    10. Rudar Prijedor - 21
    11. GOSK Gabela - 20
    12. Sloboda Tuzla - 20
    13. Travnik - 19
    14. Leotar - 18
    -------------------------
    15. Kozara - 16
    16. Slavija - 16

Highlights for 20. kolo (check the video at the bottom): http://www.bihsoccer.com/Video-plbih-11-12.html

20. Blue Soldier

Blue Soldier Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    ^ that's true, it'll be a big factor in wether Borac is gonna play in Europe, the fans didn't didn't really help their team in that choice (hitting the ref). :D

21. Blue Soldier

Blue Soldier Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    suprised to see Rudar in third. thought they would be roaming fifth or sixth.

22. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    lol Sloga is in first, thats actually my home team.

Too bad its owned by cetniks now.

23. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012
    Laktasi might get relegated again haha.

Hated that scum club while they were in the Premijer Liga, aren't they the ones owned by Do-dick?

24. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Does UEFA even allow teams to play in play-offs without a real home in a UEFA competition? Or do they just play in a nuetral stadium? Very weird situation Borac has here.

25. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Zeljo winning Celik 3-0 at 68 minute