FC Bayern Uniform Thread Vol. VII "Bayern and all the rest"

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Hendrik, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hendrik

Hendrik Member+

Aug 27, 2005
    Deutschland
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    continue

PaoloFCB repped this.
  2. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    FIRST!

20131231_202457.jpg

Next is the CL Kit with CWC and champions patches

3. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Subs

NUFCBayern repped this.
  4. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry, repost due to past thread closure...

update on CL stadium jacket...
    http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&query=bayern&N=0&Product_Id=15631758

Fit and desgin
    - it is more of a European Large, so I ordered an XL to compare. Amazing jacket! So warm, pockets are fleece lined (!!) and hood acts as a scarf wrapping around your neck when the hood is down and jacket is zipped all the way up. The sleeves are unique as well, with an extended under-sleeve that covers your wrists after jacket ends. Beautiful color and design. Could not be happier.

Other updates...
    a) not even the FCB webshop sells it anymore (?!!!) - hot item apparently
    b) Soccer.com is sending me the XL to try and fit, I presently have the L
    c) ONLY Soccer.com carries it (Worldsoccershop and Bigsoccer stores are all linked to soccer.com), and the only remaining sizes are M and XL.... So, if it turns out I take the XL, then there were be one size L left in this great nation and Eissman will be in possession of it. Or so it would seem.

Any interested parties should inquire.

Lahmfan repped this.
  5. Bios11

Bios11 New Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Hey guys, happy new year to all...i've been following the forum for a long while now (probably 3 years or so), but for some reason I never bothered making a profile :oops:

Anyway, I want to get this season's bayern home jersey with the champions league patches, but i cannot find it anywhere. Has it been released yet?

All I could find is the blue champions league kit with the option to have the patches, but not the home red and white one.
    http://shop.fcbayern.de/en/100/1/-fc-bayern-FC_Bayern_Shirt_Champions_League--/?page=1

Thanks in advance!!!!!! :)

6. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You can't get the CL patches on the home jersey on the website. Your best bet is getting a jersey and taking it to the Adidas Store and they will do it for you there with the CL patches(since they don't have BL patches). Also, if you want a real authentic red CL jersey, I don't know if you can get one. The CL ones don't have "FC Bayern München" on the top, but rather just the name. Not sure if you care about that or not.

[​IMG]

7. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Will Adidas store at Water Tower Place do this? I didn't know this. Good advice.

The patches are very difficult to find. Especially the star ball if you are looking for the older one.
    Research on Ebay some patches, but inquire as to their authenticity. If that is not a concern, then there are more choices of knock-offs that will likely fool any beholder... except Scholl7... LOL!!!

8. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    When I bought my Bayern jersey there, they offered to put the patches on for me, but they were the CL ones. I also bought the jersey the day after we won the CL so they didn't have the updated trophy patch. They also have some names they can print on the back of your jersey.

9. Bios11

Bios11 New Member

Jan 2, 2014
    It's a little annoying to know that only Chelsea and a few US teams offer authentic jerseys, not replicas, for purchase...meaning that instead of the replica climacool shirts they offer the techfit and formotion shirts that players on the field wear.

I've been looking high and low over the last 2 weeks and the only authentic Bayern shirts I've come across are on ebay, and they claim to be player worn (somewhere in the $400-$600range).

Boandlkramer repped this.
  10. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    there is a dude on Ebay that has one of the all-time coolest jerseys that is formation, but he ONLY sells size small!!!
    I asked him if he can ever get Larges, and he said this is all he has.

The jersey he has is the old away white kit from 2011-12 but this is what is unique about it...
    a) long-sleeve
    b) formation
    c) -T--- sponsor on front (not Liga Total)
    d) No "Bayern Munich" on back

He can put either Schweini, Robben, Lahm, and others on back, AND has the CL ball patch and proper 4 trophy/respect patches.

Sickest kick every, that I will never come close to owning. Buy it for $159.

[​IMG]

11. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Update...

XL arrived and is a better fit. Bit roomier in the lower half, but no tightness in arms or riding up sleeves when lifting arms. Beautiful coat.

Sending Large back to Soccer.com unless there is someone who wants to consider it.
    PM me ASAP....

12. danny1107

danny1107 Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Selling bayern munchen jersey
    Navy blue
    Robben size 7
    Matchworn
    It was purchase in the bayern's auction it has the documents from the club

Somehow I can't download picture the file is too big

If you guys interest email by bigsoccer or look for me at fb dannybayern10

Regards danny

13. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Think I have too much kits, I've to sell them away on e-bay lol (I counted 47 kits since 1994 to now!!!)

NUFCBayern and Boandlkramer repped this.
  14. fatfan-labamba

Dec 14, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hi, I can probably find this out for myself on the internet, but I thought I would be more easier for me if I just ask the bayern faithful on BS and perhaps others who might not be informed may also get to learn something. It might also lead to some( hopefully healthy) debate that might arise from different answers. I know a little about the English clubs, their origins, nicknames, emblems, colors etc, but practically nothing about the other European clubs. The bayern emblem and all the German clubs emblems for that matter are quite "unique" and hard to interpret based on common assumptions and basic knowledge of emblems of sporting teams. So can anyone explain to me the meaning of the bayern emblem as a whole and/or the meaning of its individual elements, thanks.

Fernando_Bayern_BR and NUFCBayern repped this.
  15. Bazi

Bazi Member+

Jan 15, 2009
    Wuerzburg (Germany)
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm not an expert on the history of our club crest but I can explain it to you on a basic level. Our club colors are red and white, the Bavarian flag is a blue white lozenge-style flag.

Our club crest therefore indicates Bayern München with its red club colors embracing the blue and white Bavarian heart.

In our history the club crest changed quite a lot but the current design can be first found in 1961. It involves the basic elements.

[​IMG]

Since 1970 it's basically as it is today with slight changes over the years.

[​IMG]

Here's today's version:

[​IMG]

16. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And just to ilustrate more on Bazi's response, that was pretty much spot on, here you can see the flag of the the "Bayern Staat" (state of Bayern/Bavaria) in which FC Bayern's logo make a reference:

[​IMG]

fatfan-labamba, Dhajj and PaoloFCB repped this.
  17. FCB_KVB

FCB_KVB Member+

Apr 6, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    USMNT Home kit 2014:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PaoloFCB and NUFCBayern repped this.
  18. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  19. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Want.

Want.

Want.

Must have.

Love the change to a lighter blue!

20. FCB_KVB

FCB_KVB Member+

Apr 6, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Haha, I expected such a reaction from you. Soon, we'll have @Boandlkramer here lamenting the absence of anything flourescent in the kit :p

21. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I mean, that is just a gorgeous shirt.

@Boandlkramer isn't a Nike fan anyway :p

22. FCB_KVB

FCB_KVB Member+

Apr 6, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Oh yes, I forgot about that, lol.

23. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Im deferring to the "If you can't say anything nice..." saying.

but I do miss the IR kits, and I have NO nike apparel in my wardrobe. True story. . :p

24. fatfan-labamba

Dec 14, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated. :)

25. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Simple and nice, maybe too simple but good enough for the USA army........What about KLINSI?

OMG the RUBBISH still here???????