Fiorentina VS Reggina See you at the Game

Discussion in 'Italy: Southern Clubs' started by markgreco, Oct 16, 2008.

1. markgreco

markgreco New Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    :rolleyes:Yes I will be at the game in front of my TV in Kenosha Wisconsin with a Big Plate of antipasto,
    Will I see any of you there?
    I will be the crazy one chanting
    forza reggina ale
    la curva sud impazzisce per te
    ovunque andrai ti seguirò
    a mai ti lascerò

:D (Thanks Fox Sports)

2. Nicola

Nicola New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    United States
    I will have to tape it. I will be at my nephew's wedding, although they may have FSC at the hall. My wife will beat me over the head if I spend half the wedding watching soccer...she'll get over it. Forza Reggina!!

3. forzareggina

forzareggina Member

Reggina
    United States
    Aug 24, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Club:
    Reggina Calcio
    haha. i'm gonna try and watch it live at 12 on the internet.
    the ohio state game is on at 3:30 and I don't want to be flipping back and forth watching the two.

4. forzareggina

forzareggina Member

Reggina
    United States
    Aug 24, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Club:
    Reggina Calcio
    we might be seeing cozza from the 1st minute, as well as rakic over corradi. rakic did look good last game, we'll see what he can do. hopefully cozza can inspire the team to stop being bad.

Campagnolo
    Lanzaro Cirillo Caldez Costa
    Vigiani Barreto Carmona
    Brienza Cozza
    Rakic

tognozzi has recovered unfortunately and will be on the bench. this means probably won't see halfredsson even as a sub. orlandi seems to love barilla for reasons that are beyond me

5. forzareggina

forzareggina Member

Reggina
    United States
    Aug 24, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Club:
    Reggina Calcio
    i feel sorry for anyone who still has to watch this game. hopefully you'll read this and not watch it

6. sportfriend

sportfriend Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Canada
    jesus f*cking christ
    another season another group of useless individuals with no passion that disgraces the sacred shirt :mad:

7. Nicola

Nicola New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    United States
    It's Sunday morning, and I just finished watching a recording of the game. I did not know who won while watching. While not really thinking Reggina could win (especially on the road), I held out some hope for a tie. Reggina was frighteningly outclassed. Perhaps the second Fiorentina goal should have been called back for offsides, but in the end it meant nothing. Fiorentina was never threatened. Why would Fox put them on ever again?

8. sportfriend

sportfriend Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Canada
    so all the glory hunters can enjoy watching their teams destroy little David :D

9. markgreco

markgreco New Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    It seemed as though florentina had an extra 6 players on the field, they dominated play. I'm still the dedicated fan. I stood behind the Green Bay Packers during there loosing times before Brett Farve, and will stand behind The Boys Even if they go to Series B... FORZA REGGINA

10. sportfriend

sportfriend Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Canada
    yeah being a Reggina fan you need to have a very thick skin.
    but for me, family history and pride is much more important than success and results...So reggina forever in Serie A, B, C, D ;)
    although lets just hope that we can stay in the top leagues for as long as we live. I just think maybe a big reform in Serie B might be better for the club over a few years than fighting relegation until the last match every season in A.