FIFA Soccer 12

Discussion in 'Games' started by WhiteStar Warriors, Jul 9, 2011.

1. PonosBosne

PonosBosne Red Card

Jan 11, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I do not know, I'll check it out of course but I probably won't buy it. Anyways my friend has FIFA 11 for ps3 and the game is super weird when it comes to passing. I want to pass the ball to this player and the player with the ball passed totally to the opposite player I'm trying to passed the ball too. This might happen 3-4 times out of 10. Pisses me the f*ck off!

2. Ivnichi

Ivnichi New Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I miss too many things :( hahahaha

3. PonosBosne

PonosBosne Red Card

Jan 11, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yeah you can say that again! :eek:

4. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The only reason I would even think of buying this is for the player updates.

5. PonosBosne

PonosBosne Red Card

Jan 11, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    That is a bad reason, I would just boycott and wait until they actually change something.

6. UnionFreak1

UnionFreak1 Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Tucson, Baja AZ
    Club:
    FC Tucson
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    & that will never happen. Its the number one sold game in the world. Even if a million people boycott the game, it will still barely affect the sales. FIFA 11 this year has sold 15 million copies, and counting. Another reason to buy the game is for the addition/update of leagues and updated kits. & the online system in FIFA 12 mimics the online of FIFA WC 2010.

7. Dills

Dills Moderator
    Staff Member

Philadelphia Union
    United States
    Jun 6, 2006
    Southampton|PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FIFA 12 demo comes out on September 13th.

New gamescom trailer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=istUJhYecmI"]FIFA 12 | gamescom 2011 trailer - YouTube[/ame]

8. UnionFreak1

UnionFreak1 Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Tucson, Baja AZ
    Club:
    FC Tucson
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its Rafa tackling Donovan at the 1:07 mark. Unfortunately, the stadium appears to once angain be Estadio De Las Artes, not the Home Depot Center. Can anyone confirm?

9. jogabonito77

jogabonito77 New Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I can't wait for this game.

10. Whitecaps10

Whitecaps10 Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Long Island,NY
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That is definately not the Home Depot Center.

11. nick-rd

nick-rd Member

Aug 14, 2011
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Newbie, but I thought it would be useful for some: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_eeEuK9Cn0&feature=feedlik"]FIFA 12 - Player Ratings for all 6 demo teams - YouTube[/ame]

Barcelona Really?

12. MPNumber9

MPNumber9 Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I really liked the improvements to the Be A Pro mode in FIFA11 except they removed national team call-ups! That was sort of the reward of the whole Be a Pro mode in FIFA10. I hope it's back in 12.

13. PonosBosne

PonosBosne Red Card

Jan 11, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Wtf? Dzeko is only 83? That is bullshit!

14. three lions

three lions Member

Apr 2, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Can you edit attributes in Fifa 12? I know I was disappointed after buying Fifa WC 2010, that you couldn't increase the players attributes.

15. Dills

Dills Moderator
    Staff Member

Philadelphia Union
    United States
    Jun 6, 2006
    Southampton|PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You can edit attributes in FIFA11, so I'd be surprised if they took it out for 12.

16. Rorysm

Rorysm New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Hidden in a Cave
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    YES! Sorry, I just found out FIFA 12 will be released on the PS2... I had thought Fifa 11 was going to be the last edition.

And yes, I know... but I don't want to drop the cash for a PS3 or XBox360 when the new ones are probably a year away and I have a Wii for the games I play with the wife and kid. FIFA on the WII is just dreadful as the manager mode is just awful.

Very excited.

17. Bakmor

Bakmor New Member

Aug 11, 2011
  18. kodiakTFC

kodiakTFC Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    If you have a decent PC I would suggest the PC version. The ps2 version is VERY outdated, not just in terms of graphics but all the new gameplay additions and manager mode as well.

19. UnionFreak1

UnionFreak1 Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Tucson, Baja AZ
    Club:
    FC Tucson
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    U can't drop $200 for a brand new 360? I guess you do live in a cave.

20. Prince Al

Prince Al New Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Dallas
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, I was gonna say the same thing about the living in a cave, lol.

And to the other dude, you know both Microsoft and Sony probably won't have anything for another 5 years, so don't hold your breath.

21. leppercut

leppercut Member+

Oct 10, 2006
    SLC and Anchorage
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think 5 years is a bit too long. I think MSoft will have a new console in 2013.

22. VGarcia7

VGarcia7 Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Holland, OH
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    hey does anyone play with there virtual pro? Also, im looking to get into or create an active league, if that interests anyone pm me

23. Grillinnap

Grillinnap Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Downtown Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The unrealistic speed and power of the defenders in FIFA 11 were really annoying. When you have a wide open path to the goaland the nearest defender is at least 4 feet away from you, you are supposed to go to the net with ease. Either the defender is way too fast or your player somehow slows downwhen he gets the ball.

24. VGarcia7

VGarcia7 Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Holland, OH
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    ya i noticed that about the speed too, if your wide open and yards ahead its usually hard to catch up

25. Headcase

Headcase New Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Lawrence
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    IMO, FIFA 11's gameplay was a an improvement over 10, except that defender thing, but that was reasonable, I mean PES 2011 had defenders catch up regardless of stats. Lead to some funny moments though.

The real problem with 11 was it's massive step down in manager and player modes. I have no problem sitting on the bench for the first season, it's just that after you made captain and won whatever league there was no reason to play the game. This is a problem with all games though, but in 10 you had national team duty and so forth. No, the real problem was manager mode which was cut from running the club. Doing things like improving scouts, trainers, team facilites, and so forth. To playing a season only mode, but with transfers. The only mode worth playing in 11 was Ultimate team, and i'm not a real fan of card games.

I think we know how the stadiums go. Which is sad as EA Tiburon (I think) does amazing stadiums for NCAA Football. I'm a KU student and go to Jayhawk games regularly and the rendering in NCAA Football 12 blew my mind. The stadium looked nice, but the detail around it awsome. You could not only see up the hill, you could see the parking garage atached to the back of the Union, the tip top of Frasier Hall and the library. My friend goes to OU, and on their stadium you could see his dorm window. EA can do them, they just choose not to. I would even pay for DLC too.