FIFA World Cup Brasil 2014 Tickets - Mexico

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by NCCFBALL, Aug 23, 2013.

1. konejo

konejo New Member

May 30, 2010
    My friend and I are also arriving in Recife the 12th (3pm), but we got a one way flight from recife to natal with a stop in fortaleza 5hr trip for 100usd.

2. icybauer

icybauer Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Damn u guys must be well financially to go……

fak

3. gvazqu1

gvazqu1 Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    June 23 Arrive in Recife
    June 24 MEX v CRO
    June 24/25 Leave for Fortaleza if cheap airplane tix to watch GRE v IVC. Otherwise stay and see if can catch USvGER
    June 28 If MEX is 1A, then have to go to Belo Horizonte.
    June 29 Match 51 (MEX/CRO/CAM vs ESP/NED) in Fortaleza
    June 29/30 Fly to Brasilia
    June 30 Match 53 in Brasilia
    June 30 Fly back home.

Won't stick around for Match 60 in Brasilia :-(

4. Tripleblack

Tripleblack New Member

Nov 1, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Where is your flight coming in from? We may be coming in on the same flight haha. Yeah we saw that flight too, but damn 5 more hours. We looked into renting a car and that also comes out to be about $100 per person. There is the bus option as well which is about $25 or so. Still haven't decided yet.

Had we known our itineraries before hand we could've split the car rental and driven up. ~3 hour 3o minute drive and probably around $50 per person, and we'd get into Natal around 8/9 as opposed to 10/11 pm.

5. gvazqu1

gvazqu1 Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Nah, you can do it on the cheap with a bit of luck and willingness to take some ********ed up flights and spend lots of time at the airport.

So far I think we have only spend $2k for all our flights per person and $800 for game tickets (per person, directly from FIFA of course). Add some cheap hostel/eating street food...say another 1k per person...
    So $4k per person, not bad. Plus hopefully I can sell the M60 tix to some argies and bring that $4k down...

That's like $85 a month for 4 years....though I assume it will be much more for 2018.

6. icybauer

icybauer Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    well damn….

@_@

7. NCCFBALL

NCCFBALL Member+

Apr 19, 2007
    ITALY
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I don't know about that, but thus far for my wife and I, it looks like we will be approx. spending $7k. Hoping to make some money off of some extra tickets I have to bring that down some

8. konejo

konejo New Member

May 30, 2010
    Our flight comes from sao paulo and it gets to recife at 3pm, for a 5pm flight to fortaleza-natal. Where is yours coming from?

Yeah we look into other options like renting a car, and catching a bus, but we saw the bus schedules so far and we either had to rush to the bus station (taxi) or arrive in natal late at night around 115opm or 430am. So we took took the 5hr flight instead hahahaha.

9. konejo

konejo New Member

May 30, 2010
    as far as cost, I say around 5-6k
    2k- all plane tickets
    1k- Hotels (10 nights)
    500- tickets
    1-2k (food, transportations, souveniers, etc.)

10. El Chanclas

El Chanclas Member+

Nov 21, 2008
    I got hospitality tickets to Mexico Brazil so most of my money went there. Got Cat 1 tickets to US Ghana thru FIFA. Otherwise we're spending around 3 k per person for hotel, car, and flights. Just been saving for 4 years for this.

11. Tripleblack

Tripleblack New Member

Nov 1, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yeah our flight comes in from Sao Paulo as well. There is a bus that leaves at 5pm, if the flight is on time we should be out of the airport fairly 'quickly' since it would be a domestic flight already, but shit I'm not sure how efficient airports are over there haha. Not sure how we'll go about it, but in any case we are saving money doing it this way versus flying in directly to Natal. That would've been an extra 200-250 per person had we done that.

12. konejo

konejo New Member

May 30, 2010
    Yes we also saved some money going to recife instead of going straight to natal, even with the 100usd flight, we saved time and money. And yeah we looked into getting that 5pm bus but we decided to avoid the hassle of rushing to the bus station. Our flight from sao paulo is Gol Linhas Aereas – Flight 2084.

13. Karijme

Karijme New Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Dallas
    Club:
    Club León
    Plan to be in Natal on the 13th-17th i got US tickets BUT I REALLY WANT MEXICO tickets! anyone have extra Mexico/Cameroon?

14. gvazqu1

gvazqu1 Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  15. icybauer

icybauer Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    u talking to a peasant breh…..so yes…monies...

16. dannyv09

dannyv09 New Member

Hi.

have 4 tickets for each of the following matches.

Germany vs ghana cat 3

U.S.A vs ghana cat 1

Italy vs costa rica cat3

Japan vs greece cat 3
    Uruguay vs costa rica cat3
    tickets for Netherlands vs spain cat 3.
    Up for trade for mexico vs Cameroon or mexico vs brazil. . I need 4 tickets for each game. I'm willing to trade more than one game for a mexico game.

17. Wiso

Wiso Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Club León
    There is a Thread for Extra Tickets guys.. Please use it.

18. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I am going to stab you for these tix. Sleep with one eye open. :mad::devilish:

19. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    How much are tickets?

20. dannyv09

dannyv09 New Member

Looking to trade only...either mexico vs cameroon or mexico vs brazil

21. clubamericalara

clubamericalara Member+

Jun 20, 2013
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Club:
    Club América
    group stage are $90 to $175 ... avoid stubhub or any 3rd party at all costs. it took me a total of 3 phases before i finally got lucky and found some tickets

22. clubamericalara

clubamericalara Member+

Jun 20, 2013
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Club:
    Club América
    not at all i just graduated college, however i REALLY wanted to go in 2010 so i started a savings plan right after the 2010 WC.. really only took $100 a month.

icybauer and Tello repped this.
  23. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That's not bad at all.

24. clubamericalara

clubamericalara Member+

Jun 20, 2013
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Club:
    Club América
    the problem is acquring the tickets.. the queue for the last FCFS took me 4 computers, 8 browser (repeatedly hitting the refresh button) to REACH the ticket inventory. it was hell but damn was it a relief when i acquired them. Its stressful but worth it.

25. Tello

Tello BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 20, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Going for 10 days, 2 matches. Only running us like 3k per person. I mean its a decent amount of money, but we had 4 years to save!

icybauer repped this.