FK Sarajevo

Discussion in 'Premijer Liga' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

2. miske10

miske10 Member

Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    While we are at it
    Vitez repped this.
  3. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Stole a post from another forum

Freedom of Information Act
  4. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Maribor 6-3 Sarajevo

Embarrassing defensive mistakes. Good stuff from Husejinovic though. If only the guy loses 10 to 15 pounds...

5. miske10

miske10 Member

Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Updates
    [​IMG]
    Europa League:
    We're playing Hiberians FC in the first qualifying round of EL on July 5th and 12th. The second round will be played on July 19th and 26th against PFC Levski Sofia (http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/levski-sofia/startseite/verein_156.html) who finished third in Bulgaria, eight points behind the champions.

Notable roster changes:
    Edin Husic, Kenan Handzic, Dilaver Zrnanovic, Semir Bajraktarevic, Matija Matko, Djorde Pantic, Vucina Scepanovic, and Emir Obuca are out. Husic and Zrnanovic hurt the most, but this could be a lot worse. We have brought (YT their name for more):
    • Boris Gujic: 25 years old, RB, from Kaposvari Rakoczi FC (Hungary).
    • Zarko Karamatic: 24 years old, FW, from FK Slavija Sarajevo, If I am not mistaken, he had seven goals this season.
    • Nemanja Zlatkovic: 23 years old, LM, from FC Tescoma Zlin (Czech Republic, 2nd league), has three Serbia U-19 caps. His YT video might be worth watching:
    • Emir Hadzic: 27 years old, FW, from Budapest Honved FC (4th in Hungary), has two NT caps.
    • Radan Sunjevaric: 29 years old, DM, from FK Novi Pazar. YT shows him making some nice runs forward and it seems he can score goals as well.
    • Mario Tadejevic: 22 years old, LB, from HNK Rijeka, Croatian U19 and U21. No YT video on him.
    Friendlies:
    Based on the outcomes of three out of four of these friendlies, we can vaguely make the assumption that the new players are fitting in and that what Jovic is trying out (in terms of formations, tactics, and players) is working.

• NK Maribor - FK Sarajevo 6 - 3 (3 - 2 at HT). Starters: E. Plakalo, Tatomirovic, Belosevic, Torlak, Zrnanovic, M. Plakalo, Sesar, Karamatic, Husejinovic, Diatta, and Krpic. In the second half, these players were also brought in: Abdihodzic, Gujic, Tadejevic, Comor, Dupovac, Sunjevaric, F. Handzic, Besic, Zlatkovic, Suljic, and Haskic. Goal scorers were Husejinovic, Karamatic, and Comor (penalty). "Mladi Plakalo sa dvije sjajne odbrane dokazuje da će biti veliko pojačanje za momčad s Koševa." See the highlights in the above post. http://sportsport.ba/bh_fudbal/tezak-poraz-sarajeva-protiv-maribora/82603
    • FC Dila Gori - FK Sarajevo 1 - 3 (0 - 0 at HT). Starters: Adilovic, Gujic, Zrnanovic, Torlak, Belosevic, Sesar, Comor, Suljic, Karamatic, Husejinovic, and Haskic. In the second half, these players were brought in: Dupovac, Tatomirovic, Zlatkovic, Sunjevaric, Tadejevic, Krpic, and M. Plakalo. Goal scoreres were Diatta and Krpic x2. We gave up a penalty which Dila Gori's Medesbasze successfully scored from. The Georgian club's captain received a second yellow card but Jovic allowed them to replace him with another player. http://sportsport.ba/bh_fudbal/fk-sarajevo-slavio-protiv-gruzijske-momcadi-dila-gori/82798
    • SC Tavriya Simferopol - FK Sarajevo 0 - 1 (0 - 1 at HT). Starters: Adilovic, Gujic, Belosevic, Torlak, Tatomirovic, Comor, Sesar, Husejinovic, Suljic, Zlatkovic, and Krpic. In the second half, these players were also brought in: Dupovac, Sunjevaric, Tadejevic, Karamatic, Haskic, Sesar, and Zlatkovic. Husejinovic scored our goal. The Ukrainian club, which finished 6th this season, dominated the first ten minutes (according to SportSport). But they could not score and a counterattack led to a goal for us. Watch full game: http://sportsport.ba/bh_fudbal/husejinovic-donio-pobjedu-sarajevu-nad-tavriyom/82959
    • FK Sarajevo - RNK Split 1 - 0 (0 - 0 at HT). Starters: Adilovic, Tadejevic, Torlak, Tatomirovic, Gujic, Sesar, Comor, Zlatkovic, Karamatic, Suljic, and Haskic. In the second half, these players were also brought in: Tadejevic, Sunjevaric, Dupovac, M. Plakalo, Diatta, F. Handzic, and Civa. Haskic scored our goal. We started agressively and created chances in the first half, mainly through Haskic. The game was a bit more calm later in the first half. We started the second half well too and in the 58th minute Haskic scored a goal from a Karamatic cross (good signs). (Nice to see us win without Husejinovic). http://fksinfo.com/np-1678-Haski_za_10_i_pobjedu_nad_Splitom.htm
  6. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Man why can't you post more?

