Feb 24 US vs El SAV at O'breins

Discussion in 'San Diego Chapter' started by helpmenow, Feb 5, 2010.

1. helpmenow

helpmenow New Member

Feb 12, 2002
    san diego
  2. helpmenow

helpmenow New Member

Feb 12, 2002
    san diego
    Heres a update from Obreins

"Hello Outlaws,

"I wanted to send out some updates ahead of the El Salvador match on the 24th, which will be shown live at 4 pm. For starters, Todd Dolan at Soccer Fanatic has been working hard to secure a San Diego Outlaws discount on any purchases and an amazing 25% off the new USA jersey! These deals will not start until at least the 24th, and possibly not until the 1st of March. I will send out another email notifying everyone of the start date and the coupon code. Here is what is being proposed:

Adult USA Home and USA Away Jerseys will be $59.99 (price includes tax and shipping).
    Youth USA Home and USA Away Jerseys will be $49.99 (price includes tax and shipping).

All other USA product will be 10% off.

Away Jerseys will be ready for pick-up in March.

Home Jerseys will be ready for pick-up in May.

Todd will collect all the orders and have them at the Murphy Canyon Location for pick-up. Members will need to come in and sign for their orders. Todd can also arrange to bring the orders to Oriens if we have any meetings scheduled.

I would like to thank Todd and Soccer Fanatic for stepping up and supporting the San Diego American Outlaws by becoming our official merchandise headquarters. The store was voted Best Soccer Specialty Store by US Soccer. Visit them in Murphy Canyon off I-15 - 3755 Murphy Canyon Road right by the Jack in the Box and Fed Ex Store off Aero Drive, or online at www.soccerfanatic.com for all of your soccer related needs.

The USA Women will be playing right here in San Diego on Sunday, March 28th versus Mexico at USD Torero stadium which is a very intimate place to watch live soccer. We will likely be buying a group of tickets to the game, if you are interested, please email me and let me know. David has suggested buying some tickets on the end line at $22 each and sitting behind our banner, which I think is a great idea and makes the cost very reasonable. Since the game is at USD, I was thinking we could just hold a pre-game party at the pub for any US fans that want to join us. If you have any ideas, suggestions or comments, they are always welcome."

3. bad565

bad565 Member

Feb 16, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ill be there.....Unfortunately I wont be able to stay for the meeting I have to go to work

4. samuraiblues2006

May 9, 2006
    So Cal
    I'll see you all on Wednesday.
    If you don't have anything planned (or go to work) right after the game, please stay and join our short meeting. We have a lot to talk about, and are open to anyone who wants to address concerns/ ideas/ etc.

Also, for people who will be traveling to South Africa for the WC, this will be a great opportunity to exchange hotel & air info, tips, plan a get-together and so on.