FIFA WORLD CUP POSITIONS | The Midfield.

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by JohnnyFutbol, Dec 13, 2013.

1. ricardofloresc7

Mar 27, 2013
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I know, but there are a lot more who think (or thought?) otherwise. Chaton's form this season has been good offensively, but at the moment he has the same problem of Zavala. Hopefully La Volpe could turn him around.

JJV1994 and MX92 repped this.
  2. blue4211

blue4211 Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I agree if we could move Reyes to the middle that would be great. Mier or Hugo Ayala could step into that third CB position, or even Pereira, Nestor Araujo, or Vidrio could be options because they are good CB's. I'm probably a bigger fan of Araujo than most but he has the talent and skills and he is a tall guy that we need.

Or a new option could be to move Reyes to the DM position in a 4-4-2, I don't see that happening but that is what Aguirre did in the last World Cup with Rafa in the midfield then dropping into the back with attacking fullbacks.

3. JJV1994

JJV1994 Member+

Jun 16, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Reyes & Rafa don't have the legs for the Single DM spot.. Negro at the very least runs all right...

Saul Acosta repped this.
  4. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    1 Herrera
    2 Gullit
    3 Chaton (If healthy)
    4 Cabrera or Guemez

Seriously want the last 3 to get a chance.

JJV1994 and Saul Acosta repped this.
  5. JohnnyFutbol

JohnnyFutbol Member+

Nov 5, 2009
    Haddonfield
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  6. Pajaro Negro

Pajaro Negro Member+

Jun 27, 2007
    ColoRADo
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Can you make one of these with all the players?

7. JohnnyFutbol

JohnnyFutbol Member+

Nov 5, 2009
    Haddonfield
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  8. Saldgotti1991

Saldgotti1991 Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    would you make one of these, of all the players?

9. AMLO2018

AMLO2018 Member+

Mexico
    Jul 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    B.S. Cut For Aquino

Saul Acosta, LGRod and Saldgotti1991 repped this.
  10. JohnnyFutbol

JohnnyFutbol Member+

Nov 5, 2009
    Haddonfield
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yeah.

11. Saldgotti1991

Saldgotti1991 Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I feel bad for aquino but Herrera > Fabian > Brizuela > Montes > Aquino
    There really isnt a position in piojos formation that suits Aquino.

JJV1994 repped this.
  12. Blu.

Blu. Member+

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Plus Gio, it came down to Montes vs Aquino. Montes form wins

13. AMLO2018

AMLO2018 Member+

Mexico
    Jul 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I Know, I Just Would've Dropped Salcido & Maza

Saul Acosta repped this.
  14. salcido5

salcido5 Member

Dec 31, 2005
    san diego
    From first half of final montes very nice touch... Too small gets displaced from the ball to easily and this is ligamx.... Dont think hell be able to hang at an elite level....

Gullit= boss

Saul Acosta repped this.
  15. salcido5

salcido5 Member

Dec 31, 2005
    san diego
    From first half of final montes very nice touch... Too small gets displaced from the ball to easily and this is ligamx.... Dont think hell be able to hang at an elite level....

Gullit= boss

16. JohnnyFutbol

JohnnyFutbol Member+

Nov 5, 2009
    Haddonfield
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I still think Gullit is exhausted from this season, has to be the most games hes ever played in his career and we're seeing it on the field with the NT.

Fabian has moved up in front of Gullit imo, now especially that Montes is gone.

The DM role has to go Guardado right now.

Herrera is a boss he looked full of confidence on the ball and the chances he did have to go forward he looked great.

Herrera Guardado Fabain

17. Pinturicchio10

Pinturicchio10 New Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    What is the midfield gonna look like ? And if someone can guess the whole starting eleven that would probably play against Cameroun I'd be thankfull.

18. icybauer

icybauer Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    it will probably be the same lineup that played against Portgual, with the exception of Memo and or Fabian

Overachiever repped this.
  19. Pinturicchio10

Pinturicchio10 New Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Thank you.

If Fabian is starting whose place is he going to take ? He was subbed in for Guardado yesterday...
    Is Vázquez 100 % starter ?

And what about Memo ? He's ahead of Corona in the hierarchy... Is this what you're saying ?

Saul Acosta repped this.
  20. Jesús Narciso

Mexico
    Dec 22, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    A tres días del debut creo que se merecer un analisís. Aquí están las alineaciones probables. Pudieran cambiar algunos hombres, pero creo que los sistemas no. Veremos un duelo entre el 5-3-2 (defediendo) / 3-5-2 (atacando) del Piojo y el 4-5-1 (defendiendo) / 4-3-3 (atacando) de Finke.

[​IMG]

MEDIA CANCHA
    La lucha de la media cancha será un 3 contra 3. Gallito hace el mismo labor defensivo que Eyong, Herrera el labor creativo como Song, y Guardado con un labor mixto como Mbia. La selección que gana esta batalla tendrá mayor posesión, pero Camerún quizás le interesa más la contundencia. Creo que jugarán muy similar a lo que hizo Sudáfrica hace cuatro años. Lo más importante será la organización que a veces le cuesta sostener a los cuadros africanos. Pero si Camerún logra trabar el juego en el medio van a frustar el ataque mexicano. También querrán transicionar rápidamente la posesión en media cancha hacia las bandas para emprender unos contragolpes con sorpresa. Creo que el partido ante Portugal fue un muy buen ensayo para este partido. Ójala los tres de México puedan dar una actuación similar. El Piojo al fin ha encontrado una media que rinde ante las dos ausencias por lesión. Le va ir mejor a cualquier equipo que pueda mostrar mejor creatividad. O sea, Herrera y Song son las claves para ambas escuadras.

Puma76 repped this.
  21. JohnnyFutbol

JohnnyFutbol Member+

Nov 5, 2009
    Haddonfield
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So Gallito has been playing balls out with all heart. Im loving his work ethic and determination.
    OVR 2 GAMES: 7/10

Guardado; all the haters have been shut down - ive been saying it for a while, we needed Guardado on this team, but some of you dont understand how football works, he shouldn't be called up blah blah. smh.
    OVR 2 GAMES: 8/10

Herrera had an amazing game against Cameroon but had a rough time against Brazil with holding on and distributing to his ability. He might have been a bit overwhelmed with the occasion but in the end he played decent.
    OVR 2 GAMES: 7/10

Fabian has come in and lit a spark under this team in both games, i love how hes fitted into this system.
    OVR 2 GAMES: 7.5/10