Your posts are a breath of fresh air around this place, not many people actually spread some great knowledge here like you do.
  7. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Sarajevo conceded soooo many goals lately.

6 against Maribor.
    6 against Hibernians.

I just don't get how Tatomirovic, Tadejevic, Gujic, Karamatic, and Zlatkovic can immediately start the day after signing for the club. I've never seen a bigger assault on club chemistry than the Sarajevo ordeal in the past month.
  8. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Sarajevo has been on a downward spiral since that exit to Cluj in the Europa League playoffs a couple of years ago. They've never recovered from that and they've just been extremely average since. Even one of the best coaches in the league in Dragan Jovic isn't even able to keep this ship from sinking, it's really a shame of what has become of FK Sarajevo in just a matter of two to three years.
  9. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Our football teams are the absolute worst at damage control.

We always go on a crazy downward spiral after a significant loss in an advanced round, whether that's Bosnia-Portugal or Sarajevo-Cluj.
  10. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Zeljeznicar didn't, and that's after TWO humiliating demolition jobs against Hapoel and Maccabi.

It's because they have the management to help them compete. Bosnia and Sarajevo desperately need someone like Amar Osim in charge, but I don't even think that could do much for the latter. They have Jovic, a proven coach in this league and yet still it's the same problems over and over again.
  11. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

I see it as more of a structural problem. Their entire management is a mess.

For both FK Sarajevo and the national team (FA).
    Respekt repped this.
  12. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Most of the blame has to go on those idiots Sarajevo had in their board a year ago. You remember, the guys who made all those promises and then left Sarajevo in a bad position right in the middle of the season? Complete trainwreck it turned out, it was very amateurishly handled and that is not the way forward for any team in the world.

Bosnia has Susic and Baljic running things in the national team, enough said.
    Zeljo Fanatico repped this.
  13. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Can't stand that one particular chant Sarajevo fans do.. from :22 and onwards

14. Blue Soldier

Blue Soldier Member

Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Alright everyone, i know you are all pissed and mad at how bad we played against Hibernians and how Borac got kicked out by Celik, but you gotta take the positives from this (and trust me there actually are some!!!)

1) We actually advanced guys. :D

2) Hadzic scored three goals in two games, he has proven he can be our star for years to come if he keeps playing like this.

3) It's football so anything can happen against Levski Sofia.

See, there isn't all bad stuff from that game. Hopefully Jovic has learned that you should always keep the guys you played with all season. If you wanna implement new players into the starting XI you gotta do it gradually (pretty much, I mean sub them on for five minutes, the next game 10, then a whole half, and all the way until you can trust them to be starters!). Thats all I gotta say from this game... oh wait.... HAJMO SARAJEVOOO!!
  15. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Pomoćnik Iliana Ilieva pohvalio je ofanzivne igrače bordo tima, te smatra da su izabranici Dragana Jovića mnogo kvaliteniji, nego su to pokazali na Malti.

"Sarajevo prema mom mišljenju ima klasnu momčad i zasluženo ide dalje. Čini mi se da su malo potcijenili Hibernians, ali pokazali su svu snagu u ofanzivi. Istina, imali su u odbrani dosta grešaka, ali mislim da su olako shvatili protivnika", rekao je Mitov, dodavši:

"Mi se moramo dobro pripremiti. Siguran sam da nam neće biti lako, ali očekujem sjajnu atmosferu u dvije utakmice. Čast navijačima Hiberniansa, ali Sarajevo i Sofija su gradovi u kojem se fudbal mnogo više cijeni. Nadam se da će nam naši navijači u četvrtak pomoći i da će u što većem broju doći na stadion."
  16. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

This is gonna be a classic Eastern European derby. Let's hope Sarajevo can match this Levski side - it would be a very fun heated little fixture.

As far as Levski's squad goes, word from fans is that this is their best squad in the past 10-15 yrs.

Same goes for Maribor fans on Maribor.

Levski and Maribor are unusually strong this time around.
  17. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Levski's squad is strong but their problem in the last half decade has been the bad management, the scandals, the negative atmosphere, etc. There's alot of bad that's been going on with them since around 2006 to be honest and it's difficult to go into depth on it.

