Fire Cesare Prandelli!

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Cyclonis, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ok Rainbow Boy.

2. TFC17

TFC17 Member

Mar 20, 2009
    He was bad today, but he shouldn't be fired. If he flops at the Euro's like Donadoni did, then sure. But certainly not 4 months before the tournament.

3. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    With the way Italy are playing, they will probably lose to Ireland and Croatia and go out. Italy only plays when it is a big game, but they struggle against lower profiled teams. Prandelli has not changed that aspect of our game at all except when Cassano played. If Prandelli fails, not only should he be fired, but tarred and feathered as well.

4. Hachiko

Hachiko The Akita on Big Soccer

Jun 8, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    On behalf of LA Galaxy fans around the world and on BS, I want to humbly apologize for letting this spaz, Cyclonis, run his mouth in most irrational fashion.

Just negrep him. Works every time.

5. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Spain is stronger now than they were at the world cup but people still are living over that useless friendly but they have the guts to say today was only a friendly. Clueless fools.

6. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Don't try and stop me, Hachiko, these things need to be said. This is a disaster! The chances of the Azzurri winning the Euro with Prandelli are sinking faster than the Costa Concordia! :mad:

7. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

LOL thank u

stop the PMS guys please

8. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Even if Prandelli is not fired, this lukewarm reaction is more akin to baseball fans than followers of the Azzurri. You guys just don't have the passion. Where is the fire? Where is the outrage? Perhaps switching from Ragu to Prego might help.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtLRSt8J71s"]prego spaghetti sauce - bad decisions - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder what other questionable decisions Prandelli is going to make?

9. kasaki

kasaki Member

Feb 22, 2009
    U.S.A
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes, lets fire the coach who got us qualified for the Euro's with a perfect record. Oh and btw we conceded no goals at home.

Horrible! must fire!

10. Hachiko

Hachiko The Akita on Big Soccer

Jun 8, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're saying the same things with Bruce Arena. We're tired of it. Stop.

11. mattteo

mattteo Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Fire him immediately. Couldn't care less about the Euros but we need to build a decent team for the world cup and with his dubious tactics, his bullshit 'morality' code and his fetish for mediocre giuvientini we have no chance.

Losing to Ivory Coast, Ireland, Uruguay and the USA (none of whom played in their own stadium) in a little over a year is simply unacceptable.

Sign Fabio Capello while he's free.

12. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Now sure Capello but when this clown goes down in the summer Baggio should be the next coach. He'd never do what was done to him.

13. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Reporting me to the administrators for posting how I feel about my own national team is both low and childish, Hachiko. I have every right to display my frustrations with the short comings of this team and I will not be silenced by a misguided grand stander.

Ma che cazzo? Prandelli has brought dishonor to the national colors and must pay the inevitable consequences of his actions. You cannot expect us to bury our heads in the sand and ignore the reality of the situation. This was a historic loss that will ricochet throughout the annals of time for all eternity!

Prandelli has even called up Amauri and Ledesma while leaving Cannavaro and Miccoli to sit and watch. It is a disgrace! How many talented players are going to be cast aside by idealist coaches? How many tournaments are we going to toss away? Rivera, Baggio and now Miccoli... why are our most talented players also the ones that suffer the most b/c of our tactics? This nonsense has to stop! The people must let their voices be heard!

14. gummy-bear83

gummy-bear83 Member

May 24, 2010
    Piombino, Tuscany.
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Don't feed the troll. :D
    Ok it's embarrassing to lose against USA, a team without any football tradition (they are no more pushover though), but since Prandelli took over we lost only friendllies....
    we beat 2-1 Spain, then we lost to USA. Does it mean we are better than the former but weaker than the latter? It's illogical. We mustn't read too much into friendlies.

15. Matteo4Azzurri

Sep 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I have been reminded why I don't post here as much anymore... the idiocy level here is at an all-time high.

16. Matteo4Azzurri

Sep 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We were showing great transition yesterday and USA's defense was getting all they could handle. You just know if we had one of our top guys up front a goal or 2 would've been scored.

Really impressed with Gio yesterday as well.

17. forza_azzurri

forza_azzurri Member

May 31, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes...too many Azzurri fans mouthing off to their friends of the USMT and then getting burned when the "automatic" win didn't happen.

I guess there is still bad blood as to why Americans cheer for the Italian National Team and this fuels the fire and hence the ridiculous call for Prandelli's head.

18. Matteo4Azzurri

Sep 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Exactly. And they deserve what they get if they were talking sh*t before the game too. People never seem to learn.

I've watched enough Azzurri friendlies to know they give us about 50% effort in those games. We're in the thick of Serie A right now, and while the players will never admit putting up a sub-par effort... we ALL know their minds are on the Serie A table right now.

19. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    LOL Cyclonis is becoming my new favorite poster on BS

Say what you want but he brings up good points. Ogbonna is good, but let's face it, he plays in serie B. Cannavaro is captaining Napoli in the CL (who look like they have a good chance of breaking into the quarters). All the talk of meritocracy is bullshit. The likes of Miccoli and Di Natale would be starting forwards on more than half the teams of europe

IM NOT IMPRESSED CESARE. He said he wouldn't squad build like Lippi yet that's exactly what he's doing

How funny would it be if he got canned and Don Fabio hired last second? :D

20. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Where's your buddy FNU? Two years later his words still ring true.

21. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    FNU and I have always had one thing in common ; we're always right

22. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He was one of my favorite poster. That guy was a true Italy fan from the Heart.

23. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    FNU vanished like Keysar Soze. But the good thing about the Napoli forum is that there are always new posters of quality. There's a new guy named Cavani7 who is just as correct, if not even better than FNU

24. gummy-bear83

gummy-bear83 Member

May 24, 2010
    Piombino, Tuscany.
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

Perhaps he don't call Miccoli and Di Natale because they are too old...
    Come on we are not Finland who still need to rely on 38 year old Litmanen's talent.

25. Forzaabruzzo

Forzaabruzzo Member+

Apr 19, 2006
    This thread literally made me laugh out loud when I saw it. I'm honestly glad that many of you have opinions that don't exceed the confines of a public football forum. It's rather embarrassing to say the least.