Despite Sarajevo letting in six to a Maltese club, I still think they have a chance if they can get a decent result in Bulgaria. Jovic needs to have his CB's wake the hell up though, they did nothing good over those two legs.
  18. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Apparently this could get ugly.

Sarajevo fans are calling Levski fans cigani and all kinds of other things, Levski fans are calling Sarajevo fans Turke, etc.

7 buses with 500-600 Horde Zla are making their way to Sofia for the game.

I'm predicting a major fan fight, you heard it here first.
  19. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Club:
    FK Velez
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Levski Sofia may have their strongest squad in recent history, and Maribor may have their strongest squad in recent years, but so does Zeljeznicar, who won the Dupla Kruna and had the great undefeated run and a cleansheet run that also lasted a long while. Sarajevo also could do well if they play a line-up that actually makes sense.

Hopefully if their is a fight at the match, the Horde Zla will knock some sense into the Levski Sofia fans. ;) The good-old fashioned Bosnian way. If Sarajevo can somehow pull out a draw away, and gain another good result on home soil, then I actually they might qualify for the Europa League. I might be overly-optimistic right now, but anything can happen in football (Chelsea won the CL title for crying out liud! :p).

And about Levski Sofia's home field... Here it is -

[​IMG]

It can hold 29,000 people, so it is smaller than Kosevo. The design is obviously similar to Kosevo, but their isn't a running track around the pitch (which I like, personally). It has the team's colors, while Asim Ferhatovic Hase doesn't have neither Sarajevo's colors nor the NT's. Hopefully, the Horde Zla can be heard loud and clear.
  20. miske10

miske10 Member

Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'm in the process of moving so I have not paid too much attention to these games. But I never expected us to concede six. From the highlights (I could not find the full game), it looks like the defense problem includes Adilovic who should have done more on some of those goals. This is the worst time to have this problem because Husejinovic would be so much more useful with a solid defense and here we are spending all this money on him. I honestly don't know what the exact issue/s are in this part of our game and I would think we would have enough quality to keep a team from Malta scoreless. Zrnanovic used to be the starting CB but I didn't and don't think his permanent absence would and will be a serious problem for us. He played against Maribor and, if I'm not mistaken, was on for three of the six goals we conceded before Jovic put on a completely new eleven. If we don't get this sorted, we will be looking at a blow out by Levski Sofia.
  21. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

22. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Check this out:

Bulgaria has a huge xenophobia and islamophobia problem. Their fans are also rabid I heard.
  23. Borac

Borac Member

Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    All Balkan countries have a history with violence but yeah Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania to an extent, really have an islamophobia problem. Horde Zla are probably vastly outnumbered anyways and I'm sure not that many are going to Sofia. They should be careful.
  24. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

[​IMG]
    Ružna poruka

"Navijači" Levskog, sramite se!

Piše: E. ŠkorićDanas, 00:20
    Mnogo neugodnosti doživjeli su navijači i igrači Fudbalskog kluba Sarajevo tokom gostovanja Levskom u Sofiji.
    PREPORUČI
    Kratko ćemo se osvrnuti na samu utakmicu i kazati, odnosno još jednom podsjetiti da je Levski slavio s minimalnih 1:0 protiv Sarajeva u prvom susretu drugog pretkola Europa lige.
    Ipak, nije poraz jedino loše po čemu bordo klub, ali i kompletna bh. javnost pamti Sofiju i Bugarsku. Naime, tamošnji "navijači" dočekali su doslovno na nož pristalice Sarajeva. Izvještavali smo o napadima Bugara na navijače Sarajeva, kao i o torturi policije nad gostujućim navijačima.
    No, posebno je bilo ružno vidjeti veličanje ratnog zločinca Ratka Mladića od strane navijača Levskog. Veličali su Bugari i Željka Ražnaotvića Arkana, srpskog kriminalca i također ratnog zločinca. Nećemo prevesti što piše na transparentu kojeg su izvjesili domaćini, jer doista takvim stvarima nije mjesto na stranicama sportskih portala.
    Na fotografiji možete jasno vidjeti poruku "navijača" Levskog. Ostaje nam samo nada da će se jednog dana nešto učiniti po ovom pitanju. Ili će, kao uvijek, sve proći nezapaženo i nekažnjeno.
    Sigurni smo da će navijači Sarajeva i na Koševu osvjetlati obraz i da slične neugodnosti neće doživjeti "navijači" iz Bugarske.

----------

I hope you guys beat the living shit out of them
    Vitez repped this.
  25. miske10

miske10 Member

Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Full game:

Analysis:

Lots of positives in our game, but we'll be banging our head against the wall for not finishing our chances and for going to sleep for one crucial second which led to the goal.
    Bosnian Diamond and Vitez repped this.